• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
In this RP we are all in a laboratory trying to escape and we are all human and pokemon hybrids. The rules are:
1. No God Mode
2. No legendary or mystical nor any mega evolution hybrids.
3. Post in story-format only and must be at lease one paragraph long.
a. (EX: Character woke up in the prisons and he/she shook the bars
"Where am I?" character said.)
4. Shiny and Alolan pokemons are allowed
5. No fusion pokemons
6. ENJOY

Scientist Forms:
Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last):
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a lab coat):
Personality:
Why do you want to be a scientist for this laboratory?:
Other about the character?:

My form (Test Subject Form):
Name: Eve (Known as Code: Empress)
Test Subject or Scientist: Test Subject
Appearance: (Test subject: White medium-long hair tied up in 2 side flat buns and calm yellow-orange eyes. Stands in a height of 5'6. Ragged white clothing and collar. How to know that it's) Free: Same white medium-long hair still tied up in 2 side flat buns with strands of hair flowing down and same yellow-orange eyes. Still stands in a height of 5'6. Wears a white collared shirt with a black tie and a black vest and also a black and white skirt. Has a round blue crystal with golden border stuck to her forehead and a blue mark on her cheeks. A robot. She got no age.
Pokemon fused with: Lucario (Nickname: Moby (M))
Personality: Insane. Known as the robot and she is very emotionless and robotic. Well, she is one. She is very emotionless.
How did you get into the lab?: Wandered in while she was lost. The scientist found her Lucario interesting and want to experiment on her. Eve regrets going here after her first experiment. And they killed her shiny Lucario, whose name is Remy (F)
Other about the character?: None.

Test Subjects:
1. Eve
2. Aisa
3. Sophie
4. Talia
5. Allie
6. Kino
7. Zero
8. Chung (Seiker)
9. Leo
10. Seth
11. Tea
12. Winter
(NO MORE SPOTS LEFT. DO NOT SIGN UP FOR TEST SUBJECT OR I WILL DECLINE.)

Scientist:
1. Miraki (Called by Taekano)
2. Stephen
3. Stephenie
4. Rory
5. Scarlet
6. Annika

Mentioning some people to see if they wanna join. Just to get some posts.
LunarSilvally EeviumZ Breon

Last edited:
Okay, I like that! I’ll see what I can do about a Bio soon. I kinda have been wanting to do my Pokémon character Aisa the Glaceon as a poke human for a while, so I’ll probably use her...

Name: Aisa Arvich

Test Subject.

Appearance: Aisa, when fused, has blonde hair, blue eyes, and stands at 5’6. She has a Glaceon Tail and ears, and her hair has a slight bluish tinge at the tips.

Fused Pokémon: Glaceon

Personality: Aisa is rather friendly, and usually very naive. She comes from a very large family, so she is very independent as well since she has been supporting herself for a little while. She enjoys playing in snow, and dislikes extreme heat.

Got to the lab: One night, after work, she went to the park to meet her boyfriend, and waited on a bench. She dozed off, however, and when she woke up she was in the lab. This is just the basics, as I don’t know enough about WHO is doing this and what their motivations and methods are.

Other: DERP

Last edited:
I like that arrangement! I’m sorry if I ask a lot of questions at first, but I like to make sure everything is straightened out. By the way, I did update Aisa’s personality. I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us who is doing these experiments and why. Are they doing it just for science’s sake? Or are they an evil team looking for a way to power up their troops? Or what?

The last part of my previous post was a question:

Could you tell us WHO is doing these experiments and why? Is it purely for the sake of science? Are an evil team trying to find a way to give their warriors powers? I would like to know!

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Sophie M. Davis (Nickname: Sofi)
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): Sofi when fused has blond hair that has orange tips to them, she also has sharp red eyes, just like the ninetales she was was fused with, and just like the name suggest,s she has nine tails that have orange tips to them.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): Ninetales
Personality: Sophie Moray Davis is a 16-year-old teenager who enjoys theatre, drawing and hot cocoa. Much like her partner "Ninetales", she is shy and gentle, but can also be very naive and a bit boring.
How did you get into the lab?: After a birthday party she attended, mainly because it's one of her friends, it got pretty late and she needed to go home, Sofi's parents might be worried sick. She bid her friends goodbye, especially her best friend who was the birthday celebrant, she went out and called for a taxi, she didn't really feel safe around these types of transportation, since she's heard of bad things happening with these sketchy drivers, but apparently she started to feel sleepy, Sofi thought it wouldn't hurt to just take a quick nap, but she was wrong, the next thing she knew is waking up in a lab.
Other about the character?: None

I thought of that as well, but I don’t know enough about the organization to know how they would act. At this point I’m thinking one of the grunts or scientists or whatever saw her and thought it was too good an opportunity to resist, and it was even better because she had an Eeveelution, and that line is known for their strange genetics.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
FLIP, HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS BEFORE?!
Name: Talia Silverstone (Alias: Spark)
Appearance: When fused, her long brown hair has yellow tips and highlights. She gains Pichu ears, tail, and cheeks as well, all proportional to her body. She still needs her glasses in this form, but may not need them in the future. Her eyes remain the same
Pokemon fused with: Pichu
Personality: Calm and calculating, Talia could be seen as extremely intelligent. She sees everything from a logical standpoint, and always thinks before she acts. However, all her rationality goes out the window if you dare hurt her sister in any way.
How did you get into the lab?: Trying to save her sister Allie.
Other about the character?: N/A.

