1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.

Ask to Join Life as a trainer in Alola

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play' started by 115superads, Jan 29, 2017.

1. Rules: rule 1:No swearing
    Rule 2: follow the pokecharms rules
    follow the rules or you will be kicked out
    and remember to ask to join

Now the profile:

Name: Red
    Role: Trainer
    Team of Pokemon: Treecko
    Appearance: Dark blonde hair, red t-shirt with a Pokeball on it, Blue pants, Red cap, Red jacket
    Personality: Wants to be a pokemon master, Nice
    Previous regions: Kanto, Johto
    Rivals: Blue

Red had arrived in Littleroot a moment before he rushed into his new house and put his stuff down. Then he said bye to his mum nand rushed out the door to the professor's lab.

2. May I join?

3. May I join?

Name: Lucy
    Role: Trainer (wants to became Pokemon Rider)
    Team of Pokemon: Fennekin, Eevee
    Appearance: Black long staight hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, red shoulder bag
    Personality: Brave, nice, kind, loyal, friendly, she will rather befriend with wild Pokemon then battle it.
    Previous regions: Kalos (Home Region)
    Rivals: /

#3 PurpleYeontan, Feb 15, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  4. May I join?

Name: Alex
    Role: Trainer (Wants to become a gym leader eventually)
    Team of Pokemon: Litwick, Chinchou(partner not for his dream)
    Appearance: Black short staight hair, Indigo T-shirt, Dark blue jeans, blue sneakers, black backpack
    Personality: A bit standoffish, kind, loyal, protective,
    Previous regions: Johto (Home Region)
    Rivals: N/A