• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Linkachu's Trade Requests: Event Pikachu-Colored Pichu

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Guess I'll try my luck.

I really want to get my hands on one of the Pikachu-Colored Pichu's for the Ilex forest event in HG/SS. I'm willing to accept a clone so long as it will properly trigger the event. Any help is appreciated. As for what I can give... Name your price, I'll see what I can do.

Note: I basically only have one of each event legendary, so if that's what you'll be wanting in return I probably won't be able to meet the trade, sorry :-\

My Pokemon Diamond Friend ID can be found on my Trainer Card:
Diamondcardno2.png

I'm generally free on weekends, but I'll be unavailable from March 5th through to the 20th. Thanks! :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
None that I'd be willing to part with, sorry :(

Anything else you'd be interested in? If not, thanks anyways :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mm, nothing ridiculous. What do you have?

Lots of Pokemon, egg moves, far too many Battle Frontier points for my own good (so could pretty well buy you anything), most every TM, rare evolution/held items, various shards, PokeRus, various natured Ditto, etc.

Pretty well anything you can get in-game. I have extra Darkrai and Shaymin, but that's it as far as my events go. Also as mentioned above, I'm not planning to trade any of my shinies away (sorry =().

Anything tickle your fancy?

If that trade doesn't work out, I have one I'm willing to trade. I won't want much for it. So tell me if you need it, Katie.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Of the ones I've Pal Parked, I have 1 modest Moltres (nicknamed "Raab"), and two Quiet (not nicknamed).

If you want the Shaymin, tho, I'd be happy to trade it for the Pichu :)

And thanks for the offer, Blisk ^^