• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Law and Liquor

"Alright, we wait for you in the car", Rocky said. Both Rocky and his father exited speakeasy and hopped in the car. "Hey dad we can see your friend a morrow if you're not working",he said. " Alright fair enough", his dad said. Both waited for Kitri.

Kitri came to the car quietly, heels clacking against the pavement as she climbed inside. She folded her wings up as best she could, despite them being huge on a good day.

"Alright. Do we know the address?"

"Yeah I know the place pops and I used to go there", he said as he started the car. Rocky began driving to the arena. " Mam, you wanted to know the history between me and dan." Bruce said. "Am I right", he added.

The honchkrow lit up another cigarette, using the window to drop ashes outside. "I am sorta intrigued," she replied, "I mean, Dan's only been running his joint for a few years, cuz speakeasies have only existed since 1920. Before that, Dapper Dan's was just a regular jazz bar."

"We know each other since we were a kid, but we were also troublemakers", he said smiling. "The reason he wanted to start a Jazz bar is that he loves music more than I do.". He grabbed a cigar and lit it up. " What more interesting is that before him establishing his bar we used to be a part of a jazz band", he added.

"Oh really? Guess that would explain why he's so picky about the talent," Kitri replied, "Dan don't want no ten cent dummies up on that stage. Unless he thinks you're gonna get folk coming back, you ain't getting a job with him."

"He is the only friend that I considered him as a brother.", he said. " But there was only one problem. A former bandmate was part of a gang and I been doing his dirty work. The only thing I did for retaliation was to kill him", he said as he blew smoke out then looked down. "Now we're their next target because of me. ", he added.

Last edited:

SaiyanDakon

Previously UnovaTrainerGlacier
Charles saw a Scizor Gijinka and a Hitmonchan Gijinka sparring. "You can't win....even in a deadback city like this." The Scizor Gijinka said. The Hitmonchan Gijinka grunted then continued throwing punches at the Scizor. Charles coughed a little. "Hey....who are you?" He asked them. Both Gijinkas turned to the Zoroark Gijinka approaching them.

"Hey pops don't worry, I won't let any one touch you or Dan. That a promise", Rocky said as he continued driving." Also were almost there", he added. He continued driving until they reached the arena.

(Not doing that, Crazytrainer33. That's not the kind of person my character is at all. You'll have to edit that out.)

Kitri raised an eyebrow. "Someone obviously don't know Dapper Dan at all," she responded, "He ain't no gangster, and he ain't no murderer, either. He especially ain't stupid enough to kill a gangster, even just a low level one."

She snapped her fingers, a small dark pulse starting to form on the tip. "But nice to know I'm bumming a ride from a murderer. Maybe I'll become one myself, and take you out right now. Killing a gang member, and trying to dirty my boss's name? Give me one reason why I shouldn't."

Before Marduk and co. could even get close to the speakeasy, they were interrupted by someone calling them. "Oi! You!" Marduk groaned and turned around just as Amanda and Gregory did to see yet another group of thugs, unlike the group from the other night, this group was larger but still consisted of both gijinkas and humans. "We heard you got in good with Crimson Bell, the same group that stripped us of every penny we had." One thug said. "Is that so? Thank you for the warning." Marduk said, but before he could proceed, the leader spoke up. "We're going to take our revenge, and we'll start by grabbing Bell's attention by killing you lot." The leader said as the thugs slowly walked toward the trio, humans prepared their weapons whilst gijinkas prepared their attacks.

Marduk sighed as he knew this would almost be like last night... but this time the annoying Empoleon gijinka wasn't around to 'save' him and if he did, Marduk would kill him. The latter held his hand out and prepared to use Dark Pulse. "Amanda, Gregory, you may want to stand back." Marduk said as his gaze focused on the approaching thugs. "Right." Amanda and Gregory both said as they jumped away from Marduk.

SaiyanDakon

The Scizor Gijinka and the Hitmonchan Gijinka scowled at Charles. "What are you doing here?! Shouldn't you Dark ones be prancing about the night?" The Hitmonchan Gijinka asked. The Scizor Gijinka punched his shoulder. "Percy, you idiot. Shut up." He muttered. Charles chuckled softly then got into a battle position, him crouched down slightly and his hands ready. Darkness surrounded his hands as he prepared Night Slash. "Now....tell me why you are training here and you can help me....or you two can fight me and my team and become useless to the world. So what will it be?" He asked. Gale was flying above them then flapped his wings at Charles to give him a Tailwind.

