• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Life of a Waddle Dee

Sapphire yawned, waking from her nap, finding herself in the sleeping quarters for the Waddle Dee. She sighed, standing, then walking off. Except, instead of going down the ramp, she chose the faster way, off the ledge. She fell head first onto the floor, then groaning, picking her self up, rubbing her head a bit. That was when she realized, her Bandana was missing, she then started urgently looking around for it, as if her life depended on it.

Strength saw the bandana a few metres away from sapphire he picked it up and walked over to her "is-is this yours" he asked putting the hand holding the bandana out to her

Shadow was standing on a balcony outside, reading his book. He heard a Waddle Dee speaking. Turning around and looking inside, he saw Strength and Sapphire.
"Oh." Shadow said quietly, turning back around. He didn't feel like reading there anymore, so he jumped to another balcony with his book in hand.

Sapphire looked up, and looked to the Waddle Dee wearing the green hat, with in his hand, her Bandana. Sapphire jumped up, and hugged Strength, before yelling: "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!"

She then let go and grabbed her Bandana, then tightened it across her head. She then smiled, which really couldn't be seen, since they had no mouths.

Bandana Waddle Dee was training in a room he had set up just for the training session. The Waddle Dee was fighting a bunch of dolls made to look like the Shadow Waddle Dees. He REALLY hated those guys. He was training with the Spear, his favorite weapon. He jabbed a bunch of the dolls, moving into a combo. He then proceeded to swing in a wide circle with the spear, battering seven of the dolls. However, his next attack was interrupted by Shadow jumping onto the windowsill.
"WAH!" Waddle Dee said, grabbing the spear before it went flying at his ally. However, he couldn't stop his acceleration. Waddle Dee spun into the wall, a heavy crash resounding.
"Sir!" Shadow said, jumping through the open windowsill and running in the room. "Are you okay?!"
"F-fine..." Waddle Dee said, getting up. "Just took a hit. I can take it."

Sapphire heard a loud crash, and only assumed it was Bandana Dee. She then sighed, looking toward Strength. "Sorry we were cut short, but I gotta go!" She groaned, running off.

"What did he do this time?" Sapphire groaned, walking to the Training Room, where she was certain they would be.

Waddle Dee saw Sapphire entering the room just as he picked up his spear.
"Training mishap. Nothing to worry about." Waddle Dee said, waving. "Just a small bruise."

Sapphire sighed. "Ok then, ill get a Bandage or something like that." She sighed. She turned around, and stopped in her tracks. Kirby stood in front of her. A single sweat went down her face, she then slowly backed up and ran off, terrified of the pink terror.

"Poyo?" Kirby questioned.

"Oh, hey Kirby!" Waddle Dee said, smiling at his friend. "Why are you here?"
"You're friends with Kirby?" Shadow asked.
"Of course!" Waddle Dee replied. "Just because the King hates Kirby doesn't mean we have to!"

"Poyo Poyo!" Kirby smiled.

Sapphire Dee looked from afar. She frowned. "H-How are they friends?" She questioned, as she shaked unsteadly.

"...yeah, I don't know what you're saying, pal. Maybe some charades?" Waddle Dee said, thinking.

"They're actually pretty similar." Shadow said to Sapphire, going over to her. "Just that Waddle Dee serves the King and Kirby's a Star Warrior."

"Poyo Poyo!" Kirby smiled. He then started pointing in random directions, and making weird hand symbols.

"I know that! But Kirby could backstab him any minute and swallow him, and well never see him again!" She yelled, then started running around in circles.

Kirby then thought, he made a round shape, then pointed to his mouth, signaling something.

Sapphire turned to shadow, then gave him a Blank Stare, slapping him across the face. "YES!" She yelled.

Kirby then pointed to his mouth, and patted his stomach.

"Well hes ate our kind before! Remember when we all teamed up against Kirby!" Sapphire grunted.

