• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kyūka Vacation Island!!!

Vulpix smiled and got in a playful stance. Her eyes trained on the fellow Vulpix. "Vulpix!" She then leaped and tackled him, making them roll. "Vuuullllll" she said as they rolled.

Zach waited impatiently in line. It seemed much shorter from the outside, but then again, it probably was. Zach was quite impatient.
Finally he got to the front desk, were a worker lady stood, smiling. After a brief and awkward talk regarding the weather, and then a boring lecutre regarding the rules, and then a brief talk regarding people these days, Zach was finally given:
-A Trainer Card
-5 Pokeballs
-A Map of the Area
-A form regarding the event of severe weather
And,
-A Badge Case.
((I might draw out a map and upload it on my next post on this RP))

"That's a shame..." Max said as he was bopped by her vulpix. He got up as he saw her grab her pokemon and head into the line. Max went to the pokemon center after he finished waiting in line to check in and receive his items. "Totodile!" Max's totodile said, filled with renewed energy. "Now where's a good spot to train?" He said as he looked at his map.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Vulpix smiled as they rolled, then he was pinned to the floor. His ears popped up because he heard something in the distance.
"Vulpix! Where are you!?" Sai had woken up a few minutes before and had realized Vulpix wasn't in the room, he also saw the door open and got up leaving shinx to sleep. He locked the room up and headed out to search for Vulpix when he came to the spot he is now.
"Vulpix! here boy!" Sai said with a soft smile on his face, he had a bag of his favourite snack that Sai hand makes for him. He shook the box as he walked.
'Vulpix! vul' he smiled and moved up from under the female Vulpix he ran over to Sai hungry and happy.
"Oh there you are." he smiled petting Vulpix playfully. "What have you been doing?"
Sai looked over and saw the Vulpix from that rude girl. he smiled and held his hand out giving one of his treats to the other Vulpix.
"Here you go."

"Hey!" Zach said, before approaching Max. "So you got your map! Me too!" He began looking up and down the map. "According to this, the island is broken up into several sections. We are in Section one, and the closet gym is in Section... 2! Ha! Funny how that works out. And it's right next to a museum and a spa! That rude girl would like that probably."
((APOLOGY: IM HALFWAY DONE WITH THE MAP, IT WILL BE A BIT TILL ITS FULLY DONE. I WILL HAVE ZACH DESCRIBE WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE RP UNTIL THE MAP IS DONE.))
((There is nothing important in section 1 aside from hotels, visitors center, and the dock.))

"Vul!" Vulpix smiled and trotted over to the other Vulpix's trainer. Happily taking the treat.

Once Dakota got everything she needed and heard the rules she left the visiting center and found the other trainer with his Vulpix. She walked up and stood behind Vulpix. "Vulpix, we probably should get going to the hotel. We need to rest." The red-head said quietly. Vulpix turned and looked at her trainer and smiled. "Vulpix!" She agreed and ran over to her, nuzzling her head up against Dakota's legs. "Let's go then." Dakota gave a faint smile but soon disappeared as she glanced at the other trainer. Without another word she put her hands in her leather jacket's pockets and walked towards her hotel, Vulpix ride by her side. Vulpix looked behind at the trainer and other Vulpix and shouted a goodbye. "Vulpix! Vul!"

"Well looks like that's the place to be, isn't that right?" Max said as he looked down at his totodile who was bouncing up and down raring to go. "And here I thought you would be tired after that battle." He said jokingly, noticing he had the map upside down. Max quickly folded up the map and looked at Zach. "Would you like to go on a journey of epic proportions?" Max joked, as he and his totodile struck a similar adventurous pose.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
'Vul Vul Vulpix!' Sai's Vulpix replied back.
Sai's nerves could not wrap around this women, He truly could not feel anything but irritation whenever her eyes even glanced at his skin.
He took a deep breath and stood up. He looked over at the boys who had the battle, and another boy who was friends with one of them. He didn't know how to say hello to others it wasn't first nature to say hello so instead he waved hoping they'd noticed he took his Vulpix in his arms and made his way back to his hotel room himself, but before he did he decided to hit the buffet for visitors to see if there is any good food left for him to bring to the room with him.

Zach grinned, before nodding. "Most certainly." He then reached into his pocket and dug out a pokeball. "Beldum, come out!" He exclaimed, before sending out his steel Pokemon. The Beldum turned around to face Zach, and started at him idlely.
"We should probably go meet that other boy that was hanging around the rude girl. I think he waved at us...."

"Why not, I think he owes me five buck anyways." Max said looking at the hotel that he received his starting kit. "He was in that hotel right?" Max said as he started walking in that general direction.

"I think so..." Zach said before following Max. Beldum floated behind, keeping an eye on Zach. He always did that. It was weird. Beldum were wired in general....
"Hey quick question," Zach begun. "Where'd you first meet your Totodile?"
Totodiles were an uncommon Pokemon, so Zach wondered where Max had got it. We're his parents in the Pokemon business as well?

Dakota asked if her room was ready now but they still told her it was not. Irritation appeared on the red-haired trainer's face and she began to shake out of annoyance and anger. But when she felt Vulpix pressed up against her she calmed down a bit. "Whatever..." she muttered and to waste time she noticed the buffet, she herself wasn't hungry but she could tell Vulpix was. She made her way into the buffet, got her partner some food and found a table. She sat down and rubbed her temples.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
He walked in and saw the girl and sighed then rolled his eyes.
"I don't have to make contact so.."
Him and Vulpix stand in line to grab a bite to eat. He noticed a lot of trainers are here and he smiled at the sight of them talking to each other about their Pokemon, Sai thought he could stop by the video computers and call up professor Oak so he could see his Pokemon and how they are doing on their own vacation.

