• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Play Touhoumon Emerald!

Who should Renko's First Catch be? (II)

• Momiji(Normal->Normal)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Rumia (Dark->Dark or Dark/Fighting)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Sara (Fighting->Fighting)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Kisume (Fire/Water->Fire/Water)

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Wriggle (Bug->Bug or Bug/Fighting or Bug/Water OR Bug/Grass. Seriously.)

• Meiling (Fighting->Fighting/Dragon)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Kotohime (Normal->Normal)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Momiji(Normal->Normal)

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Rumia (Dark->Dark or Dark/Fighting)

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Sara (Fighting->Fighting)

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Kisume (Fire/Water->Fire/Water)

• Wriggle (Bug->Bug or Bug/Fighting or Bug/Water OR Bug/Grass. Seriously.)

• Meiling (Fighting->Fighting/Dragon)

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Kotohime (Normal->Normal)

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello hello~! I've decided to make my own let's Play based upon a ROM hack of Emerald, Touhoumon! It's super exciting, and I'll find it fun to share my obsession of Touhou with you! You don't need to know anything going in, it'll get explained! For now, please think of this as some sort of creepy offspring of Stel and SCT's Let's Plays, except not! ♥ So let us delve into the game~!

...Argh, where has Mary gotten off to today? She's always searching for that weird world she describes from her dreams. Still, it's my problem to find her. Now, where am I...? ...Gah. I can't see the sky from here. Then again, I can't see anything from here! Just where did I wake up? Last I remembered, I went to bed at Mary's house, but just what is this? ...Mmmph, I gotta be dreaming.

Part1a.png

...What? Um, kero? Isn't that some fancy noise frogs make? I'm just gonna...hey! What!? who tied me to this bed! D: Oh gods no really someone get me out of here D: ...Well, I guess I'm being played a slide-show. Whilst chained in bed. Peachy.

Part1c.png

Huh. This vaguely reminds me of that Pokemon Series. ...I guess I should say start or something. ...Wah! Wahey, stay back! Stay back! Gah! D: ...Everything's black. What the hell was I smoking-

Part1d.png

Entering Gensokyo? That's what Mary always called it! But, uh, wait, who are you, Miss?

Part1e.png

Well, thanks for being courteous about it.

Part1f.png

Got it memorized?

Part1g.png

She made a...little girl for you? WAIT WHAT. I don't think it works that way, Miss Marisa D: I mean, you shouldn't just knock up this Alice girl just so she'll make you a baby!

Part1h.png

Oh, dolls, I see. ...Wait did you just say PLAYING. ...Mind, please return to me from the gutters D:

Part1i.png

Part1j.png

Aw, so everyone has their very own customized playmate doll, maybe even more than one! ...That still sounds sorta bad. :x

Part1k.png

Oh gods wild rape dolls are not supposed to do that D:

Part1j.png

How about we blame you for making her make one for you in the first place, you creepy lady D: ...I wanna go home ;_;

Part1m.png
Part1n.png

I'm sorry, but how is that even remotely related to ANYTHING.

Part1o.png

...Is Aya the one who chained me to my bed?

Part1p.png

...Excuse me? So I'm stuck here, wherever I am, just like tha-

Part1q.png

...Well, crap.

Part1r.png
Part1s.png

...I'm Renko, duh. Not that hard to figure out, idio-Hey wait how did you get our profile pictures D:

Part1t.png

I already said it. Renko.

Part1u.png

R-E-N-K-O.

Part1v.png

Then I will certainly make sure to pay her a visit for stealing me away. ♥

Part1w.png

What's with all the 'ze's, anyway! What does ze even mean, ze? ...Aw goddammit.

Part1x.png

We will have a lovely chat, ze~

Part1y.png

...I don't think I'll be playing with any little girls any time soon, ze D:

Part1z.png
Part2a.png

What an abrupt end to a conversation, z-No Renko shut up D:<

Part2b.png

...So here's where I am. It looks like we're moving. I can't seem to move from this package. Looks like I'm locked up. ...It seems like the vehicle I'm in is stopping.

Part2c.png

Huh? The locks just fell off. This is sorta creepy. ...Buuut probably better than waiting here. Besides, I've gotta find Merry!

Part2d.png

I, um, huh. Let's just ignore the truck for now. I guess this is the Human Village, which I was brought to...through the trees? That's terribly stupid.

Part2e.png

What who are you.

Part2e.png

...Annnd now I must be on something. Cause that was stupid.

Part2g.png
Part2h.png

...Okay. That seems nice. I mean, I guess I could stay for a while to look for Mary, if that's what you say.

Part2i.png

...AYA.

Part2j.png

What.

Part2k.png

What.

Part2l.png

Who? ...I think she's one of Mary's imaginary friends, but I guess not so much, in this case.

Part2m.png

It's freaking adorable.

Part2n.png

Why should you ask me?

Part2n.png

Regardless of this...odd caterwaul, she sort of shoved me upstairs, and then...closed the door. I think I'm being abducted D: ...Might as well look around. I swiped a Potion from the computer, which I oddly can't use on the marks on my wrist that came from the chaining D: There was a book next to it. I decided to open it up.

Part2w.png

...What? What does this woman even do in her pastime? I think they should rename this place to Predator Village D: ...Oh gods I hear footsteps.

Part2p.png

I'd uh, rather not.

Part2q.png

...THIS WOMAN HAS DRUGS EVEN IF CATNIP ISN'T ONE SOMEBODY SAVE ME D:

Part2r.png

Oh look, I got a response to the question I asked when she had shown up. Derp.

