• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Live as a wild pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.
My name is Mr. Fireball! Well, internet nickname to be more exact.
So there is ONE thing i know: Im an angsty teen. (Lol jk)
OK FOR REAL NOW
Hello everybody im Mr. Fireball (Internet Nickname) And my last account kinda died so im creating this new one!

So, if you want to join then PLEASE message me before posting anything since ill keep an eye out, so dont hesitate to ask!

But in order to join you need to fill this character sheet in and describe how you roleplay (Doesnt need to be too complex, just gimme a idea.)

Species/Pokemon:
Appearence:
Other/Accesories:

Notes: Yes, you can be a shiny pokemon but if you see someone became a shiny PLEASE become a shiny for a good reason!

Health and levels do not exist in this.

You can pick a first stage pokemon and evolve later on.

If you battle dont cheat and be like "*Dodges* *Dodges* *Dodges* *Dodges*"

Really, that ruins the fun. Dont you agree with me?

Alright, thats all i have to say and i hope to see you have a good time here!

Just to get these things out of the way:

Pokemon/Species: Charmander
Appearence: Yellow skin and blue eyes (Shiny because this sounds fishy, but charmander is the first shiny i ever hunted for)
Other/Accesories: Black Bracelet With the word "Best Family Forever" written on it.

Species/Pokemon: Riolu
Appearence: Normal Riolu
Other/Accesories: Has a red bandanna-like scarf around his neck

[Rp stuff to be added here once rp actually begins with rp content from creator]

Last edited:
As Fireball Walks through the forest he finds shelter. It is his first time on his own, so he stays there and wait for the day to come...

As Ryu roams around the forest, night starts to fall upon him and his surroundings. He is not in too much of a hurry to find shelter, so he continues walking around the inhabited forest, enjoying the sights and sounds of nature itself. He finds a hill, and decides to climb it. Upon reaching the top, he finds an absolutely stunning view of the sunset right on the horizon, with the sun half-descended. He gazed in awe as the final shimmer of the sun shined upon the lake in the distance one last time. The last thing for the sun to shine upon was Ryu, as the sun finally disappeared below the horizon, to be seen again the next day.

(OOC: I could not find the official artist for this picture, but what I did find is that it was posted on Twitter by Rafablue, so credit goes to him if he did make it. If he didn't, then I will continue to search for the author. Also, this was my first profile picture here on Pokecharms! x3)

EDIT: Changed "not" to "night", as that was a typo.

Attachments

• CtmGiI8WcAEyY98.jpg
    CtmGiI8WcAEyY98.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
As fireball slowly tries to fall asleep he suddenly hears something! "It looks like it leaved a footprint..." he said, and then tries to call out "Hello?" But nobody answers him. He is very paranoid now but he tries to go back to sleep...

Fireball wakes up, and it really looks like he only slept 1 hour. The rain also stopped, so he goes to scavange for food. While on his way, he finds three oran berries and he says "Sweet! Food!" He harvests the berries using his scratch attack and brings them back to the shelter. He is hoping to find somebody nice though... Because he does not like to be alone. The very ominous sounds of the cave scares him, but he stays strong and continues staying there with the occasionally popping up zubats.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright.
First of all? Read the rules. Both the RP Forum Rules AND the Global Rules.

This is not how we start an RP here nor how we RP here. Also, posting twice or more in a row is not allowed here - use the Edit button if you have any thoughts to add.

Thread locked, Next time, official warnings will be issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.