• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life in the Safari Zone (Discussion)

I think the RP is starting to die... so what should i do? (RPers in this RP only)

• Give up and let it go...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep fighting! It aint over till its over

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • The RP was dead a long time ago... i left when that happened

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give up but go out with a bang

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
This is the discussion thread for the RP Life in the Safari Zone. Pokemon and Fakemon allowed. Remember to get permission for the Fakemon
Only five trainers and five Pokemon allowed
Get permission from a Pokemon before catching them

Here is the RP http://pokecharms.com/threads/life-in-the-safari-zone.13965/

Trainer: (2 trainer spaces left)
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

Pokemon/Fakemon: (1 Pokemon/Fakemon space left)
Name:
Species:
Personality
Appearance:
Moves: (Can use more than 4)
Other:
Creator: (If using a fakemon)

Last edited:
Trainer:
Name: Richard Whitman
Personality: Mostly Kind and Gentle, but very emotional and can get annoyed easily
Appearance: Short for his age, dark hair and eyes.
Other: His uncle, Joe Whitman, opened the safari zone

Trainer
Name:Casey finzer
Personality:like to care for pokemon,shy around other trainers.
Appearance:long blond hair,green eyes, always weres jeans

May i join?

Well hello, here is my information here, I almost forgot to put it in... My bad. :'|

Pokémon/Fakemon
Name: Virtutot
Species: Virtural Avatar Pokémon
Type: Normal
Personality: Deceptive, Mischievous, Cunning, Patient
Appearance (Cyber Forme): Has a green, circular-like body, as the top of his head has an antenna that appears like a thick green line, that is used for abilities.
Appearance (Avatar Forme): Is a human toddler, as he has on green tribal clothes with dark green feathers on his head, along with green sandals and a tiny part of his antenna that sticks out of his head still, all for the purpose of camoflaging amongst humans.
Moveset: Tackle, Cyber Shell, Data Pulse, Thief
Ability: Cyber Change (Virtutot is able to change types at will in the field of battle. However, this does make him vulnerable to all incoming attacks, as he can't do anything in the process, and this requires time for the process to work.)
Other: He was found unconscious, as he had been unknowingly brought to the Safari Zone, as no one had known anything about him unfortunately.
Creator: Me (I have created this Fakemon myself, though I am still doing sketches on his two intial formes here.)

Trainer
Name: Kiri Kalts
Personality: Kiri can be what most people label as Immature and Naiive at first mostly thanks to his babysitter who often took care of him back in his hometown in Sinnoh,
He wants to become one of if not the strongest trainer out there, he wants to reach it with his own ability to prove it as well
Appearance: Kiri is a slightly tanned toned boy, he has spiky pure black hair though he doesn't really show it thanks to the Pure Black SnapBack with the PokeSymbol on it, as his jacket he has a pure blue zipper up jacket with a few pockets as the sleeves only extend to that of a normal shirt, he has black pants and to top it off red shoes
Other: His father is a researcher who travels to regions to record information for the latest PokeDex, and his mother is a professor assistant working to become a regional professor

Is it cool if I join))

Well so many plot holes. Heres some clearing up. Joe is angry and ready to attack. The Doctor is actually a time lord and he left mysteriously. Richard is alive and fine. Virtutot is angry and ready to attack. Cassy is angry and ready to attack. If we keep on this path, its Virtutot and Cassy VS Joe

Remember plot holes ain't good here especially in RPs, you might want to tie them off before they get out of hand here

And also Virtutot is one that tends to avoid combat here if possible, that's why he likes to be so deceptive and quiet...

Name: Ryu
Species: Riolu
Personality: Likes to battle, and doesn't give up easily.
Appearance: Just your average Riolu
Moves: Quick Attack, Counter, Force Palm, and Reversal (I like to keep it legit *wink*)
Other: Has a red scarf (bandana?) around his neck.

RP recap! (For our new RPers)
Cassy met Virtutot (A fakemon)
Richard got knocked out by sleep powder
Virtutot and a Docter Who-like doctor rescued him
Cassy and Virutot are breaking in a cabin where they will stay the night

Pokemon/Fakemon
Name: Hannah
Species: Houndour
Personality: Avoids fighting as best she can, never gives up, loyal, funny, shy.
Appearance: Normal Houndour
Moves: (Can use more than 4) Ember, Leer, Howl, Roar, Bite
Other: Navy blue bandanna around her neck.

Man I should have done this before. RPing with my Fakemon gave me a fresh new experience. It was like starting a new game plus in a new perspective. :D

Just RP as a trainer. You need permissions to catch a Pokémon from
The person RPing as them. Otherwise it's
The same
As a normal RP without Pokemon

Alright, i guess.
Trainer:
Name: Flame
Personality: Quick thinker, Caring for his and all pokemon
Appearance: Blue pants, Light red shirt, Red baseball cap, Dirty blonde hair
Other: From Ninja Village, Kalos

Alright, since I have been approved of having a Partner Pokémon from the thread owner, I am going to have a Partner Pokémon here so, well best of hopes everyone! Also I will post her info her and on the RP most likely. So here goes...

Pokémon/Fakemon: (Partner)
Name: Pyravi
Species: Tiny Phoenix Pokémon
Type: Fire/Flying
Personality: Short fused, docile, open to friends
Appearance: Has colorful feathers on her body that represent the rainbow in reversed order; tiny flames on her wings and body if angered; has a short, black beak with yellow eyes; head is tiny and has three feathers that represent her home region's flag.
Moveset: Tackle, Fleet Dance, Ember, Soaring Strike
Ability: Rebirth (Allows Pyravi to revive in battle with 1 HP if she faints. However, this ability cannot be used if it has already been used in battle, or if she faints from a 1 hit KO move, or if she faints from taking too much damage to the point where it exceeds her max HP.)
Other: She had ran away from some trainers that had tried to catch her. She ended up wandering into the Safari Zone.
Creator: Me (I am still doing sketches on my Fakemon here, so words will speak up for me.)