Part2s.png

...I HAVE A MOM D: YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER, NOR MY GUARDIAN. I'M EIGHTEEN. I CAN BLOW SMOKE IN YOUR FACE AND FREAKING BUST A CAP UP YOUR ARSE. LET ME LEAVE OR I SWEAR I WILL.

Part2t.png
Part2t.png

...This isn't even my house!

Part2v.png

Then she left. ...! She left the door open! QUICK RENKO RUN AS FAST AS YOUR CHIBI LEGS CAN CARRY YOU

Part2x.png

Ohgods she saw me.
...And that's a /TV/.

Part2y.png

So my very own creeper is as dumb as a doornail. IT'S A TV. OF COURSE IT HAS CHANNELS.

Part2z.png

...Oh gods I can't watch D:

Part3a.png

...I turned it off. You creepy repulsive woman.

Part3b.png

Punch, you mean. ♥

Part3c.png

WHAT THIS MUST BE MARY.

Part3d.png

I sort of ran out of the house as soon as I could after that. Her fault, she left it open! She's not a very good creeper. So I barged inside.

Part3e.png

WHATEVER YOU WEIRD OLD WOMAN LET ME UPSTAIRS MARY I'M COMING

Part3f.png

...Oh no. Oh, I must have been too late.
THEY TRAPPED HER IN A BALL. D:
Maybe I can still save her </3

Part3g.png

MARY I RESCUED YO-Oh you were just downstairs. Whoops, I should have noticed that. Eheh.

Part3h.png
Part3i.png

Okay, that's great! ...Now take us home.

Part3j.png

Then take us home!

Part3k.png

OHGODS MARY GET US OUT OF HERE NOW

Part3l.png

...I guess you can't. That's just great. Well, you work on that!

Part3m.png

No, I don't. And I certainly don't want one.

Part3n.png

Argh, I guess I'll go get one while you work on that. Maybe I can use it to beat up Aya >:D
So I went outside. It was a small village, so it didn't take long to find her lab.

Part3o.png

This Kaguya is a generous person to those who deal with kidnapping. She will be next D:<

Part3p.png

Darn. It appears she's out. I'll simply have to look for her a little harder~

Part3q.png
Part3r.png

I hope so, Sir. I sure hope so. The only place out of the village seemed to be upwards, so I ran along that path.

Part3s.png

Hm? Who's this little girl?

Part3t.png

Oh heavens, don't go out there, young lady! You're too young for that!

Part3u.png

...I suppose I'm better prepared than you. Of course. I take not another step when I suddenly heard what the little dear was talking about.

Part3v.png

...THIS SOUNDS VAGUELY LIKE AYA. HUNTER MODE ON.

Part3w.png

Just as suspected. Target in sight. Appears to be pursued by a dog of some sort.

Part3x.png

What? An obstacle to AYA has appeared. Eliminate.

Part3y.png

Of course. If anyone's gonna hurt you, it's gonna be me D:< I rummaged through her fallen bag and found three of those orbs that Mary had in the creepy woman's room earlier. I guess I'll have to pick one so there will be enough of her left to annihilate.

Part3z.png
Part4a.png
Part4b.png

-------------------
Right guys, here's your first decision! We have Marisa, Reimu, and Kana. Their types are listed in the poll. Marisa is a special sweeper, Reimu is a balanced attacker or defender, if wished. Then, there's Kana, who is likely hax early on in the game, being Ghost and all. She has average stats coupled with a bunch of annoyer moves. Please, do vote for one of them for me! And do me a favor and give me a nickname for who you choose. I don't want to cut the next chapter sort just to get it nicknamed.

This is my first try at a Let's Play. It will hopefully improve over time as I develop Renko's personality further and get a focus on what I want to do. Thank you~!

Does Marisa get to steal the precious thing in this game too? :D

Either way, Electric/Fire's a sweet combination. You should totally roll with it.

Ateeheehee, Touhoumon <33 Yeah t'is your fault ♥

This makes me giggle. A lot. c:

Normally I'd say Reimu because she's awesome, but I'mma thinking you should get Marisa this time round. :> Her sprite is like one of the cutest things ever (as I said to you when I first downloaded Touhoumon~!) and Fire+Electric is nice. c:

You should name her Witchyhat Miss Thunderpants.

... or not, of course. c:

I choose Marisa. She has a rather nice typing, what with Fire+Electric. Also, do it for me as I was never able to catch Marisa in the forest thingie </3

I nearly exploded from laughter. I love these little Let's Plays~

Marisa. Definitely. And name her Callisto. Cuz she be cute. Very.

Atma

Formerly Karu
Tan, you worry me xD

Too much gutter-mind. Nah I kid, it's entertaining but I never knew you thought that way o=

Chapter One - The Chapter That Surprised People about this Having Chapters

Part4a.png

Many compelling forces drew my hand to the ball on the left, so I listened to them! I'm not exactly certain what is held inside, but I turned my head to the wolflike being and threw the orb with GREAT FORCE at it. STRIFE!

Part1a.png

...What? Hold up a second.

Momijiwhat.png

This. Became this.

Part1a.png

What?

Part1b.png

GO MY TINY MARISA-Ohgods I picked that creepy professor goddammit. Whatever I'll just throw it away later D:<

Part1c.png

It seemed to know three moves, so I picked the most threatening! Tackle, Marisa!

Part1d.png

Part1e.png

GODDAMMIT. Stupid weirdo Umbrellawolfdogwhat D:<

Part1f.png

Ewwww it got saliva all over my doll's hair D:

Part1g.png

I am just like the luckiest person on Earth, don't you know. D:<

Part1h.png

I don't blame you, you poor poor thing, you </3 I heard umbrella saliva causes death in small children. I COMMEND YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT, TINY PROFESSOR.

