• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Let's Play Pokémon Platinum - Pick Our Starter!

So, What starter are we running with?

• Turtwig

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Chimchar

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Piplup

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
StelGoesToSinnoh.png

So, in case you've been following our streams, you've probably heard me mention my plan to start my own Pokécharms Let's Play series - and as Doctor Oak will be unavailable to do his SoulSilver series this particular week, I figured it's as good a time as any to commence the first episode of Let's Play Pokémon Platinum: Stel Goes to Sinnoh!

And like our resident Teapot - whose adventure in Unova continues tomorrow at the usual time - I decided to leave the choice of a starter up to the community. So - which of these three critters do you want to see me run with?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I picked Chimchar but I feel SO bad for Piplup after seeing the results. Come on guys our little penguin friend isn't that bad :(
He isn't but I can objectively say that Chimchar is more popular than either of the two, I even forgot Piplup existed, so what's the point of denying the truth?

Status
Not open for further replies.