• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Legit Pokemon Needed!

Well I'm working on obtaining all 492 available pokemon with absolutely no hacks or non-legit pokemon. So far I've seen 305 and caught 163... I'm working on my Sinnoh Dex mostly.

Here's the remaining (Sinnoh Dex) pokemon I need:

(Remember these must be 100% legit, not legal, legit)

Chimchar
Crobat
Shieldon
Combee (Female)
Cherubi
Lopunny
Misdreavus / Mismagius
Chimecho
Skuntank
Bronzong
Bonsly / Sudowoodo
Rapidash
Mime Jr.
Happiny
Cleffa / Clefariy / Clefable
Spiritomb
Gible
Garchomp
Munchlax / Snorlax
Lucario
Wooper / Quagsire
Hippopotas / Hippowdon
Azuril
Drapion
Croagunk / Toxicroak
Carnivine
Remoraid / Octillery
Feebas / Milotic
Mantyke / Mantine
Abomasnow
Weavile
Gligar / Gliscor
Nosepass / Probopass
Gardevoir
Lickitung / Lickilicky
Vaporeon (water stone)
Jolteon (Lightning Stone)
Espeon
Umbreon
Swablu / Altaria
Togetic / Togekiss
Houndoom
Tangela / Tangrowth
Yanma / Yanmega
Tropius
Duskull / Dusclops / Dusknoir
Elekid
Magby
Electivire
Magmortar
Snornut / Glalie / Frosslass
Absol

I do have lots of pokemon that may aid you in your collection and I've collected at least one of nearly every TM ( My original project) So, I'm sure we could make a fair deal.

They're all the pokemon I need! If any of you have any of these it would be greatly appreciated if you could help out. I would like to trade for keeps, but I'm totally willing to return them immediately if you wish.

PM me with the pokemon you'd be willing to help me add to my Pokedex and if there was something in particular you were looking for, also specify whether you wanted these pokemon returned or not.

Thank you in advance for any help I may receive. Many of you probably know, this isn't easy.

EDIT: Also, I am able to breed pokemon thanks to my nifty Ditto, I have a collection of Eevee eggs and can breed many others.