Part1i.png

Aha! It appears that by taking it easy, Marisa can easily slap that umbrella to kingdom come! Hahah! >:D

Part1j.png

...Or herself. I am just the luckiest person in the universe, now.

Part1k.png

Oh! Good thinking, Professor! ...Although I must wonder where you got that berry. You better not be picking up bad things from the ground D:<

Part1l.png

This convenient healing allowed us to pull through, and Marisa cleared her first fight!

Part1l.png

Da da da catchy jingle~~~~~

Part1n.png

That was the noise she made after I whipped her >:D

Part1o.png

*Renko

Part1p.png

I did have fun beating you, didn't I? ♥

Part1q.png

...Darnit I hate masochists D:<

Part1r.png

It was then that I learned that Ayayayaya was her pleasurable squeal noise. Curses, there's no way to break this crowoman D:< We went back to the lab, if only cause she had information to give.

Part1s.png
Part1t.png

If by the other side you mean a world where there aren't rape dolls on the loose, then yes, Mary and I are. And we want to go home. Now. DO IT, CROWOMAN D:<

Part1u.png
Part1v.png

This Yukari woman sounds like my next target...I MUST CONFER WITH HER AT ONCE, CROWOMAN.

Part1w.png

Yes, I will be sure to watch out for umbrellas with tongues that cosplay as wolves with swords. Don't worry, crowoman. I named her that cause she has these silly black wings growing out of her back. This place is so weird.

Part1x.png
Part1y.png

Like i'd give her back to you, you weirdo D:<

Part1z.png

Da da daaa Catchy Jingle~~~

Part2a.png

Wait...wait a second...SHE? Just a second let me get a good look at something.

MarisasTRUEGENDER.png

...MY GIRL IS A TRAP. D: I suppose I should name her-um, him, something equally fitting.

Part2b.png

MANRISA BREACHES ALL GENDER GAPS. >:|

Part2c.png

Where did you put Mary you masochistic weirdo D:

Part2d.png

Part2e.png

What. Curse you and your gentle heart, Mary D:<

Part2f.png

Well I can't very well say no, can I? I can't leave Mary in the hands of a creepy kidnapper masochistic crowoman.

Part2g.png

Part2h.png
Part2i.png

...Considering the village is comprised of two creepy woman who want Mary and I to call them Mom, I think not. D:< So I went on my way, and noticed my house had a sign.

Part2k.png

Well, what do you know. Wait a second, she only did that so her claims of needing to watch the house made sense D:< Crafty thing, she is. I must stop this at once D:<

Part2l.png

But the second I spoke to her, she threw me in a bed and I was drugged for god knows how long! D: Quickly, I ran back to where I encountered the umbrella...thing.

Part2m.png

From looking at the sky, I...couldn't tell where I am at all! Usually I can tell where I am from the Moon, and the time from the stars, but this Gensokyo...its moon is different. I'm all messed up now :c So I just traversed the route, beating up whatever dolls that were in the way. I kept a log, I think I'll show them at the end of this entry. I met some different characters on the way.

Part2p.png

Oh! Thank you for this information, young man!

Part2q.png

...Or possible cultist. I'll, um, just be going now~

Part2r.png

I suppose this was the village the crowoman was talking about. It's a little run-down, but I guess it's nice. I think I'll ask that person in the apron over there if they've seen Mary.

Part2s.png

...Uh, that's great! Have you seen my friend? She's blonde wears a nightcap, looks like she's dressed for be-Hey! Let go of me! Gaahhhhhh! D:

Part2t.png
Part2u.png

...And for a second I thought you were kidnapping. BUT NO, INSTEAD YOU WANT TO ADVERTISE YOUR SHOP AND CREATE A MONOPOLY, THIS MUST BE WHY YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT RED ROOF-Wait what? Arrrrgh, I don't get this man, girl, person whatever's line of thought D:<

Part2v.png

Ohgods they really are going to make a monopoly D: Well you won't get my business, foul demon! ...But Manrisa did take quite the beating on the way, so I suppose I must :< I took a look inside a struck a conversation up with the customers.

Part2w.png

...Drugsdrugsdrugsdrugs. Ahem, what was I saying? Right. I bought so potions and skittered out of the building. I thought it would be best to go westwards. On the way, I found an odd man by the exit of the town.

Part2x.png

I think I ran into one of those earlier, sir! And uh, it's a puppet, not a girl.

Part2y.png

That's nice. As such, I tried to pass him, after which he pulled me back and blathered some excuse.

Part2z.png

Part3a.png

Part3b.png

...Asshole

Part3c.png

Well, the only way I could go was up. I hope Mary's around there.

Part3e.png

Ohlooksheis MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Part3e.png

I guess she didn't notice me. Let's try again. MARYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3333

Part3g.png

The extra hearts are what did it ♥

Part3h.png

You should show it to that weirdo. Maybe he'll go away. c:

Part3i.png

I repeat the last statement.

Part3j.png

I guess. I don't see why not. But I warn you, MANRISA DESTROYS ALLLLLL.

Part3k.png

Part3l.png

Awww! How cute! A little girl with peaches. ♥ And anime hair. I decided to start off by Taking it Easy!

Part3m.png

Part3o.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFU-

Part3n.png

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Part3p.png

-crap. Fine then, I'll just use my next-ohwait I don't have anymore </3 Everything went white, and somehow,

Part3q.png

I ended up back at the weirdo's house D: I quickly leaped out the side window and ran back to the Old Village. I decided to enact a TRAIIIIIINING MONTAGE.

