• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Latest Pokémon Let's Go Eevee/Pikachu Trailer Live

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Elite 4 Let's Go Pikachu Eevee Artwork.jpg

The official Pokémon Twitter account has released a brand new trailer for Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee! and Pokémon: Let's Go, Pikachu! ahead of the games being released next week.

While the trailer doesn't show off any new features, it does confirm who all of the Gym Leaders and Elite Four members are (and three other surprise characters), so maybe give it a miss if you're worried about spoilers! Otherwise you can check it out above!

Well, I'm now 100% sold on Let's Go. I still don't like the fact that they got rid of wild battles, but I have been warming up to them after seeing the other features and now the inclusion of Green/Leaf is now the final nail in the coffin to get me interested

I would buy Let’s go the day it came out. Just wish it didn’t cost $60. Such a ripoff that they would raise the price just because it’s on the switch.