• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life in the safari zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex watched as Flame ran into the pokemon centre and gave a berry to Nurse Joy "Good job" he said "Kai will hopefully be alright now"

Kai was still in his critical condition as he attempted to snap out of it. His hands twitched for a second, as he took tiny breaths. His antennas shined dimly as it was a forewarning that his vitals were critical. Kai could hardly hear Flame and Alex talking to each other as his breathing started to halt.

"Quick!" shouted Alex to Nurse Joy "Feed Kai the berry!" Nurse Joy stared blankly for a second before seeming to snap back into reality, she gave Kai the berry

Kai's thoughts could be slightly heard, as a tiny ringing could be heard for a split second. He was still breathing, but it couldn't even be heard from half a foot away. He lied there, motionless, as his pulse was at an extremely critical level. His antennas dimly flashed in a unique pattern, as it first flashed three times briefly, followed by three long flashes, and finished off with three short flashes again.

Kai's body shook a little, as his heart woke up and worked on gradually increasing his pulse. His brain His antennas twitched as his breathing shortly increased.

(OOC: I really don't know to be honest, other than Unova since that region doesn't even have a Safari Zone to begin with.)

"He is alive" said Alex "Look" on his Pokegear screen was a page saying "Pokegear Earpiece 2.6" next to it was a picture of a Greninja, Heracross and Aragonite, under the Aragonite it said "raspy Breathing"
(OOC: just to clear some things up the Pokegear is an add-on to the poke gear which connects to an earpiece using bluetooth. What a pokemon says is written on the screen. Region: I dunno any region i guess)

Alex walked up to the other trainer "Back of kid" he said menacingly "He is mine" then whispered to Flame "Not really but its the only way for me to get him to go away"
"What proof do you have?" sneered the other trainer "Nothing?"
"Flame use water shuriken" then whispered to flame "Do it"

(OOC: goodbye)
Alex sighed "Not on him! I just wanted to prove that you took commands from me!"
The other kid began to cry and ran away
"Oh no..." sighed Alex "Kid I'm sorry!"

Kai woke up again as he heard the trainers chatting with each other, as he thought that the trainers might be up to no good. He quickly rolled over, as he held onto the edges of the table to prevent himself from directly falling down. He then ascended downward to the floor, using his claws to be slient. His vision and hearing came back to almost normal levels as he started to feel better. He quickly snuck out when the trainers weren't looking as he quickly hid behind some bushes. However, he had not realized that Flame clearly saw him as he was too busy when he had snuck out.

Alex walked up to Kai "Hello" he said "My name is Alex. You can speak, I can understand you because... um... technology or something like that... i dunno I'm only 12"

Kai quickly curled in a ball as he stayed slient like the fletchling that was sleeping in a tree above him. He was actually gone by that time, as it was an illusion that Alex had saw. Kai thought to himself, "I thought that this doll that I found wouldn't ever work. Guess I'll have to repay to my luck sooner or later." However, thanks to the earpiece that was in Kai's ear, a signal was going off since Kai was somewhere else.

(OOC: I'm playing Video Games so expect some delay here.)

Alex looked at his poke gear somehow Kai was talking but his mouth was not moving. In fact, his entire body was completely still. He read what it said. "A doll?" he wondered. Then realised what it meant. He quickly used his poke gear to track Kai and said to him "You know that your poke gear literally tells everyone where you are right?"

(OOC: Flame left and Kai got better and used Substitute to escape us)

Kai still was hiding, as he had hoped that the trainers wouldn't seek out to hunt him down. He cried sliently, as his face was flooded with tears like an overflowing dam.

(OOC: Maybe you did miss something...)

Alex was able to find where Kai was and carefully took his earpiece out. He then configured it so only HIS poke gear could pick up the bluetooth signal. "You should be save now" he said "Im going to go" Alex left to get back to the pokemon centre
(OOC: and you made the safari zone into pokemon go... good job)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.