Part3s.png

Part3t.png

...MONTAGE OVER. D:< I have no patience for this sort of thing. Manrisa was looking worn-out, so I decided to try bringing her to the Cultists' Eirin Center.

Part3u.png

It wasn't as bad as I thought! She took Manrisa, stuck her in a machine, and he came out all better :'D All she did was give me this nifty pamphlet on Eirinism. Maybe I'll look at it later. But for nowwwwwww~

Part3k.png

The battle went much more smoothly, although I quickly found Manrisa's new move didn't affect the animegirl in the slightest. Of course, I mayyy have been lucky.

Part3v.png

Eheheh.

Part3w.png

Part3x.png

Da da daa Catchy Jingle~~~

Part3y.png

But Mary, I did Take It Easy!
...Gosh, I'm terrible.

Part3z.png

Part4a.png

Manrisa is in the hands of a young adult who tolerates transsexuality ♥

Part4a.png

Part4c.png

Yes, let's beat her up together!

Part4d.png

I let Mary lead us back. I always do, it makes her feel good ♥

Part4e.png

Part4f.png

We are, and the good lashing we gave you made it worth it >:D

Part4g.png
Part4h.png

...The what. That sounds like a stupid made-up name some idiot who ships weird fan couples would make D:< Like Tentacles x cats. That's so weird D:<

Part4i.png
Part4j.png

Part4k.png

Sure, whatever.

Part4l.png

Blahblahblah, unenthusiastic jingleeeee~

Part4m.png

Nifty.

Part4n.png

Wait, what? I'm not going to go around annihilating little dolls just to fill out your twisted Hinawhatever D:<

Part4o.png
Part4p.png

I guess I'll find her next.

Part4q.png

Part4r.png

Part4s.png
Part4t.png

...Alright, if only cause you asked, Mary.

Part4u.png

Part4v.png

Da da daa, hooray hooray jingle ♥

Part4w.png

I had no idea my bag was so specially tailored just to have a pocket for something that doesn't exist in the real world.

Part4x.png

Right, where the weirdo was. He won't stop me! So I went out, and was about to leave the village when...

Part4y.png

Holycrap no AVOID

Part4z.png

Almost there...

Part5a.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO D:

Part5b.png

Part5c.png

Curse the innocent children D:<

Part5d.png
Part5e.png

It wasn't even that hard :x

Part5f.png

Ohgods please don't be a tracker made for creepers to stalk D:

Part5g.png

They must have a chip in them!

Part5h.png

Part5i.png

Durrhurrrrrrrrr

Part5j.png

Okay shut up now.

Part5k.png

A what? I'm sorry, but I don't speak kawaii desu. :<

Part5l.png

LIKE THE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Part5m.png

Part5n.png

Yeah, er, how about...
NO.

Part5o.png

Yes, the creeper islecturing me to be kind to others.

Part5p.png

Go cry in a hole D:< I went back to the Old Village, and spoke with the weirdo that kept me from proceeding.

Part5q.png
Part5r.png

FAIL.

Right so, everone! I have decided to rename my HinaDex to the Tangrowdex. It's much more fitting, isn't it? Let's look over what I saw on the way. I figure I should catch one.
Part2o.png
Part3r.png

Mystia and Chen, Normal/Flying and Ground, respectively. Inconsequential buggers who show up everywhere. They shall be ignored and I suggest you catch them later.

Part2n.png

Nazrin, a Normal type Mouse. A fragile speedster with Normal/Dark type moves. Has the abilities Pickup and Guts.

Part3d.png

Luize, a Normal type Resident from Makai. A physical bruiser from both sides of the spectrum. Apparently the lovechild spawn of Marisa and Alice. Has the ability Immunity.

Part5s.png

Patchouli, a Psychic type library recluse. A Magic-oriented puppet with high magical attack and defense, but low everything else. Has an unbelievably versatile movepool. Has the ability Trace.

I wonder who I should catch?

------------------------
So, yeah guys, that was Chapter One ♥ Your choices for capture are Nazrin, Luize, and Patchouli. Chen and Mystia show up EVERYWHAR, so I'll save them for an area with nothing new. Frankly, I haven't raised either Patchy or Luize before, but if you pick Nazrin, that's fine too. I'll try and fix up mistakes when I got home today, friends~! ♥

As a last note, don't forget to suggest a name for your choice if you have one! Otherwise, I'll just ask off of chat anyway, they're fun |D

B-b-...

Y-you killed the pitiable illegally dumped object D:

... anyway, I'm thinking Patchooouuuuuli because it sounds like a mix between patches and ratatouille <33 because I feel like that Psychic/Dark combo is eeeeheeehhehehekhjbekjbew ♥ She looks super cute too which is always a must. :> /stupid

So yeah goooo catch a Patchouli :'D
And call it Ratastitch. c:
... or not.

Patchouli. Do eet. Psychic/Dark is the best ever so yeah. And name it Lady Karma. Or not. It' s a suggestion.

Whatno you should totally pick Luize. She is Manrisa's long lost daughter D:< You do not want to seperate them again, do you? That's right, it was your fault the last time....I mean, yes, go catch Luize, she's a brawler and can support the fragile Marisa :>

Right, heya guys, I've found that there's quite a few more Puppets around than I first believed! As such, I'm going to tinker with the poll to hopefully make it so that you can have two votes, cause there are a lot of girls out there! Anyway, let us pretend these two gals were added to the post before! Eheheheh. (I'll also be hair-ripping if I find even more of the buggers :x) And I may as well state that Patchouli has won the first set of vaotes, and will be included in my team next.

