• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Knight Academy

Discussion and character bios go here https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-knight-academy-disscussion.17368/

Johan stood at the entrance ceremony. He looked around and saw hundreds of potential recruits. The planet they were on Je'du was a forest planet. As the trees sprang up to the sky.

Johan looked behind him at the Knight's training base. It was comprised of five buildings the largest in the back he presumed was the quarters. While the other four building were about the same in height. He let out a breath as he looked back at the speaker. The Speaker Knight Tensu an Aquarian bowed and walked off the stage as the next person walked on. The man had Blonde almost white hair. He was sporting a gotee. The man was well built for a man in his late thirties. He looked like he was in his twenties.

" Greetings." He said. " I'm Christopher Morriland. Some of you might know me." He said almost jokingly as his emerald eyes looked as if they were piercing threw everyone. " You all have decided to become knights." He said. " While I would be happy to accept all of you that won't happen." He said. " Knights have to be at the top of their game if they need to thrive. Sure the Wraith declared a cease fire but that doesn't mean they won't be coming back or an enemy even greater than them won't show up. Knights have to be ready for anything. As such we can't accept any one who thinks they're all that. Over the next eighteen weeks you all will be pushed to your limits. If you manage to not drop out you'll be given the rank of Squire in which case you'll be personally taught by one knight until he see's that your fit to be a proper knight." Chris said. " Now go and get some rest. As of tomorrow you'll training will begin." He said before letting out a breath. " each of you were given a colored card. depending on what color you have is where your be lodging for your stay here." He said. " Everyone with the same color will be in the same group." He said. " I hope to see at least half of you guys in eighteen months." He said before walking off stage.

Johan looked at his card it was blue. He let out a breath as he headed towards the Blue quarters. Before he could get a few steps he was immediately jumped by a man. " Johan." His twin brother Jake said. " Let's do our best." He said with a smile.

Jake looked at his brother as his eyes darted to the card. " Sweet." He said as he showed a blue card in his hand. They walked towards the quarters. They stopped at a blue door. Jake smugged as Johan only let out a weak sigh as they opened the door. Both frowned as they were the only ones in the room. The room had twenty five bunk beds going from one end of the room to the other. Jake took the bed closest to the door while Johan took the bed on the other side of the room. They both watched the door wondering who might be joining them.

His desire to become a Knight had been deep, yes, but sadly, he was still learning things he should have been taught in school. He still didn't understand the world, er, well, the galaxy. He had been raised around Humans and never been offered a decent education. It was a miracle he'd ended up here. But on top of training to be a Knight, he'd need to study the history of the galaxy, alongside getting to know each race. He looked down at his blue card, his gut twisting in anxiety. He sure hoped that nobody would notice him come in. All he wanted to do was become a Knight, but, making friends couldn't hurt him, could it? Enemies sure would.
Letting out a sigh, Percy opened the door a crack, before swinging it open and entering, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone inside, but somehow, it was rather quiet inside. Had he been early? This was new. Still keeping his head lowered, Percy proceeded to a corner, remaining quiet.

A mythonian lady started to walk towards her barracks once they had been told to. Her arms were crossed with disinterest though she kept an observant eye on the people around her. Pulling our her card again she checked the colour to make sure she was going the right way. Her shoulders relaxing as she got closer to the buildings until she reached the front entrance. Her brain immediately clicking in to the obviously meant to be shared room and the fact that there were already two beings inside.

Johan looked and saw two other people come in. He smiled and nodded at them as if to knowledge the new commers. He laid on his bed and wondered how badly he was going to screw this up.

Jake smiled as he saw the two new comers. " Sup." He said to them. " The Name is Jake Morriland that loner over there is Johan." He said. " It's nice to meet the two of you." He said as he smiled at them.

Perch gave an awkward smile in return. "Yeah... uh... I'm Percy..." He replies, settling himself on an empty bunk. Truth be told, he was nervous as hell about meeting new people. He was always concerned with what was thought of him. Would they like him or dislike him? It was up to them, but either way, Percy would remain quiet in his corner of the room.

A bunch of different things occured to Ketron while he walked towards the blue barracks. Before the ceremony starts he was decided to act a little different in relation to people this time, his plan was to look and act cold, like one of those people that's always quiet and cool. But he simply couldn't help but to say:
"Hi everyone, i'm Ketron. Good to meet you all."
Blowing up his whole "act cold plan" in 10 seconds.

"Hi." Jake said as he smiled at the man. " I'm Jake." It's nice to meet you. That's Percy, the loner in the back is Johan My brother and I have yet to get this beauty's name." He said as he looked at the man.

"I would appreciate it if you did not call me that and because you have, I will not be giving you my name," Qula scoffed and walked further into the room. She swung herself into a bunk and turned away from the males. She pulled out a book from the small bag that she had brought with herself and started to read through it.

"Just ignore him." Johan said. as he looked at the celling. " He's just a little eccentric." He said as he yawned a little bit.

Qula ignored him as her eyes scanned over the pages. She licked her thumb before flipping the page again. Her ears flicked to show that she had indeed heard him though she didn't actively do anything other then that.

Johan saw the ear flick and nodded. He took out a book and started to read it.

Jake just shook his head. " I'm going to head to the cafeteria." He said. "Anyone want to come with?"

Percy looked over at Jake's question. With a look at the girl, a look at Johan, and a look at the 'new'er guy, Ketron, Percy shook his head and turned away, before a question hit him.
"Hey, um... I brought a duffel bag full of my stuff... they had me leave it in the transport. They said they'd get it later..." Percy looked around, eyebrows scrunch in together as anxiety settled on his face. "I don't know where they put it, or what they did with it..."
In truth, Percy wanted that bag desperately. It contained his personal belongings, including his late father's classic old wrist watch. It was the only thing they found of him after the Wraith's declared cease fire. It meant a lot to him. Other items in the bag included essentials. Clothing, cleaning items, and a few snacks, as well as a journal, which he uses as a sketchbook.

"Probably where their keeping all of our stuff aswell. It's always a good idea to keep a carry on bag with you of your most important things," Qula looked up from her reading material to scan over her apparent bunk mates before going back to reading, "you could always go find a senior staff here".

"Yeah... uh, thanks." Percy says to the girl as he gets up. With that, he made his way out the door, in search of his missing duffel bag. Truly a treacherous journey to partake, but the brave young lad was ready to face the trials ahead of him.

Johan continued to read his book. He saw that Jake was waiting for the newer guy to speak. He looked over at the Mythonian before going back to his book. He decided he wouldn't try and get involved with any of them. ' Why would any of them want to talk to someone who was most likely going to wash out.' he thought to himself.

He really wanted to meet his roommates, but it wasn't lookingg like the rest of them wanted to meet each other. He decided to go with Jake.
"....Yeah, good idea, let's go." Ketron said while throwing his coat at the bed near the Mythonian.
"Lead the way, i'm really bad with locations."

After the ceremony finished, Zannia decided to walk around a little bit before heading for her barracks. The place was big, almost as big as the crowd of people walking around and chatting. Hundreds and hundreds of people as her rivals...
"Blue card...Blue barracks..." she kept repeating it until she found the dorms. "So i'm not the last?" She noticed after a quick look through the room. Even after all that walking she was still one of the firsts. "My rivals are kinda slow..."

Jake nodded as he walked out of the room. " I never did get your name." He said to the man as he waited for him.

Johan saw the new girl and nodded at her. He let out a breath as he continued to read.