• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legendary Pokemon: Running dry?

i would personally like to see a legendary evolve (and i know its already been said) because logically, its the only step to take, because manaphy was breedable. but i think evoloution of a legendary should have come before this personally.

there are too many legendaries, way too many, they should stop focusing on the legendaries and more of the actual pokemon, has anyone else noticed that the the only fire sinnoh pokemon was chimchar? they only made one fire pokemon to be put in the game and it was a starter. yes, there was heatran and you could catch ponyta but it wouldn't have hurt to make a new design fire pokemon for sinnoh. sorry if it seems nitpicky. i think they should make a maximum of 5 legendaries. back to kanto style, methinks and make them types never done before.

Agreed.

First of all, why with all the events?You pretty much have to live in Japan to get Shaymin without hacking.Anyways, they should limit the number of legendarys and the unoriginality, and of course, the same story the legendary/storyline pokemon appear in.Mabey 6 or 7 legends, but D/P had to many.It think it was 11, 13 if you count Manaphy/phione.

Also, they should add pokemon that are fire or poision instead of making those almost always legends.Wait, there hasn't even been a posion legendary yet, as far as I know.

In my opinion, I think Nintendo still has ideas for legendaries. I mean, there are still some possibilities for legendaries such as ones that control live and death, karma, luck, etc. It would be interesting to see an angelic pokemon, but some would say that would be too far into religion. Maybe they feared that Sinnoh may be their last region. Now, it probably won't be because of how much money Nintendo made on Diamond and Pearl alone. (Record breaking even.) I honestly think that the number of legendaries is ridiculous, though.

Remember in the anime when Ash first saw Ho-Oh in Kanto? Ho-Oh being a Johto legendary could explain why some legendaries are in Sinnoh as well. Maybe Arceus, Darkrai, or Shaymin would be obtainable in Nintendo's final Pokemon game? Possibly another reason for the ridiculous amount of legendaries is Nintendo planning on doing remakes in the future using the excess Pokemon as the one on the box. I don't think they will run out of ideas any time soon, because over the years, they'll probably get new people with great ideas for Pokemon games.

(Believe it or not, I've actually taken the time to read everyone's post.) I wouldn't mind seeing an Electric/Ice type. That would be interesting.