Hey guys, Renko here! In the midst of all the tiny feminine puppet confusion, I seem to have overlooked these two. I'll let the Tangrowdex handle the rest.

MugetuAppear.png

Mugetu, the demon girl from the older games. She often dresses up as a maid to feel pretty. A Normal type with average base stats except in HP and Special Defenses, she has the ability Limber and plays host to many support moves, such as Heal Bell, Spikes, Baton Pass, and Encore!

MedicineAppear.png

Medicine, the doll left in the poison lily fields. She wants freedom for dolls all over the world. A Grass/Poison type with the ability Poison Lily, which sometimes poisons the enemy! Her stats are geared towards Toxic based attacks and if you haven't guessed, her movepool does lots of Poison and other statuses.

You guys may not want to vote yet, as I am still checking one more route.

EDIT: Right right, vote away, my friends~!

MEDICINE! Call her nurse. Just for lulz. And Chen, can't forget Chen. Anywho, LP NUMERO 3! I like this, and think you should keep it up the way it's going!

(Whatnotheonlyreasonipostedherewasn'tbecauseitwasanotherlpiactuallylikedit)

Chapter 3: Gawdamn, That There Ellen Murdered Wally!

Hello everyone! Or just me. It's sort of lonely talking to puppets. I'd been sticking around the Old Village for a while, catching the native Puppets in these Orbs. They look like that ying-yang symbol, actually, but that's not my problem. Here's the Tangrowdex's entries on them!

MystiaGet.png

ChenGet.png

NazrinGet.png

LuizeGet.png

I sort of just threw them inside the PC-98. That Eirin Center has a seriously outdated computer. I did keep EXPLOOOOORER NAZRIN with me, if only cause she gave me stuff sometimes. ♥ I couldn't seem to find that maid girl, Mugetu, from earlier. She must have been terribly shy, no trace of her in sight! It was an unfortunate occurance. I found Manrisa a friend, though!

PatchouliGet.png

She didn't seem to like Manrisa much. I wonder why? Regardless, I gave her a name fitting of this chilling behavior.

PatchouliName.png

I have no idea where I got the idea, but that's perfectly alright! She kept reading her book when I informed Lady Karma of her new name. As long as she doesn't mind, I guess it's okay... (+Q Tentacle Points for Mister Kero Kera)

PatchouliItem.png

Although frankly, I only picked her because she had this shin shard with her! I wonder if I can do something with it later. Hm, I guess I should see what kind of awesome attacks a book-reading spellcaster can do!

PatchouliMoves.png

Wat. You suck. D:< I kept her around anyway, it would be rude otherwise! So, right before I left, I ran into an interesting character again.

MedicineAppear.png

Something about her piqued my interest, and I was compelled to catch it. Unfortunately, when I did, my Tangrowdex fell on the ground and I missed the data on this Medicine thing. </3

MedicineName.png

I named her Andromeda though. I forget where I had heard the name from. No odd voices came to my head about names, so I just picked one myself!

MedicineItem.png

I didn't keep her because she had a fancy item or anything! N-No, not at all! First things first was to train Lady Karma up to par. Which pretty much meant:

Part1a.png

Part1b.png

Part1c.png

Part1d.png

Imagine me doing that fifty times instead of me posting that the same amount :V

Part1e.png

I did the same for Medicine, although not as rigorously. I figure I'd get to it as I went. She did have a knack for murdering anything in my immediate vicinity though. That was nice. c: So, well equipped and ready to face the journey to Mayohiga or whatever, I set out! And, er, the first thing I saw was this.

Part1f.png

...BEWARE!

Part1g.png

Gack! What-who is this! And why is he so surprised to see a person D:

Part1h.png

Part1i.png

Part1j.png

...What kind of rule is that? That's just terrible! What if all your Puppets are about to die and you get accosted by some asshole who just happened to see you! D:

Part1k.png

Calvin, allow me to teach you a lesson in kindness. D:<

Part1l.png

Andromeda immediately lept out and sprayed his Nazrin all over with poison from the lily fields I found her in. Yeow. Who cares if lept is not a word, it still hurt!

Part1n.png

The poison worked quickly and we were left with a sad little boy.

Part1n.png

Can't train to resist this poison, dear. </3

Part1p.png

Thanks for the money though ♥ This should teach you to be a bit nicer. ♥

I took no more than a few steps when suddenly-

Part1q.png

Awwww crap.

Part1r.png

Hahah! Cool story bro.

Part1t.png

My word that thing is so adorable I would totally steal it from this Rick guy right now if I had no morals.

Part1v.png

Part1w.png

Hoorayyyyyy~! I quickly left the Bug Catcher to weep for his adorable bugger. Or I would have, if he hadn't had more D:<

Part1x.png

My gods that thing is adorable despite soon to be dying from Andromeda's wrath

Part1y.png

Part1z.png

Heavens, I must be like, psychic. NOW, I took my leave. But not another step or so before I encountered more weirdoes D:

Part2b.png

Aw, you're so cute! Maybe you should get out of the grass~? You don't look like you have any puppets, dear.

Part2c.png

...What?

Part2d.png

COVER YOUR MOUTH, YOU LITTLE JERK D:< Ewwwww, now my new shirt is all stained with snot ;_; Mahoyiga or whatever better be nearby! D:

Part2e.png

Crap shut up go away

Part2f.png

...Well I don't! What if I don't want to battle D:

Part2g.png

Andromeda shares my feelings. c:

Part2h.png

Oh, cool, it's a, um...
WAIT IS THAT THAT WOLF THAT TURNED INTO A GHOST D:<

Part2i.png

You must pay for your trickery D:<

Part2j.png

Well, maybe you shouldn't randomly attack people you creep D:

Part2k.png

I found some berries on the way, though, so that was worth getting attacked by creepy little kids!
...Sorta.