Name: Allie Silverstone (Alias: Evo)
Appearance: As a hybrid, her long brown hair does not change at all, nor do her eyes. However, she gains Eevee ears and tail. She also has a thin cream-colored mane around her neck, similar to Eevee.
Pokemon fused with: Eevee
Personality: Normally, Allie is charismatic and bubbly with no filter. She speaks her mind and does what she wants, no matter what people think. She's a very friendly person, and loves adventure. She'll never back down from a challenge. However, similar to her sister, she is not so fun to deal with if you've harmed her loved ones.
How did you get into the lab?: She was forcefully kidnapped, when she was "driven home" by "a friend of her sister's".
Other about the character?: She is apiphobic (fear of Beedrill and other bee-like Pokemon.)

Hey, hope it's cool if I throw my hat into the ring here, bio is as follows,

Name: Leo Vancalt

Appearance: Wild, black hair with a small streak of dark red hair in the mix, his height is rounded to 5'9''. He has a bushy and fluffy looking medium sized tail of smooth Arcanine-like fur, as well as a pair of dark red Arcanine ears.

Personality: Typically a calm and generally kind young man before the fusion, Leo retains most of his personality traits, but after the fusion with his best friend and lifelong partner Arcanine, his anger is more volatile and harder to burn out, much like the fire in him now. His likes include tea, napping and playing or training his pokémon
Pokémon fused with: Arcanine
How did you get into the lab?: After a day home alone, Leo woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water, only to be knocked out silently after taking a bleary eyed and confused look at the masked person holding his best friend and partner Arc, who seemed unmoving as well.
Other: Has a small but distinct, childhood scar on his torso near his kidney, acquired on his first meeting with Arc, when he was still a Growlithe.

P.S. Please let me know if Arcanine is too close to being a legendary to use here, I know he's basically a pseudo-legendary already, I can edit it to just Growlithe if that's better

Last edited:
Welp, I’ll bring back my old buddy who I never give enough credit...

Name: Rory Sanders

He is on the scientist team, but he is more of a field-worker/lab assistant than a researcher.

Appearance: A clean shaven man with green eyes, brown hair and tan skin. He gives off an aura of energy and enthusiasm, although this disappears occasionally when he is feeling thoughtful or introspective.

Personality: He is a very charismatic individual. He is usually assigned tasks involving diplomacy, deception, or anything that involves manipulating people. No, he’s not as bad as he sounds, he’s a good guy at heart but this is just the way he is. He is very likely to make friends with the Fused.

Pokémon: Rocky (Rockruff, M), Napconder (Purrloin, F), Bates (Dedenne, M)

Other: DERP

I was thinking that he could be the one assigned to keep an eye on them, both in case they need something or if they try to escape. He will basically be a friendly guard who is around a lot. Maybe he’s the one who brings their food, too.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Kino (I seriously don't have any last names for him)
Test Subject or Scientist: Test subject
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): When he was 7 years old, he's was fused with an eevee, but evolved unexpectedly into a Flareon, therefore his hair is more red than the original orange color it used to be. His eyes are about the same colors, except when exposed to light, held a light yellow tint in them. He's also quite short, which is a notable feature and he will get quite piss if you point it out. When he was freed, he wore a shoulderless sweater cover by a jacket that seems to big for him, which makes it droop over his shoulders whether he likes it or not. Due to him being so short, he add in on height with a pair of high heel boots, thinking that at least he'll look tall. And he wears shorts.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): Used to be an Eevee but he evolved into a Flareon
Personality: Kino is always a happy go lucky kind of kid, having this childish attitude that's able to aid him in charming his way out of trouble whenever he gets into one. Currently 10 years old, after spending 3 years in the prison he was forced in, he was used to this way of lifestyle, therefore everything that have happened to him he finds normal. Since he's one of the youngest survivors in the test lab that was able to live after being fused despite his young body, he preferably called everyone "Big Brother" or "Big Sister" regardless the fact you're not related to him. He's also pretty short, and usually gets mad if you point that out to him as he hates being called so. Other then that issue, he's normally a pretty chill kid, naively believing everything at the age he is. At first sight, it's hard to think about hating the child when they're so keen on making friends with everyone but when you get to know him underneath that innocent personality, he's quite mischievous and might find his clingy acts annoying.
How did you get into the lab?: His kid brain believed a stranger who offered to take him to a pokemon in need, which he agreed to and got into a car. Boom. Kidnapped.
Other about the character?: Since he's intersex, he held girl features, therefore mistaken for an actual girl plenty of times. If he explain that he's a boy, they'll instantly assume he's trans.
(I might add more)

Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Stephen McCarty
Test Subject or Scientist: Scientist
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): Black hair and brown eyes, much like how you'll see everyone outside. Clothing include his lab coat and blue jeans.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner):
Personality: Cruel and brutal, Stephen completely killed any sympathy he have left in him, which wasn't much to begin with. He doesn't care when you cry out and beg for mercy, whether you'll weep on your knees or tried to guilt trip him, he wouldn't even acknowledge it. Though he have this feisty personality, he's absolutely terrified of his twin sister. And he isn't even that smart.
How did you get into the lab?: He want work dude.
Other about the character?: He have a sister

Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Stephenie McCarty
Age 26
Test Subject or Scientist: Scientist
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): Black hair with brown hair, she's like any average people you'll see outside. Clothing includes her lab coat and a tight black dress and high heels.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner):
Personality: Cold and calculating, Stephenie only ever cared about herself, ignoring those around her who's actually in need. She wouldn't even lift a finger to help her own family. Based on that, she's a coward at heart whenever she knows her life is at stake, dumping everyone else's life below hers and will only save her own skin. She's also rather strict and is that one girl you know you never want to spend the rest of your life with.
How did you get into the lab?: She followed her brother.
Other about the character?: She have a brother.

Also, a question:
Will we be able to have some movesets like the pokemon we're fused with? If we do, how many? And since we're all kinda still humans, will we be able to have more movesets than the average pokemons?

Rowan Tree

Previously ~Add~
All accepted.

New character on my side. And don't worry, I'll get to your questions at the end of this post.

Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Zero Sage Specter
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): White long hair, blue eyes to contrast with it. While everyone else held their pokemon's ears and tails, he holds a pair of beautiful wings, much like the moth he is. Two antennas rested on his head, which people finds weird. When freed, he wore a little blue hoodie paired with a black pants and shoes.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): Venomoth
Personality:
How did you get into the lab?: Kidnapped while walking home alone.

Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Miraki Senterio Taekano (called by his last name)
Test Subject or Scientist: A test subject at first but became a scientist
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): None because he's a scientist
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): A Espeon (name: Mirion (M))
Personality: The current leader of the scientist team, he's the brain behind the group and he took care of all the planning. In order to do anything to the hybrids, you answer to him first. Sneaky and cunning, he's rather lazy and prefer to leave the works to the other workers than to take care of it himself and could make some pretty darn good excuse on why.
How did you get into the lab?: He's the one who made it along with his father.
Other about the character?: His father have passed, therefore he took over as the leader.

Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Chung (Real Name: Seiker)
Test Subject or Scientist: Test subjects
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): Yellow hair with electric blue eyes. His hair held little brown tips at the end which fit his other Pikachu features. When freed, he wore a black hoodie with black pants and white shoes, and a blue scarf. He's overprotective with other test subjects. His attitude gave his title the Deadly Chaser.
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): Pikachu
Personality: Very lame, any conversations you manage to get with him would be boring and pointless, frustrating you to no end due to the fact you're not getting anywhere with him. Even with that personality, he's secretly very brave and kind of a rebel. Have a huge weak spot for kids of any age, due to him having a little brother who failed the experiment and died.
How did you get into the lab?: He followed his already kidnapped little brother when the scientist got him too.

RenzFlintrock
The leader is the one behind all this, is also a secret team made unbeknownst to the world.
They're doing this all for the sake of science, trying to see if they could make a much more advanced human being.

Willow Tree
I was originally planning having movesets but it's going to be too much work so instead, I was thinking you'll only have the pokemon's ability and their natural powers (like a Flareon heats up naturally and store up heat inside their body. Y'know, stuff like that.)

CrimsonSterling
And Arcanines are allowed

Also will be making the rp now

Last edited:
Name: Seth Diamonddew

Test Subject or Scientist: Subject.

Appearance: He has the Generally appearance of a shiny Gallade if a Gallade was a human? If you know what I’ Saying.
Pokemon fused with: Shiny Gallade.

Personality: Generally chill< L.O.V.E.’s to fish and has a big heart.

How did you get into the lab?: he was in a Pokémon center, eating diner wen, the Pokémon center got sleep powdered by butterfrees.

Other about the character?: None.

Last edited:
Name (recommend first, middle (if any), and last): Tea Nina Kikori
Age (11-30): 12
Appearance (just the hair and eyes because in the lab you're wearing a certain colored ragged clothing and the same colored collar. But you can describe the clothing when you are released): Light brown hair, amber eyes
Pokemon fused with (Only for the test subjects to reply to. Whatever the pokemon is, that's your partner): Mudkip
Personality:
How did you get into the lab?: Curious girl walked in the middle of the night in somewhere she shouldn't have while trying to catch some pokemon, that's why she was captured or something
Other about the character?: Small kid who still doesn't know where babies come from, obsessed with Hoenn pokemon.