• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Legendary Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the Legendary Crisis Roleplay.
The Story:
There is a very secret garden, tucked away from every region. It is not meant for trainers to find it. Instead, Legendary Pokemon go to rest there. They always have. One day, a man soaring on his fearow found the garden. He saw all the legendary Pokemon, and decided one thing; to harness the powers they leave on the garden. He picked special flowers that had Kyogre's Water infused with them. He picked soil stepped on by Groudon. He picked up bits of ice near the water with Kyurem's frosty power. He did not know it completely, yet, but each of these items could unleash the full force of the Legendary that left it. This is why a lot of Legendaries had adapted to flying, so they didn't accidentally leave that power in Human Territory. Soon after, the trainer had unleashed Kyogre's Power, and the entire World was plagued by watery disaster.

Sign-up Form [Legendary]
Username:
Legendary:
Moves:
Ability:
Extra: (Clothing, Scars, etc.)

Sign-up Form [Trainer]
Username:
RP Name:
RP Age:
Appearance:
Personality:

Just in case you were wondering, here's mine.
Username: link8304
Legendary: Dialga
Moves: Roar of Time, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Earthquake
Ability: Pressure
Extra: CAN become Primal (Like in Mystery Dungeon)

Legendaries:
Articuno
Zapdos
Moltres
Entei
Raikou
Suicune - Fit 'n' Sparky
Mew - AnnaFox
Mewtwo
Kyogre
Groudon
Rayquaza
Dialga - link8304
Palkia
Giratina
Latios
Latias
Azelf
Mespirit
Uxie
Yveltal
Xerneas
Zygarde - DarkestNight
Zekrom
Reshiram
Kyurem
Keldeo
Vivirizon (?)
Terrakion
Cobaltion
Lugia
Ho-oh
Celibi
Shaymin - AceTheAbsol
Arceus
Jirachi
Deoxys
Hoopa
Diancie
Volcanion
Darkrai
Cresselia

Trainers:
Delta Carvine - OmegaCarvinePlays

Feel free to remind me if I forget any :p

- - - - - - - - - - - -
Dialga ran for cover under an overpass. The Secret Garden had gotten such terrible weather lately. He wondered where all the others were. He didn't dare use the Roar of Time, because he could get unmoving water all over him. He hated that.

Last edited:
Username: Ace
Legendary: Shaymin
Moves: Leaf storm, seed flare, psychic , and and Energy ball
Extras: wears a bandana when in skyform..

Last edited:
Username: Fiam
Legendary: Suicune
Moves: Protect, Ice fang, Shadow ball, Scald.
Ability: Pressure
Extra: Where's a red shemagh

Username:DarkestNight

Legendary:Zygarde

Moves:Lands wrath, Dragon pulse, Extreme speed, Dragon dance/Core Protecor/Enforcer
Ability:Aura Break/Swarm Change(Complete

Extra: Able to change forme from
10% to 50% At will

Zygare stood on one of the taller rocks on the island, Gazing out on the horizon, the Cellular hexagon like eyes Flashing, Supposedly scanning the edge of the horizon,

Last edited:
Mew tried to stopped, but she was still moving around. "I...uhm... Watch out!" Mew yelled when she almost crushed with Shaymin. "I don't know how to stop this damn Barrier." Mew was winding around.

"I don't know!" Mew started to panic. "I'll try to." Mew said and with all her strength slamed into Shaymin. Mew stopped. "Wow! It work!" Mew said and ran out of her Barrier and hugged Shaymin.

Zygarde would of registered the crash of mew and shaymin, Their gaze going back to the horizon, Something never seemed right when zygarde stood on the rock like that, Something made him seem. Angered

"hey mew alittle tight "Shaymin's face grew red "Mew your tail its tickling me " He nuzzeled her and then he laughed loud

"There's a storm coming," Zygarde was talking to himself, his droning, Slightly robotic sounding tone as he stepped back, Running of the cliff,

Shaymin frowns "aww i wanted to play "Shaymin droops "cmon mew can we hang out today i wont tickle you any more"

"cmon Mew out of the Barrier " Shaymin walks on the ground and he then droops "plz i just wanna spend more time with you" he places his paw on the barrier

"Okay." Mew said and landed on the ground. "Okay, I'm coming..." Mew said fearfully and out one leg from the Barrier. Later Mew's full was outside of the Barrier. "Oh my... I'm not trapped anymore!" Mew exclaimed and started running around.

Shaymin hugs her "yay so its awesome " He nuzzels her "hey is it wrong for a legend to like another legend "he blushes

Zygarde finnaly hit the smaller rocker, Jumping to push the Braiviary out the way, Only making it with a split second to avoid the large rock that was falling,

Shaymin hugs her "yay so its awesome " He nuzzels her "hey is it wrong for a legend to like another legend "he blushes
"I don't know..." Mew said. "However, let's have some fun, but we need to be careful, if any of Legendaries saw us together. We will be...." Mew said and pretend she is dead.

"yeah..god would kill us "he nuzzels her "so you like me too"he blushes "also the only one who can see us here is Giratina and he doesnt care about other legends breaking the rules.."

"Haa job i free as a me" he kisses her cheek "cmon mew lets go i know somewhere where Z cant find us "

"While I remind you that mating is strictly forbidden and will represent as a death sentence, Courtship and General sign of affection and care are not punishable harshly, You are dismissed and I will keep this warning from arceus ears. After all my job is to maintain order."

Shaymin growls "i hate you...hey Zekrom and reshiram where doing this a few months ago and yal did nothing to them "he growls "i guess yal just like picking on the small legends "he starts to use seed flare

"Calm down shaymin, Zekrom and reshiram we're given permission due to their ability to With kyruem, Myself, Untill a week after I was not Allowed to warn, only watch and inform"

Status
Not open for further replies.