Part2l.png

I'd bother to replant them, but I don't think I'll be going back in this direction. Ever.

Part2m.png

Oh no, not Chen! I simply must watch out for easily fainting cats, in case they, um, manage to...hurt me? Seriously, Chen?

Part2n.png

Oh! Hi there! It's nice to know that we both saw each other, so we're actually agreeing to fight! Boys are dumb D:< (Except you Manrisa, you're totally awesome)

Part2o.png

That's a great goal, dear!

Part2p.png

But I think you have that messed up. You're going to help me further mine! ...Now that I think about it, I don't even have a career! Oh well. STRIFE!

Part2r.png

Part2v.png

Part2w.png

Oh, Tiana, there was no way you could win with those buggers! They are simply too common. You shouldn't take BEWAAAARE OF CHEEEEN signs at face value, dear. Well, thank you for allowing my two Puppets to learn something nice!

Part2y.png

Part2z.png

Now I can intoxicate then pillage mine foes :'D

Part3a.png

Soon enough, I arrived in Mayohiga. It was quite the trek actually, you have no idea! It was quite the hilly path.

Part3b.png

Wow. That's actually...really deep! If I had any idea what it meant. I went inside Eirin's Center, planning to heal my Puppets, when I encountered this interesting fellow.

Part3c.png

I, uh, have a profile? Okay then, why not.

Part3d.png

He made me reflect on my recent experiences...and something dawned on me.

Part3e.png

I LEFT MARY WITH THE CROWOMAN D:

Part3f.png

I AM A BAD FRIEND
I AM A BAD FRIEND
I AM A BAD FRIEND

Part3g.png

..Shu-Shut up! D:

Part3h.png

By my bad friendliness? ;_; I sort of left. Crying. I may as well go to the Drug Store Miko Market to calm down :<

Part3i.png

Andromeda didn't like that. :x

Part3j.png

Um, what? Graze? High score? Lady, this isn't some weird bullet hell game. It looked like this was a genuine market, so I decided to go and talk to the townspeople to calm down a little.

Part3k.png
Part3l.png

Ah! A task! Thank you, strange woman! I searched everywhere for this Wally boy except one house, but the second I tried to get near it...

Part3m.png

Part3n.png

I'm trying to get in that house you idiot! D:<

Part3o.png

Gah! Wha-Whaaat! What are you doing D:

Part3p.png

I was dragged the whole way to this Gym or whatever. But, um, I don't want to work out. Weirdo.

Part3q.png
Part3r.png

Oh my god he just licked that sign D: May as well go in.

Part3s.png

...This gym is terribly ill-equipped to do...well, anything! I spoke with the woman in charge of the establishment.

Part3t.png

Wait, you're Yukari? The arse who got us here!? And you run a gym? WHAT.

Part3u.png
Part3v.png

...Except when you're awake! D:< Why don't you do it right now, lousy gym woman!

Part3w.png
Part3x.png

Oh gods please don't let it be a fetch quest </3

Part3y.png

Wait excuse me WHO ARE YOU. D:<

Part3z.png

Part4a.png

Part4b.png

Part4c.png

Part4d.png

Part4e.png

Part4f.png

...I'M RIGHT HERE. ASSHOLE. HOW COULD YOU EVEN TOTALLY JUST BREAK OFF YOUR CONVERSATION WITH ME TO LISTEN TO THIS GREEN HAIRED TWITBISHIETHING.

Part4g.png

NO. NO A MILLION TIMES-Agh wait what where are you taking me LET GO OF ME D:

Part4h.png

For a bishietwitthing he had quite the man-hands.

Part4i.png

Part4j.png

Oh my god HE'S GOING TO RAEP ME HELP TIANA HELLLLLLLP

Part4k.png

Part4l.png

...What's comi-HOLY CRAP.

Part4m.png

...WALLY IF YOU HAD ANY SENSE IN YOU YOU WOULD RUN RIGHT NOW.

Part4q.png

...WHAT ARE YOU DOING. IF YOU MESS UP AND YOU WILL WE'RE SCREWED D:

Part4r.png

WHAT.
WHAT.
HAX.

Part4s.png

Part4t.png

I hate you. I know your oblivious eyes can't see this but I'm flipping you off so many times right now you have no idea.

Part4u.png

No. It went stupidly. >:|

Part4v.png

Part4w.png

THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MINE.

Part4x.png

No. Haxmachine. D:<

Part4y.png

Wait...you're Wally? I have to go teach that woman so manners, it seems. D:<

Part4z.png

GAH HIS STU-NESS IS OVERWHELMING.

Part5a.png

Repeat. Pleasedon'tbeafetchquestPleasedon'tbeafetchquest

Part5b.png

Part5c.png

Part5d.png

Part5e.png

Well...it's not fetchy, I suppose. Thanks!

Part5f.png

What.

Part5g.png
Part5h.png

THEY'RE PERFECTLY FINE ALL MIDGET-LIKE D: I stormed out of the terrible Gym and thought I should check out that house I saw earlier.

Part5i.png

Part5j.png

I've made a terrible mistake D: I-I have to get help! I have to help him! D:
...Oh. Wait.
No I don't. c:
I left town without any regrets. Or I would have, if I wasn't stopped by someone. AGAIN.

