• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS LDChaosBdon's Trade Requests

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm currently looking for a Chimchar that i can raise to get the evolutions.

Want it hatched or still in the egg? Either way, I can get the Chimchar for you =)

Just give me your Friend ID and a time to trade. If you have MSN or are able to enter the Charms chat, those are the best ways to get a hold of me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Id perfer it in the egg so i can be its OT, but either way is fine. i posted myfriend code in the post above yours.

What is your friend code?

Leaving it in the egg works better for me actually. Less work hatching it XD

I'll add you right now and, if you're able to, head onto the WFC to meet you. Don't worry about what you trade me in return.

Hey, I forgot to ask, I also need a Piplup egg if you have one. 2 if possible. And ill have to do it once I get back. Sorry. I n about 1 hour. Ill post here once i get back.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Hey, I forgot to ask, I also need a Piplup egg if you have one. 2 if possible. And ill have to do it once I get back. Sorry. I n about 1 hour. Ill post here once i get back.

Two is possible, yeah. Hopefully I'll still be around later on when you get back.

I have a togepi but wouldn't be able to trade it to u til saturday, thats when i'm free and have alot more time on my hands, but if u want it, just give me a pm about the trade