1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS LDChaosBdon's Trade Requests

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by ldchaosbdon, Apr 29, 2007.

1. I'm currently looking for a Chimchar that i can raise to get the evolutions.

Name: Yami
    Friend Code: 3780 5540 3476

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Want it hatched or still in the egg? Either way, I can get the Chimchar for you =)

Just give me your Friend ID and a time to trade. If you have MSN or are able to enter the Charms chat, those are the best ways to get a hold of me.

3. Id perfer it in the egg so i can be its OT, but either way is fine. i posted myfriend code in the post above yours.

What is your friend code?

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Leaving it in the egg works better for me actually. Less work hatching it XD

I'll add you right now and, if you're able to, head onto the WFC to meet you. Don't worry about what you trade me in return.

5. Hey, I forgot to ask, I also need a Piplup egg if you have one. 2 if possible. And ill have to do it once I get back. Sorry. I n about 1 hour. Ill post here once i get back.

6. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    Two is possible, yeah. Hopefully I'll still be around later on when you get back.

7. You still online? Cause Im here for good now.

8. I'm looking for a Togepi. Does anyone have one that I can trade for?

9. i might, talk to me about your offer =]

10. Still looking for Togepi since tpl2000 hasnt been on.

11. Pokestar

Pokestar Guest

What would you trade for Rampardos level 30??? Yeah sucks but I don't like it.

12. NMR

NMR

I have a togepi but wouldn't be able to trade it to u til saturday, thats when i'm free and have alot more time on my hands, but if u want it, just give me a pm about the trade