Part5k.png

She is forgiven for being adorably short and having a flower in her hair.

Part5l.png

Er, what? Who are you?

Part5m.png

Part5n.png
Part5o.png

Oh, Akyu, what a lovely na-CROWOMAN. D:<

Part5p.png

Oh, yeah, sure! That would be awesome!

Part5q.png
Part5r.png

Then she ran away. Really fast. Seriously! I just barely saw her go.

Part5s.png

What a strange little girl.

Part5t.png

I followed that Akyu girl in the direction she left, or more likely had to. Not much elsewhere to actually go, frankly. I decided to take a scenic route and walk along a nearby beach.

Part5u.png

...And was immediately harassed into a battle. I totally didn't see that happening.

Part5w.png

It wasn't even important enough to get a shot of its face :V

Part5x.png

Now, this girl is new! But, er, where are its arms? I'm pretty sure those white things are its wings...maybe it's the blue parts behind her, or is that a cape...?
OHGODS IT'S AN ARMLESS FAIRY DIE YOU MALFORMED MONSTER

Part5z.png

Andromeda readily complied. What a nice girl ♥

Part6a.png

Waaaah I got attacked by a little boy you don't see me crying about it. D:<

Part6b.png

Part6c.png

Hey, good question! Props for not attacking me with little girls, by the way.

Part6d.png

Hm, whatcha talking about, fisherman guy?

Part6e.png

Let's see this spinning fish then!

Part6g.png

...How did you, uh, fish that out of the water? I mean, I know they're puppets and all, but they shouldn't look that nice after being in WATER D:

Part6h.png

Ack! Underwater Puppets seem to resist poison. And she's trying to chain up Andromeda D:

Part6i.png

She-She won't let her go! What a terribly scary Puppet! D:

Part6l.png

Once the Puppet let up, I had allowed Manrisa and her thunderous shocks to take care of this demon from the sea D:< And I got money! I like money ♥

Part6m.png

I met a well-dressed woman right outside the forest ahead. I decided to chat with her. I accepted her challenge because she wasn't so creepy about it :<

Part6n.png

Part6o.png

Yeah. That was the highlight of battle :x

Part6p.png

We said our goodbyes, and I ventured into the forest ahead. Or, to say, The Foooorest of Maaaagic~ I met so many trainers there, it wasn't even funny. So I'll just showcase this battle, cause it's pretty much how all the others went >>;

Part6s.png

Part6t.png

Oh, another fairy girl. WITHOUT ARMS.

Part6u.png

This fairy had arms!

Part6v.png

And boy, she packed a punch! I really want her, for she seems like THE STRONGEST!
I have no idea why I shouted that.

Part6w.png

Moar armless fairies that died due to their nondescript nature~

Part6x.png

But this fairy had arms~! I feel so glad for the poor thing :'D

Part6y.png

Everyone else and their mother in this forest also had those puppets. So they will be ignored. FOREVER.

Part7a.png

These nifty fairies also gave Andromeda enough experience to learn yet another status-causing move >:D I'm still sticking with poison, though. She's good at that.

Part7b.png
Part7c.png

I ran into this fellow about halfway through my trek. I myself, had no idea fairies had leaders.

Part7d.png

...What. Is he...?

Part7e.png

What

Part7f.png

What

Part7g.png

What

Part7h.png

What

Part7i.png

Wait, what!? I'm not fighting that...that! D:

Part7j.png

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO SAY IT D:

Part7k.png

Ohgod did Yukari really hire a stripper D:

Part7l.png

Wha-Wha!? I'M MEAN? Wait please put those balls away I'm not fighting a nake-

Part7m.png

SHIELD YOUR EYESSSSS D:

Part7n.png

I'm too paralyzed to comment on how adorable that is D:

Part7q.png

We don't need any more images of this fight than we need to have D:

Part7r.png

No I don't and PUT SOME CLOTHES ON D:

Part7s.png

Part7t.png

Part7u.png

Part7v.png

Part7w.png

Part7x.png

Part7y.png

...I-I'm sorry, did he say something? My eyes were utterly blinded.

Part7z.png

Thank you for letting a girl deal with the naked man D:<

Part8a.png

AND WHAT ABOUT POOR DEFENSELESS RENKO YOU TWIT

Part8b.png

I DON'T ACCEPT BRIBES YOU JERK D:< Then he sort of ran away. IN THE DIRECTION THE NAKED MAN WENT. I CAN SEE THE LOGIC IN HIS ACTIONS. ...There wasn't really any other way to go, so I went the same too :x

Part8f.png

... D: The following battle was stupid. It was so stupid it never even happened.

Part8j.png

Hooray I'm alive :D I ended up rather high up. There was a lake ahead and a terribly long, rickety bridge. I spoke with a nearby man.

Part8n.png

Part8o.png

...I'm a girl, you arse D: He gave me some disc or the other. It was pretty cool, too.

Part8p.png

I'd use it, but I'm pretty sure it would break in a million pieces. I don't even know why. I just do. D:<

Part8q.png

Huh, what a nice name~! I love flowers, so I might as well have gone inside.

Part8r.png

This nice girl gave me a...Wailmer Pail? It looks like a Watering Can, but...what's a Wailmer? I left the Shop and took my long voyage across the lake.

Part8s.png

...I wasn't even talking to you, freak! D:

Part8t.png

WHAT WHY DOES EVERYONE ELSE GET THE SUPER RARE PUPPETS D:<

Part8u.png

...AND THE SUPER RICH ITEMS TO SUPPORT IT IT'S NOT FAIR D: After his SUPER RARE OBVIOUSLY BOUGHT Puppet kicked the bucket, I forged onwards. I had no time to talk to rich meanies. D:<

Part8w.png

Then this girl spoke to me out of nowhere. What the hell does she want? I'm tired.