Rocky stopped the car, goes to the glove compartment and gave Kitri a journal. "If you want their full history between them. Read this journal, pops write down his feeling and life experience in here", he said calmly. Rocky sighed he because he didn't a drama to happen. " Just don't read July six from ten years ago because that involves something with me", he said.

The dark pulse died on Kitri's fingers, fizzling out in a puff of purple smoke. "Very well," she responded, "I suppose I should be off now then. That boxing match isn't going to wait for me, after all."

She shuffled out in silence, save for the clack of her heels on the pavement, using her wings to propel herself toward the stadium.

Before the gang could charge and attack Marduk, he pointed his arm toward the thugs and unleashed a devastating Dark Pulse, a beam on jet black rings shot to the ground near the thugs only for an explosion to appear where the beam hit, Marduk was careful to not hit any buildings, but that didn't stop how much damage it dealt to the thugs who were foolish enough to attack. "Now you see what happens to those who try to attack me?" Marduk asked as he blew his hand which emitted a faint cloud of steam from the Dark Pulse. By the time the smoke cleared all of the thugs laid down on the ground in defeat, a few struggled to get up.

"We should get out of here before the police arrive; they may be lazy, but anyone'll respond to an explosion." Marduk said as he looked back to the duo and held his hand out to Gregory. "Agreed." Amanda said as she began to float upward and on to the roof of a nearby building, Marduk followed Amanda to the roof with Gregory in tow... as the Houndoom gijinka couldn't fly unlike his companions. "Well, that was a bittersweet little distraction." Marduk said with a relatively annoyed sigh. "I mean, sure it was nice to let loose a little bit, but this might cause a bit too much attention too soon. Who knows what Crimson Bell will do if they found out." Marduk added as Amanda began to think whilst Gregory peeked from the roof to see how many people were around that could spot them... fortunately none so far.

"Alright see you there", he said. Bruce tap rocky. " yeah pops" rocky said to his dad. "I thought of turning myself in after the match", he said to Rocky. Rocky was shocked what his dad told him. " Pops are you sure about this", he said as he tried to hold his tear. The weavile gijinka nodded his head. He reached his pocket and gave a ring to Rocky. "Return this ring to Dan and tell him that Im sorry", he instructed to Rocky. Rocky nodded head agreeing to the instruction.

They finally arrived at the stadium and Rocky spotted Kitri." At least you made it in one piece." he said in a joking manner. "Anyway, you read the journal", he asked.

Last edited:
"I haven't exactly had the time, have I? I only just received it, and besides, we have a match to go to," Kitri responded, "Now's hardly the time for reading."

The honchkrow got out an eyeshadow palette, giving herself another sweep of grey. "I'd offer to let you borrow some, if you weren't a guy."

"Very funny", he said," Anyways, we gotta find our seats". They started walking in the arena to search their seat. "Kitri, Pops didn't mean to dirty Dan's name, but in his journal, he did describe the gang that was affiliated with his ex-band member. Be careful they're still around and more dangerous.", he said," I will tell you my history with him later ok".

"Very well," Kitri responded, "Let's go."

The gijinka went to buy herself a soda--the taste would mask the tobacco on her tongue--before she sat down. Tonight's match was sure to be an interesting bout.

SaiyanDakon

Percy looked over at his Hitmonchan partner then sighed. "Fine...the fool next to me is Luke. We could take you down but that wind is going to be struggling for us and helping for you." He said. Charles stood back up then snickered. He moved his hands back into his pockets, the Night Slash canceling.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(I had to some school stuff, so sorry for the inactivity)

Villa finished wrapping athletes tape round his hands and tail hands and looked at the time. "Great, it's 9:55. We got little time to spare, Chief." Villa said. He got up out of his seat, grabbed his two pairs of boxing gloves, and exited the locker room, with Bruno following behind. They walked down the small hallway, leading to the stadium. Villa took a little peek at the amount of people there, and was amazed by the amount of people there. "Jeez. All of these people, in such a big room. Not a problem." Villa said. He kept looking and sat the referee entering the ring and walked to the microphone hanging from the ceiling. "Ladies and gentlemen. Are you ready for the fight that will go down in history?"

