1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Levelling

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Sakamoto, May 30, 2007.

1. Where are the best places to level grind for the Elite Four in Diamond and Pearl, and what levels should you be at?

I'm hoping to get my team into their mid fifties before taking them on.

2. V road is the best place I'd say, it a poke center right beside it.

3. I also used Victory Road to gain a level or two since it's a convenient place with reasonably high level critters in it, even if they're not that interesting.

4. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

The water route before the Victory Road is nice as well, especially if you have a Grass or Electric-type that needs leveling.

5. I'm not sure but don't you have to beat the elite four to access the water route?I remember there being a guy in the way of the area when i tried to access it,and he was gone after i beat them

6. Sem

Sem The Last of the Snowmen
    Former Administrator

The Water Route before the Elite Four, the one that lies inbetween the Victory Road and Sunnyshore. :p

7. Pokestar

Pokestar Guest

Vctory road is really good. A tip: Own a lot of herbs! (unless you have a guy who levels by happiness)

8. If you're training dark types, there are two trainers who use ghost and psychic Pokemon south of Veilstone City that can help you level up. At least the Pokemon are over level 30. But Victory Road is really good if you have water types. Wild Steelix w00t!

9. daycare and mach gear >_> though i hate to admit it, it's prolly the easiest way.

10. Of course you could always endlessly beat the Elite Four with a single Pokémon. That's how I got my traded Gardevoir to to level 100.

#10 Xanthier, May 31, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  11. Except that he's leveling to beat the Elite Four for the FIRST time.

#11 Carmen Lopez, May 31, 2007
  12. Touché. I'd have to stick to Victory Road then, or try and remember some trainers who're weak to your types and constantly VS them.

#12 Xanthier, May 31, 2007
  13. Whoa...isn't there a thread like this aleady ? Sorry about that

14. I think I know what you're talking about but that one was for a previous game. And that thread may be locked.

15. Thanks guys! Victory Road proved to be quite good for levelling, but I also found that for electric and grass types, just outside of Sunyshore there are three trainers, two Sailors and a Tuber, who aren't too bad for VS Seeker, also the area has lots of wild monsters at Lv40, like Mr Mime

16. Victory Road is good, everybody should be in their upper 50's I would say

17. Pokestar

Pokestar Guest

In Diamond and Pearl, the Vs. Seeker has benn more of a friend then in any other game!

18. V. Road and the water routes are good grinding places. Also, I highly siggest using the Day-Care center if you're planning to use some pokemon that're lower levels. Fishing spots are also good spots, too.

19. There's also the experience share if there is a big gap in your pkmn's levels.

20. It wouldn't really work on higher level pokemon