Part8x.png

I never agreed to this. :|

Part8y.png

Nevermind. Gosh, her Puppets are awesome! She has the woman who runs the Eirin Centers, and...

Part8z.png

This reclusive shut-in! But she's so adorable I don't mind ♥ WHY IS EVERYTHING SO ADORABLE D:

Part9a.png

Yes! yes you should have! You should battle everywhere and show off your cuties! ♥ After leaving the girl with a wave, I took my first steps on the bridge. It swayed a lot, and I made my way across slowly. I was halfway there when...

Part9b.png

Holy crap these two scared the pants off of me. It's not even funny, they nearly spooked me into the water! They wanted to do some special battle where we fought with two Puppets at once. It sounded fn, although dangerous, so I let Andromeda loose and gave Lady Karma some screentime.

Part9c.png

It seems they had puppets who were sisters too! Isn't that some cute motif~! One liked potatoes and the other rode a leaf. They were both shortly poisoned.

Part9d.png

And then felled.

Part9e.png

And...~

Part9f.png

WHOOO LADY KARMA CAN ACTUALLY HURT PEOPLE INSTEAD OF SIT AROUND AND READ BOOKS ♥ YOU HEAR THAT, YOU PURPLE LOLI! Wa-wait, don't look at me like that ;_;

Hah...hah...we climbed up so far...I can't believe there's a city up here...

Part9f.png

Part9h.png

...Good night~

...Hey! HEY! YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE! RENKO, WAKE UP. ...Gah. Hello everyone, it's me, the Tangrowdex. Since Renko is half-dead from exercise right now, I figured I'd go over the native Puppets around here. Who knows, maybe she'll catch one!

RumiaFind.png

Rumia, the Dark-Typed Youkai of Darkness. Her attacks mostly involve smushing you in the head with her power. She also keeps a few annoying moves handy. Apparently, she's an apprentice of Jenova. Has the ability Own Tempo.

SaraFind.png

Sara, the Fighting Type Gatekeeper to Makai, or Land of Demons. Keeps a pretty generic fighting type movepool, and backs it up with huge HP, Attack and Defense. She offers very little in anything else, though. Has the ability Gate Keeper, which keeps opponents from switching her out.

WriggleFind.png

Wriggle, the Bug Type Firefly. Has a plethora of Bug and Fighting moves, and a bunch of evolutions with different types and movesets. A very versatile Puppet with a lot of Attack (Hi Jump Kick wooooooosh). Has the ability Swarm.

ChinaFind.png

Meiling, the Fighting Type Gatekeeper to the Scarlet Devil Mansion. Similar in moveset and base stats to Sara, with less offense for more Speed. Also has the ability Gatekeeper. Also also known as China.

KisumeFind.png

Kisume, the Water and Fire typed Bucket Loli. Lives in a bucket, and is terribly shy. Has access to both Fire and Water moves and annoyers, but lacks offense to use them. Does its best defending, and raising that Defense while crippling the opponent with Burns. Has the abilities Shell Armor or Water Absorb.

KotohimeFind.png

Kotohime, the Normal Type Princess/Policewoman Mary Sue. Has a gimmicky moveset and all her stats are 90 or under. Will likely be used in contests. Has the Ability Own Tempo and...nothing else. Has been pre-named.

MomijiFind.png

Momiji, the Normal type White Wolf. A physical bruiser like Rumia, and has an obnoxiously huge sword later on. Mostly learns Normal and FIghting type moves, allowing Ghost types to usually wall her. Has the abilities Guts or Early Bird.

Now, I'm going to try and wake Renko up by yelling silly things. See you next time!

-------------------------

Kay, guys! This is why I changed the poll to two votes per person! Now that we're getting farther in, lots of diverse Touhoumon are showing up and around here. I'm either going to take the top one or two, depending on if they're both useful. The Gym Leader coming up is Rock, so it will be a godsend if you guys help me out in votes.

DON'T FORGET TO POST NAME IDEAS IF YOU HAVE ANY. D:<

I also apologize for the lengthy length of this chapter. Nothing important was really anywhere nearby so I hoofed it to Rustboro. Future chapters will be a bit more detailed and less in length. The Three Malformed Fairies show up later in the game so I left them out of the vote (Not because they're terribad no not at all :x)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
I say go for the Fighting->Fighting/Dragon one, just because I like the type combination. xD Either that or the bug-eevee-knockoff. XD

To confirm things, yes, Rumia is actually my apprentice xD
My apprentices are Alice, Reimu, Rumia, Kisume, Patchouli, Suika, Kanako, Tewi, and Iku. (The last four are spoiler alert, btw :>)

Anyway, I'll have to choose Rumia and Meiling. Sorry Kisume, but like Ethan said, you just lack the offense to be of any use :<

I'd go with Meiling. ♥
And not cause she's my fave Touhou character~ Kekekeke....

Anyway, I like what you've done with this. =3
Plus Fighting/Dragon would be more interesting.~

Edit: Name her China! =333

Rumia is awesome from what I hear and Wriggle can have an impressive stone evolution later on...
Rumia would be named Darkheart and Wriggle would be Waggle o:

Also, what about Daiyousei? She can be found where you find Meiling and Kotohime, but she's rare.

....wow. October of last year. Suffice to say, grave digging, that is to post in a topic that's over a month old is against the forum rules. Locking this topic until the user sees fit to resume his LP thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.