Marduk and his companions quickly jumped from rooftop to rooftop in order to lose the crowd and make it back into the streets without raising suspicion. "Let's make it back to the streets from inside a building; might grab less attention." Marduk quietly suggested, his companions silently nodded in agreement. The Dark Type trio went into a rooftop door of the building they were on and quickly made their way out without raising suspicion, as they got out, they saw a few Crimson Bell members heading in the direction of the stadium, so the trio decided to get their attention and follow them.

"I didn't think you were into the sporty type of fighting." Marduk told the Crimson Bell members. "It's not our favorite, but it certainly helps us find the best fighters around." A Crimson Bell member said as they all made their way into the stadium and got into their seats just in time for the match to begin.

SaiyanDakon

"You made a good choice. You two can help us well." Charles said, "Gale. Serena. Show our newest members back to our humble abode...I need some time to think here." He snarled softly then his red eyes glared at the surrounding area as Serena grabbed Percy's hand while Gale picked up Luke and they took them back towards the Pokemon Center. "Well.....maybe we need new members but....not sure if these guys are cut out for it." Charles muttered to himself.

Rocky Looked excited to see a boxing match. "It sure been a long time seeing a boxing match", Bruce said with a grin. " yeah, it has been a long time", Rocky said. "Hope that Villa win", he said.

"Looks like our two-bit slugger boy is a bigger deal than he made himself out to be," Kitri commented, cracking open her soda, "I wonder how this whole thing will pan out. I'm not so familiar with the rules of this sport."

"Well, it either a count out, tko in other word get knocked out three times, or judges decision.", Rocky responded. "The judges have to keep track how many times either opponent get hit land to count, but that is controversial.", he said as he waited for the match to begin. " That just most known rule" he added.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Corvus Swift Chelidon

Appearance: He has dark brown hair, pale skin, and his eyes are yellow with a hint of gold. He has an Unfezant’s tail feather on his tail bone, with small Unfezant wings. (Unfezants have just one tail feather, and it is light gray with a dark gray color lining the feather, and it is complete with dark grey stripes along the tail feather. Unfezant wings are a light gray with one dark gray lacy line across the entire wing, and the tips of the wings are dark grey.) Corvus wears a dark grey jacket which is very long, along with jeans that have a tint of light green on them, and light gray boots. He wears a mask the looks just like an Unfezant’s wattle, that means it is reddish pink, and it has long ribbon-like growths that come from the top of the mask and go down and meet Corvus‘ shoulders.

Species: Unfezant Gijinka

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

“I heard there is going to be a boxing match, maybe I can sneak in there and watch... yep, I’m going to do that.” Corvus smiled sheepishly and flew his way to where the match was going to take place. He flew inside quietly, closing his small wings. I wonder if we can see the match without paying... maybe or maybe not... Corvus saw a Honchkrow Gijinka and a Lucario Gijinka. “Hmm, I should avoid them... but I wonder what things they have here that I could steal...” He mumbled to himself again, his big tail feather was up high. Corvus fidgeted with his mask, acting as childish as ever.

DoggoKing22

(You might be expecting REALLY slow posts from me. I have a lot of school related stuff on my hands. Sorry for the inactivity as well.)

"In the right corner, we have the pink underdog. And his name? Give it up for Villa!" The referee pointed to the corner and Villa and Bruno walked into the stadium and waved. The crowd let out a giant roar of cheering. He got into the ring and saw something big and blue coming his way. "And in the left corner," the referee added, "PFC's two-year reigning champ. Give it up for Mach Chanpio!" the crowd cheered louder than ever when Mach entered the ring.
Villa gulped and tried to scale Mach's size compared to his own. Whispering and shaking, he said, "Uhh, Chief? This ain't it."
"What are you talking about, Villa? You're gonna be fine."
Bruno said
"Oh yeah, I'm gonna be fi- DO YOU NOT SEE THIS MAN?! He's like, three feet taller than me, and has a 12-pack. HE'S AN ABSOLUTE UNIT!" Villa softly replies back. He then thought to himself I can't forfeit now. There must be a way to beat him. while tightening all four of his boxing gloves and occasionally looking back at Mach.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He already heard the match starting. Corvus ran inside and flew up in the air. There was a small ledge where he landed, Man... I can see so much better now... He clapped as Villa entered the ring and so did Mach Chanpio. “Wow, Villa looks so small compared to Mach.” Corvus laughed quietly to himself, and the mask helped to muffle the laughter.

