• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Life in the Big Apple Discussion

Everyone reading this, please brush up on your Rp rules.
A couple of rules of my own:
No swearing, no random posts, and thats it cause im a good cactus.

Here is the forum.
Name:
Appearance:
Mode of transportation:
Backstory/ more:

Here is mine

Name: Piper
Appearance: Dark brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, very pale skin, about 5'8
Job: Youtuber
Mode of transportation: Skateboard
Backstory/ more: Lives in Manhattan, has a Rottweiler named Max. Has about half a million subscribers, single.

Name:gregor
Appercence: hair slicked back blonde white tank top
Age 19
Job youtuber
Mode of transport mini cooper
Back story more:also lives in Manhattan has a pug called luke single also half a million subs

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, guys.
You're making the same mistakes you did in the first place.
I mean, yes, you've posted the discussion thread in the right place - but there's... literally nothing to actually go on about here with this thread. What is the premise of the RP? Seriously. What exactly do you want people to do? How exactly do you want people to design/establish their characters? Just a thread -title- gives nothing to work with, and you need something to work with.

And again with the failure to research. How exactly are two 19 year old youtubers with 'half a million subs' capable of even AFFORDING A PLACE in the middle of a city, LET ALONE Manhattan? That's... really not how any of this works. It really isn't. No matter how much wish fulfillment-y this RP is or how glamorous you think the lives of Youtubers really are (and they really aren't).

But yeah. That's not against the rules - can't -quite- shut the thing down for that. But do keep all that in mind, please.