• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Talk Poke'mon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings.

Please, Call me Once More. (Or Saki.)

I'm new to the site, but not the series. I used to be in to Pokemon when I was younger. I had a lot of merchandise also.

When I first came to the site, I just followed a link off Gaiaonline that led me to the trainer card maker.

Now since I know this is a full functioning site of Forums, I just couldn't contain my surprise. And in the end, I joined.

So now that I'm here, (and when I go posting about, no one will call me a plant or anything) let's talk Pokemon.

It may have been a while since I was an avid fan of it, but I'm sure you guys/girls can help me regain my taste for it. (Besides watching it on TV)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I'm still surprised people don't bother to read the rules before posting even though it says in a million different places that said rules should be read and followed. That doesn't show much common sense for you (though you do seem at least to speak English rather than n00bian, which is already a sign that you may have more than two functional neurons).

Welcome aboard. This thread is utterly redundant. For introductions, you have the New Member Introduction Thread over at the General Discussion forums. Just a "Let's Talk PokeMon" thread is also pretty much completely pointless. This isn't a chat, and this certainly isn't Gaia. This is a proper forum. Take a look around. See how things are done around here. How do the b-tards put it? 'Lurk Moar'? Yeah. Just about that.

I suggest you read the rules before posting anything again. You are getting a warning for this - not the end of the world, these drop with time. But do watch yourself. You don't want to end up like Corakis here, who showed through this post and others that it is beyond help and was cast away to the Isle of the Banned. >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.