"Well when I decided I wanted to become a trainer, I figured I would need a pokemon willing to go on a long adventure. I spent a few days looking for a pokemon with a good amount of sprite, but none that i found really seem interested. Then one day I came across a wild little totodile that would consistently dance in front of me until I chased him. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't catch him, until one day I found myself sleeping under a tree after another failed attempt. When I woke up I found this little trouble maker sleeping on my head. When he woke up I asked him if he wanted to go on an adventure and we've been together ever sense." Max said and then bent over to pet his totodile, who in turn leaped up and climbed on his head.

Last edited:
Dakota watched other people but avoided eye contact with most of them. Some trainers tried to talk to her but she also gave them a cold look which scared them off. She huffed and started to shift in her seat. She wasn't comfortable being in a busy place like this. The red-head looked at her partner who was still eating and she shrugged. Oh well..she thought to herself. The anti-social trainer ran her hands through her long and semi-curly hair.

"Oh really?" Zach began. "You seem to have a strong connection with your Totodile. I got ahold of Beldum here because my dad, a professor, got ahold of a trainer who had a Metagross, then the Metagross was temporarily given to my mom to be breeded, and I got the egg! My dad thought it would be great research if I were to travel the world with Beldum, and see how it fights, acts, ect..."

"Interesting, I heard beldum's aren't the easiest to train when you first start out, but I guess that's to be said about most pokemon." Max said as he saw Sai walk out of the dinning area and pointed him out. "That's the guy right?" Max started to walk in Sai's general direction.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai had a bag of food in his hand and a Vulpix that laid on his shoulder. He stood infront of a PC and begun to video call Professor Oak.
Professor Oak: 'Yes who's calling?'
Sai: 'Professor Oak, Hello'
Oak: 'Oh Sai my boy how's your vacation going?'
Sai: 'So far so good, the little ones are enjoying in so far'
Sai rubbed the top of Vulpix's head.
Oak: 'I see, where is your shinx?'
Sai: 'Oh hes asleep in my room, I must hurry back I have food for them to eat. May I see Volt?'
Oak: 'Of course! he's here watching over the new born eggs'

Professor Oak moves the screen over to show Sai his Shiny Luxray curled up around a group of eggs. Small sparks came off of him, Luxray's sparks can be used to warm up eggs if needed.
"Hey buddy! I see you're doing well." Sai had a few more minutes of Idle chat with Professor Oak. He didn't notice the two trainers from before walk up behind him as he still talked to the Professor.

"Yo." Said Zach, tapping the kid on the computer's shoulder. He was talking to someone through a monitor... He looked somewhat familiar, but Zach couldn't quite put a finger on it...
"Who's that?"

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
Sai turned his head and saw the two kids from earlier. "Oh, you mean Professor Oak?" he said. Sai pointed to the Professor who was petting Sai's Luxray. He turned back to the monitor, "Okay Professor Oak I gotta go, take care of my Luxray okay?"
'Sure Sure my boy please have a nice vacation.' Oak said, waving goodbye before he turned off his communication with Sai. He turned around to face both the boys and held up his hand. "Yo what's up." he said, while he moved off the seat and stood up to facing them.

Professor Oak... Where have I heard that before....!
"Oh yeahhhhhh!!! You're from Kanto?!" Zach asked. "Kanto is quite a ways away from my home region. What part are you from?"

Zach had heard about Kanto from his dad, but his dad rarely spoke of it. Ever since some political debate or something between there and his home region, Kanto wasn't spoke of very often.

Blonde

Formerly TrainerNiko
"I'm from Indigo Plateau" He said.
He picked up his Vulpix from under his hat and held him in his arms. The little fire fox was asleep and Sai smiled at him.
"I'm honestly here on vacation, taking a break from my adventure." Sai gripped the food and Vulpix in his hand.
"I saw the battle battle between you and this guy over here. You guys are quite the skilled ones. Is this your first adventure?"

"Yeah. I came from Chotto Co, a "kinda small" region near the Unova region. It doesn't even have its own league established, but they're working on it. I've always wanted to go out on my own, and when I saw an add for this island, I was sold." Zach then looked at the nestiling vulpix in the trainers arms.
"Whats with all you guys and never using Pokeballs?..." Zach was intrupted by a light hum, before his Beldum who had been floating behind him bumped into his shoulders, then looked up at Zach as if to say "hypocrite." Zach smiled, before looking back over at the trainer.
"Well, I mean, you guys never have them inside, they are always running around freely."

Max was kinda in and out while the two were talking but came to when Zach asked them both a question. "Totodile doesn't like them I guess. The last time I put him in one the first thing he did was bite me." Max said as looked up at his totodile who had a smug smile. Max then turned to Sai, "And yeah, this is my first journey...Oh!" Max head out his hand toward Sai and joked. "You still owe me five bucks for watching that battle."

"Hey!" Zach began, before reaching into his pocket and whipping out a trainer card, specifically the one he just received. "These trainer cards are really cool! There's even a widdle me on it too!" He said, referring to the image of himself that was displayed on the card.
((I'm attaching an image of a trainer card II created for Zach on this website. I will add on to it as time goes in the RP))
trainercard-Zach.png