"Oh. You're hungry." Waddle Dee said.
"We've also teamed up WITH Kirby, remember?" Shadow said.
"Shadow! Sapphire! Mind getting Kirby something to eat?" Waddle Dee asked.
"Uh... sure." Shadow replied, starting to head to the kitchen.

Kirby smiled. "Poyo Poyo!" He started bouncing around.

Sapphire ran behind Shadow. "Soo, like I said earlier, he could backstab us any moment, if he gets too hungry!"

"I sincerely doubt it." Shadow said as the two came to the kitchen. There were multiple cooks, making meals for King Dedede's lunch. "Mind whipping up something for Kirby, cooks?" Shadow asked. The cooks nodded, and made some food for Kirby. The cooks placed all the food on two separate push-carts. Shadow took one, and started heading back to Kirby and Waddle Dee.

"You could probably just have gone to the Cappis for food, Kirby." Waddle Dee said.

Sapphire grabbed the other cart, and followed behind Shadow. "Err, your right about that one, but still if Kirby can eat anything, that means us too." She frowned

Sapphire placed her cart next to Shadow's and stepped back, hiding behind Bandana Dee.

Kirby smiled. He then started to eat, but instead of one at a time, he sucked in both carts of food, then spat the carts back , eating the food. This terrified Sapphire even more.

Once Kirby devoured the rest of the food, he smiled, leaning back, satisfied.

Sapphire sighed. "Looks like it." She sighed, she then walked over to kirby, looking at him. "How can something soo powerfull look be soo small." She frowned.

"The Star Warriors are deceptive in looks." Waddle Dee said. "Not everything is as it seems. You should see what Meta Knight looks like under his mask."
"Wait, he can take it off?!" Shadow said, obviously shocked.

Sapphire frowned. "I think hes training with Sword Knight and Blade Knight, aa usual, I still dont see why he still serves the king. Hes pretty rude, and he could easily beat him too." Sapphire said.

"Well, he's Meta Knight. There's not much you can say to explain the kind of person he is." Shadow said. "He just is."

Underneath the castle, Sword Knight was working on an important activity. He slammed his hammer down again, finishing the last bit of construction on the giant mask.
"There we go. Meta Knight! It's done!"

"Why would you be scared of him?" Shadow said. "Sure he's enigmatic, silent and stalwart. But he's a good warrior, and will always do the right thing. I think you're just being a scaredy-cat."

Sapphire groaned, other then Kirby, she was annoyed a bit by Shadow. She then grunted before walking back to the sleeping quarters. "I don't have time for this." She grunted, before slamming the door.

"Poyo?" Kirby questioned.

Shadow looked at Waddle Dee. He sighed. "Well, I'm gonna go back to reading. You know where to find me if you need me."
"Alright. See ya!" Waddle Dee said. "Hey, Kirby. I can tell you're still hungry. Interested in getting some apples?"

Shadow went back to the ledge outside Waddle Dee's training room, but this time jumped to a ledge above him. When he was sure there was no one there, he sat down and started reading.

"Poyo Poyo!" Kirby smiled, jumping to his feet, licking his lips strait after. He then waved his arms up and down to signal excitement.

Sapphire Dee sighed. She pulled her head up then groaned. She was too hungry, and Lunch Time wasnt untill an Hour, forcing her to wait. She then sighed. She then looked to her hand. It had only been a minute to think why she didnt have fingers, compared to the other Kappys in town along with Tiff and Tuff. Somehow it strangely confused her, then again, Waddle Dees don't have Mouths either yet can still eat. She then sighed, feeling slightly unsatisfied.

"Man, I feel weird." Sapphire exclaimed.

(OOC: I has no Idea what I was doing while writing this.

Waddle Dee nodded. "Then let's go to Whispy Woods!" The two headed to the woods.
Shadow took notice, watching from above. "Hm? Where are they going? Maybe I should follow." Shadow hopped down, but miscalculated. The Dee crashed on the balcony in front of Sapphire. "Ow."

Waddle Dee arrived at Whispy Woods with Kirby. "Let's check with Whispy that it's alright to take his apples." Waddle Dee said.