Marduk widened his eyes lightly with interest in the competition, the Crimson Bell members were right in finding promising looking fighters, although he knew that strength was one thing but loyalty was something else entirely and much more important. "There's something interesting about that Ambipon Gijinka..." Marduk said lightly. "Him? Come on, we're here to watch Mach Champio win this." A Crimson Bell member said.

"Hmm, why don't we have a little wager? Loser buys the winner a fancy drink, I'm betting on the Villa guy." Marduk said with a light smirk and faint confidence. The Crimson Bell members snickered lightly as to not disturb the crowd. "You're on." One member said as both gang trios looked back at the fighting ring, ready to watch the fight unfold.

SaiyanDakon

Charles exited the gym and then noticed something happening. "What's going on? A match?" He muttered then he started going over to the building to see the current mini-battle. I don't understand them.......but....they seem interesting. He thought as he went inside. Charles immediately threw on his hood to cover his head.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Corvus saw someone enter with a hood over their head. Interesting... I wonder if they have anything interesting to steal... He flew down to them, his small wings closing. “Hello there, you here to see the match?” His mask muffled a bit of his talking, though he spoke annoyingly loud anyway. His tail feather went down a bit, and Corvus put his hands in the pockets of his greenish pants.

DoggoKing22

The bell rung and the match started. Villa put his mouthguard in his mouth and readied himself. Both Villa and Mach went to the middle of the ring to fight. "Haha! Come on, shorty. Admit it. You can't even manage to beat me. You're too small!" Mach chuckled. He threw a fast punch toward Villa's face, but Villa moved his head and dodged it.
"Short?" Villa said. "Mach, the smaller I am to you, the harder it is for you to hit me."
The Machamp gijinka kept throwing punches from all four of his arms at Villa that kept getting faster and faster, but still managed to miss Villa. This went on for a couple of minutes until Villa dodged one of Mach's punches and punched Mach square in the gut. It did some damage, but Mach felt like it was nothing. Honestly I thought that would do more, but I guess not. Villa thought to himself.

SaiyanDakon

Charles glared over at Corvus. "Yeah? So what if I am......I still need to find the concept of this. Its not often when you can get a break recruiting new teammates. Actually, it is often. I'm in dire need." He said then leaned closer to Corvus' head. Charles chuckled and whispered: "I need more thieves."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Corvus smiled as he listened carefully to what Charles has to say. “Need more thieves, ey? Well, you have come to the right place. It’s very useful to steal when you have wings.” He whispered back, his small wings shuffling. “That’s why I wear this mask, and I’m willing to recruit for your, thing.” The Unfezant Wattle-like mask muffled his voice, like always.

Last edited:
Kitri raised an eyebrow. "Thanks for the offer, kid, but I have a girlfriend," she responded, "Don't think Isabela would appreciate me letting some man buy me drink."

She crossed her legs, stretching her wings out a little. "I like my women like I like my sambuca, y'know?" she sighed, "Isabela's really special. She sets my world on fire."

SaiyanDakon

Charles nodded. "Good to know....let me take you to our hideout, you can meet some of our other members." He whispered, "But I need to know: Will you rat us out or try to betray us?" The Zoroark Gijinka had to be certain of the Unfeazant Gijinka and for the others to be aware of the newcomer. I don't think he is dumb enough to try and go against us. He thought.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Nice, but why would I betray you all? If I do that, then I’ll be back at living in an alleyway with other dangerous gangs. It would be really dumb for me to betray you all, especially since there is a whole new chance there for me.” Corvus smiled and rose his tail feather up. He tightened his mask so it wouldn’t fall off while he would fly.

SaiyanDakon

"So far....I think I can trust you....uh....your name? What is your name?" Charles asked. The Zoroark Gijinka tugged his head then glanced at the fight. So its that one guy from earlier, isn't it? From that thug fight.... He thought then looked over at a particular Hydriegon Gijinka, Its him....that powerful dragon gijinka....where are his two followers?