• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Legendary Pokémon Distributions For 2018 Revealed

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Today Pokemon.com have announced a whole host of new distributions for Pokémon Sun, Pokémon Moon, Pokémon Ultra Sun and Pokémon Ultra Moon under a new Legendary collection of events. These distributions will be held throughout 2018 and allow Pokémon fans the chance to get their hands on numours Legendary Pokémon by obtaining a code from their local GAME (UK) or GameStop (US) store.

The event starts on the 2nd of February until the 28th and players will able to get their hands on either Dialga or Palkia and their information is as follows:

Dialga model.png
Dialga
[type=steel][/type][type=dragon][/type]
Level: 100 (UM), 60 (M)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: (UM)
  • Roar of Time
  • Aura Sphere
  • Draco Meteor
  • Flash Cannon
(M)
  • Aura Sphere
  • Iron Tail
  • Roar of Time
  • Flash Cannon
Palkia model.png
Palkia

[type=water][/type][type=dragon][/type]
Level: 100 (US), 60 (S)
Ability: Pressure
Moves: (US)
  • Spacial Rend
  • Aura Sphere
  • Dragco Meteor
  • Hydro Pump
(S)
  • Aura Sphere
  • Aqua Tail
  • Spacial Rend
  • Hyrdro Pump
The other Pokémon to be distributed throughout 2018 and for players to choose between are:

March - Heatran & Regigigas
April - Raikou & Entei
May - Xerneas & Yveltal
June - Shiny Zygarde
July - Tornadus & Thundurus
August - Groudon & Kyogre
September - Latios & Latias
October - Reshiram & Zekrom
November - Ho-Oh & Lugia

We'll keep you updated when each event goes live, so make sure you check back!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
*grammar Nazi OCD mode activated SOMEONE MISSPELLED DRACO METEOR
I apologize for that but it just gives me OCD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
So what I'm seeing is my entire reason for buying both Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon, to get all of the Version Exclusive Legendaries, was all for naught. :p Alright then Game Freak, I see your Legendary giveaways and request a rerelease of all of the Mythicals for Gen VII as well.

want it badly, One problem, I lost my DS at my Dad's house, and now he's gone and packed up everything and we're moving... HOW CONVNIENT

I've always loved Entei. When I was younger, like, 6, I saw Pokemon: Spell of the Unknown. And, you know, Entei's a character. I'm not gonna spoil anything if you wanna watch it, but I cried. Sounds stupid now, but I cried. I don't know why, but ever since then, I've loved Entei. So . . . definitely him over Raikou, though he's good too.