• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kirby series: WFTG discussion

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Name: Charm
Appearance: Charm is a fairly vanilla puffball, with a light lavender body, black eyes with purple tones (like Kirby's but w/ purple), and deep purple boots. She also wears a dark purple bow.
Ability: Fighting
Hidden Ability: PSI
Personality: A hyper and excitable Puffball, Charm's always happy about something. Even so, she knows how to be serious when need be - she can be downright wrathful in combat. She's playful and mischievous, and prides herself in making others laugh.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Could anyone provide suggestions? I really want to pick one that fits her personality but is strong at the same time.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Maybe a combination of fighting and circus? Circus is a pretty trolly ability, and fighting is hella dope.Other options could be bell, suplex,parasol, or artist. There's a link to a list of abilities on my first comment on this thread. You can look at it if you need to see other abilities

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oh geez, I come back and just see a swarm of eevee with guns,which is hilarious considering your previous profice pic.
Talk about a mood switch.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I decided to let my inner meme out for April 1st lol

On a more serious note *puts gun away*, what's the best spot to start in for the RP?

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Well, at this point everyone is going to an event held in the city. I have something planned for it, I just need everyone to be there.
As for what will happen, let's just say it's where the action really starts.

Oof @allanzurk this is where you post your character application and ask questions, especially if you aren't already in the rp. You should probably read the pokecharms rules since you're new here :). Your post on the actual rp will probably be deleted too. Just thought I'd mention it in case you're confused.

Hello, I'm guessing it isn't too late to join. Hm, Kirby, never really got into the games or fandom, but, never too late to start, right? Unless, you're dead. Oh god, this got dark. Moving on.

Name: Genji
Appearance: Genji is a sky blue puffball with glowing green eyes. He always wears a small black bandanna, which is either around his neck or around his mouth, depending on the situation he is in.
Ability: Ninja
Hidden Ability: Tornado
Personality: Despite his ninja-like appearance, Genji is a fun-loving guy, and likes to make friends. However, he struggles to cooperate and interact with mean males/females, (Because I can't say people, and I'm sure there's more than just one species.) or just plain boring males/females. In combat, he is pretty much a ninja, but also makes quips and jokes. He is very playful with his friends, and genuinely loves them, always in a platonic way so far though.

And, yeah, I think that's it.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
@Captain Pokémon Accepted
If you have any questions about the kirby franchise, I'm happy to help. I'm a die-hard kirby fan, which is guess isn't something to be proud about XD (It's one of my favorite franchises, barely below pokemon)

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Hello, I'm guessing it isn't too late to join. Hm, Kirby, never really got into the games or fandom, but, never too late to start, right? Unless, you're dead. Oh god, this got dark. Moving on.

Name: Genji
Appearance: Genji is a sky blue puffball with glowing green eyes. He always wears a small black bandanna, which is either around his neck or around his mouth, depending on the situation he is in.
Ability: Ninja
Hidden Ability: Tornado
Personality: Despite his ninja-like appearance, Genji is a fun-loving guy, and likes to make friends. However, he struggles to cooperate and interact with mean males/females, (Because I can't say people, and I'm sure there's more than just one species.) or just plain boring males/females. In combat, he is pretty much a ninja, but also makes quips and jokes. He is very playful with his friends, and genuinely loves them, always in a platonic way so far though.

And, yeah, I think that's it.
Wow, i know for a fact that Genji was based off of genji from overwatch

May i ask when we'll advance on the plot?

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
@Super Lazy Man I already have a plan in mind. I just need everyone to post their starting post. If there are still some people who haven't posted by tomorrow, I'll advance it anyway. Whoever didn't post by then could just make their character act as if they were there all along.

Name: Akubo
Appearance: A pale red Kirbo with star shaped cheek marks, and crimson red feet. He wears a white and black circlet around his head, and a pair of laser goggles, but not much else sticks out about him besides the fact he's always chill.
Ability: Laser
Hidden ability(Optional): Plasma
Personality: Akubo is an extremely chill dude, who doesn't really get into fights so much as fights come to him. He always seems to get into arguments with people, even if he didn't really do anything.. Maybe his real ability is getting everyone around him to hate him.
Backstory(Optional): Akubo lived for quite a long while in Popstar's Nutty Noon area, basically congregating rivals as he passed from place to place, only to defeat each one with ease lest they attack him. He ended up in the "crisis center" after a fall breeze took him for a ride to wherever the problems with Nightmare are.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Name: Gyr
Appearance: Dull green scales, short snout, horns, giant tail (in relation to body size), basically a snake with clawed hands and feet on it's head, main body is still the size of Kirby
Ability: fire breath, prehensile tail (basically whip)
Personality: Always hyped up, short temper
Backstory: Gyr looks to Kirby and other powerful characters as idols, so he trains hard to be strong enough to do whatever he wants

I'll draw him up, since I don't feel confident in my description

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
I sure hope it is! I'm just waiting for a notif saying something along the lines of, "[Fill in the blank] replied to the thread ASK TO JOIN Kirby series: War for the galaxy" -- title capitalization and all! I don't want this to die.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
0422201011.jpg
Well there's my sketch of Gyr, I'll post sometime in case it's salvageable.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Well so far pretty much everyone would need to enter the now opened lab, unless you wanna beat up a couple more ice dragons.
Hopefully by then I'll be able to make the story less linear (Which is something I apologize for) so everyone can have more variety in their posts.

WAAAAIT! I stopped getting alerts for a while, and of course this roleplay was affected. Anyway, I'm not following. Is my character still involved? What's happening? Is this roleplay dead? What do I have to do to bring Genji back in?

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
WAAAAIT! I stopped getting alerts for a while, and of course this roleplay was affected. Anyway, I'm not following. Is my character still involved? What's happening? Is this roleplay dead? What do I have to do to bring Genji back in?

Oh crap I didn't notice this. Basically everyone has gone in the lab, narrowly escaping the ice dragons. You can have genji follow everyone in. I don't think the roleplay will be too affected, although I'm kinda doing CPR on it currently.