• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life of Waddle Dee

RP Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/life-of-a-waddle-dee.15527/

Current RPers:

Main Characters:
King DeDeDe:
Escargoon:
Whispy Woods:
Kubuu:
Kirby: @Lucky Ace
Tiff:
Tuff:
Meta Knight:
Blade Knight:
Sword Knight: @Eeveechu151
Waddle Doo:
Bandana Dee: @Eeveechu151
Waddle Dees:
Waddle 'Sapphire' Dee @Lucky Ace
Waddle 'Shadow' Dee @Eeveechu151
Waddle 'Strength' Dee @*that* guy

So just recently I posted an Kirby RP that was not based on the Anime, well now I am making one based on the Anime! Stick to the program!

Life as a Waddle Dee, almost thousands of Waddle Dee serve King DeDeDe, ruler of Dreamland. They serve due to loyalty, which they strive greatly in. Besides that, In this RP, you can RolePlay as a Waddle Dee serving for King DeDeDe! Now some Rules Apply, so litsen up.

Rules:
I guess Romance is allowed, question mark. It doesn't seem like Waddle Dee have genders, and are refered to as 'the, they, or it'. I wouldn't really care much, but their Kind hasnt gone instinct, so either they reproduce asexually, or have Genders. For this RP, we are going to use Genders.
2. You may only RolePlay as 1 character, except if you choose to be a Main Character, such as King DeDeDe, I will allow you to rp as King DeDeDe and rp as a Waddle Dee.
3. No betrayal or rebuttals against the king. Waddle Dees are known for their loyalty, meaning if you arent loyal, you arent a Waddle Dee!
4. Acccesories! Accessories are needed to tell the RPers apart, if your just a plain ol Waddle Dee, then the chance anyone will respond to you is 0.01%.
5. Talking, Waddle Dee may not talk in the Anime, but they can speak, shown in some of the dialouge in 'Kirby Super Star Ultra'. So for RPing sake, we will allow the Waddle Dees to Speak.

There is also a Sign up sheet:
(If your a Main Character, a Sign Up Sheet won't be necessary)

Name: Waddle ' ' Dee
Skill:
Accessories:

Name:
Fill the Name for your Waddle Dee between the Apostrophes.
Small Bio: A little something about himself/herself.
Skill: Only one
Accessories: Required

My Form:

Name:
Waddle 'Sapphire' Dee
Small Bio: Sapphire, like the most of the Waddle Dee, loves to serve to King DeDeDe, although, out of the others, she's a bit more, err clumsy. She loves to care for Bandana Waddle Dee, not exactly as the Best Friend Type, but more of the Sister Type, thinking most of his decisions are quite rash.
Skill: Trained with a Parasol
Accessories: She wears a bright blue bandana, a lighter shade then of Bandana Dee's

And like that, let the RP begin.

Last edited:
Hey! This looks interesting, so I'd love to join! Mind if I take Bandana Waddle Dee?

Name: Waddle 'Shadow' Dee
Small Bio: The most rebellious of all the Waddle Dees, Shadow likes to live an enigmatic and quiet life. Instead of fighting Kirby, Shadow prefers to focus on the less-suicidal tasks. i.e., gathering the King's food or battling Kirby's allies. Secretly looks up to Meta Knight and Bandana Waddle Dee. Would be the first to join a secret mission. Also holds Bandana and Meta Knight's authorities higher than the King's. (He's not disloyal, but he's not the MOST loyal.)
Skill: Ninja, but can also use Spear, Sword, Parasol and Bow. He just only carries Ninja with him.
Accessories: Dark purple headband, dark purple pouch

Name: Waddle 'strength' Dee
Small Bio: despite his name he is not extremely strong but he's stronger then most waddle dee's
Skill: can lift up to 25 kgs with ease
Accessories: a dark green hat

Name: Waddle 'Sword' Dee
Small Bio: A Kind Of Elite Waddle Dee, trained Partially By Meta knight, And Is very Distant, But Very Loyal to King Dedede/Meta Knight
Skill: Sword Fighting Expert
Accessories: A Black face Mask, A Silver short Sword

Last edited:
...did you really just make a Meta Knight ripoff? You might want to change that just a bit. And by a bit I mean quite a bit. I just severely doubt that King Dedede could train a Waddle Dee to the level of the original Star Warrior.

That definitely makes a lot more sense.

Actually, Lucky Ace. This is based on the Anime, right? Aren't there some characters you're forgetting, in that case?

Yes, I know, Tip and Top? (I have no Idea how to spell their names. But the chances of anyone on charms knowing about the anime are slim, and the people who actually want to be them are even slimmer, we will probably be halfway in the RP, until someone will actually want to be one of them, so I did this, whoever rps as Kirby has control over them, since Kirby cant speak, it would make sense for that RPer to have control over them.

TIFF and TUFF, actually. But they're not the only ones. There's also Escargoon, Blade Knight, and Sword Knight (WHO I WANT TO BE). And I know about the anime, and am part of this RP. Actually, I'm gonna refer someone.
Hey @Icena, you want in?

I didnt know she liked Kirby. And yea, thanks for correcting me on that. Ok

For Sword and Blade Knight ill put them both for one spot, so if you choose 1, your gonna have to be the other too. Same will go for Tiff and Tuff.

And Ill also do the same with King DeDeDe and Escargoon, Im doing this, since these characters are better to rp as together then alone.

And Ill allow RPers to be 2 main characters instead of the one.

As for Plot, were getting into that soon enough, for now, this is the time for the Waddle Dee and Main Characters to interact and such, The eventual plot will come along very shortly, if I have one on time that is :'|

1: I really want Sword Knight (gotta love that british accent!), but this would mean I'd be taking on 3 main characters with you grouping Sword and Blade together. Although technically, Sword and Blade Knights aren't really main characters.
2: There's also Waddle Doo, commander of the military. And also Knuckle Joe if we figure out a way to fit him in.
3: So you don't have plot yet? HMM...! I already have ideas for three possible plot lines. Maybe we should discuss them in private?

Well for Waddle Doo, he will be a Main Character, and anyone may roleplay as him, solo. And I guess your right about that. Let me see what I can do.

Ok so

1. I will be playing the Role of Kirby, and I gave you the role of Sword Knight, since you really love his British Accent. And I seperated the characters.

2. I dont think Knuckle Joe will be appearing much in this series, so I don't think Ill add him.

3. Maybe we could discuss the Plot, since I suck at them.

1: The British accent thing was a joke, but thanks! And I could tell you were taking Kirby.
2: Eh, that's fine.
3: Alright! Should you create the convo or should I?