• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

legit shiny legends..

Okay, I've saved in front of Palkia in hopes of after trying for sometime that it would come up shiny.. but its been almost a month now, and still no shiny.
I've heard that if you save in front of a legend/event pokemon and keep resetting during battle, itll eventually appear as a shiny, but I'm having my doubts, and I'm considering giving up. But if I do, I've been wasting my life away for nothing.

I have to know if this is the true way of getting real nonhacked shiny legends.. it makes sense that it is a legitimate way, but a friggin month? I really dont know anymore.

someone push me one way or the other, because i want to play the game instead of vomiting everytime I see the title screen. lol..

one thing i do know though, if I ever give this another try on something else, I'll only give it a week.

It's a 1 in 8192 of getting a shiny Pokemon. Those odds don't change the more times you do it either. It's all about luck.