• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Link Just Couldn't Do It.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
So, I was thinking that each of us would open with something similar to the Champion's Ballad cutscenes, where we show off our character's power and skill, while also showing off the character's personality. That night, Zelda could reach out to each character's dreams, and create an image of Satori Mountain with a glowing green column of light atop it (this is an event that happens every few nights in-game, when the Lord of the Mountain appears). If it is out of character for your character to be persuaded by a dream, Zelda could just teleport them there, like she does with Link. At Satori Mountain, our characters will meet up, and then [REDACTED]

I just remembered skull kids can teleport. To what extent is this power applicable? Can he go across all of Hyrule or is it something more limited like only places within his sight?

Psymallard

Previously mallard
While they can teleport, I don't think they can teleport too far. I imagine the extent would be being able to cross Lake Hylia.