• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kirby series: War for the galaxy

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Animed hurried toward the voice.
"Hurry, or we all die." the voice said
That didn't seem likely, as he could hear the others, and they seemed to be doing well, as far as he was concerned.
Then again, it was a pack of ice dragons, and they're pretty hard to kill and easy to be killed by.
"Stop." the voice said.
Animed skirted on the ice and turned to the voice. Lo and behold, it was susie. "Huh...why didn't you say anything."
"Shut up" he snapped "In short, I need you to dig here." she pointed at the snow.
"But it's cold." Animed whined, like literally whined, like a dog
"Don't care. Dig or die." she said simply.
Animed sighed as he sank his claws into the soft snow, he dug for a while, hearing the cries from the Ice dragons. His claws scratched something cold and hard.
"What the- A lever?" he asked to no one in particular. Then he asked susie "I found a lever."
"Pull it." she responded
Animed considered arguing again, but decided against it. It didn't matter anyway. He pulled on the lever, which was much harder than he expected. The ice must've frozen the inner workings
With a slow creaking and cracking, the floor nearby Animed started lowering. It was moving slowly, old age obviously showing. Animed climbed out of the hole and checked it out. "Wow, that's cool. Why isn't it faster?" he asked worriedly. Suddenly the platform stopped mid-lower, frozen in place. "Crap" said both Animed and susie.
"Call the other marshmallows. I'll see if I can fix it." susie ordered as she summoned her robot armor again and flew through the narrow crack the platform left.
Animed sighed "EVERYONE! Please come he-oh shit!"
An ice dragon decided that he was being too loud, and it may as well eat him. It lunged at the puffball, who narrowly dodged it by drilling into the floor. He reappears behind the ice dragon and slashed from behind. It roared and turned, breathing a stream of ice, which was evaded again. Animed appeared once more, claws out...and got swallowed whole by the prepared ice dragon.
"...Dammit" his muffled voice said within the dragon.

Chee spotted Susie out of the corner of her eye. "What the hell is Susie doing?" Right next to Susie, the puffball that had introduced himself as Animed got swallowed. Chee laughed.
"That's not funny. I shouldn't laugh. Maybe I should wait until the dragon takes a dump, then see if he's alive." Of course he didn't, because he wasn't a lunatic. He ran beside the dragon, and grabbed onto it. He whistled mockingly as he climbed on top of it, then sliced a hole in its neck with a tachi. He pulled out a small Molotov, shook it, and fit it inside the hole. He jumped back and closed his ears (if he had any) as the bomb exploded. The dragon roared and tried to throw Chee off its neck, but he slid into the hole before that could happen.
"Oi! Anided or whatever the hell your name is. If you're alive say something."

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“Wa-hooo!” Flurry blew up several more ice dragons with lasers before shooting another at the ground to propel her in the direction of the puffball who’d called them. As she tumbled through the air, positioning herself so her feet were down, she saw a puffball get swallowed and another jump after him. She landed safely in a snowdrift before waddling out. “Do you need me to kill it for you?” she asked cheerfully of the puffballs inside the dragon.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Animed groaned "I'm fine, just a little miffed.. And no, I think he's already dead" he turned inside the dragon and started drilling through it's newfound stomach hole. It roared as he left, before flopping over, dead.
Animed sighed, he stunk, was covered in blood and dragon juices. "I'll never be able to get this out of my fur." he whined as he shook, launching some of the liquids.
"As I was saying, we need to lower the platform thing over there, but it's frozen, so it can't lower anymore. Maybe we could...wait." he looked at the now deceased Ice dragon, and idea forming in his mind. He put his hands(?) underneath it and started lifting it.
"Oof. Heavy." he breathed out as he lifted it ever so slightly. "Uh, flurry, was it? You threw those dragon pretty well while they were alive, try throwing this one at the platform up there." he pointed at said platform.

=Nightshade=

Flurry grinned excitedly. "Sure!" She fired herself towards the dragon with a laser, latched on, and jumped, taking the dragon with her. As she flipped over, she let go of the dragon, and it was flung away from her. She rolled for a few feet before skidding to a halt in the snow. Righting herself, she looked up to the platform to see the limp form of the dead ice dragon on it. "There we go!" The unsettling smile was still broad on her face. "That was fun."

(OOC: I'm pretty sure the weight of the dragon is supposed to cause the platform to fall, right? I didn't want to put it in my post because it might be considered autoing)

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: oof, did I not make that clear? Sorry about that.)

Sure enough, the platform lowered and landed on the snow with a loud thunk.
"Good, thanks Flurry." Animed smiled, and shuddered a little noticing how happy she was to throw a corpse.
He heard louder roars from behind. The ice dragons were clearly not happy to see their comrade dead and used as a tool.
"Oh geez, well, get in!" Animed ran toward the lever, hoping that everyone, including himself, would be able to make it.
As of now, they Ice dragon were a more pressing matter.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Gyr, unsuited to city life, was curled up in a tree a few miles away from the 'artificial jungle.' He was a deep sleeper, so he didn't notice at first when foes attacked. Birdons didn't care about that, so of course they gave Gyr the rudest of awakenings. He was awake at once, and his temper was already out of control. He snapped the branch he was on with his tail, while simultaneously setting it alight. Swinging the burning wood, he intercepted some of the feather-darts as well as some birdons who weren't quick enough to avoid the attack. Gyr fell, but shot off a few fireballs at the remaining birds to cover his aerial helplessness. There was one birdon left conscious when Gyr touched the ground, so he grazed the trunk of a tree with his tail to send splinters flying at the avian attacker. After that was done, he used his tail to spring up into another tree to resume his rest, when he noticed the city smoking. Grinning, he sprung towards the collection of skyscrapers, looking for a fight.

Chee hopped out and stumbled towards the others. "Y'know, usually I would have thought of a good pun to use by now, but I doubt that's gonna happen with all this muck on me." He flicked some of the dragon guts from his nub onto Flurry and Animed.
"Whatever you say!" Chee saluted as best he could, before following Animed to the lever. He saw a bit of ice laying on the ground and decided it would be a great snowboard. He jumped on it and pushed off, starting at a high speed. He went a bit before realising he wasn't going any faster than he could run. It was more fun, though. Chee did a handstand to show how much fun he was having.
"Wait, Aniked, why are we listening to you? For all we know you could be plotting to murder us all... That must be it! I should have left you in that dragon when I had the chance! You might not be though..." He was smiling, so that it looked that he was frowning because he was upside down.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Animed rolled his eyes "Y'know, I could say the same to you mate. I'm just following orders, so if we die, it's susie's fault. As of now, we need to prevent the ice dragons from getting in, so you mind being helpful?"

Meanwhile in popstar
Meta knight was watching the chaos in horror. How did Nightmare return, along with the rest of the monsters taken out so long ago. The way he just so simply took over was horrifying. He wanted to kill him, he could barely hold back from flying over and swing galaxia. He knew he couldn't beat Nightmare as he was now, especially with everyone backing him.
Meta Knight flapped his wings, he had to leave. As he rose, something stopped him, a weird looking person ( @mallard ) was running around the city! With another flap of his wings, he swooped onto the floor in front of the person.
"You! What are you doing here? It's dangerous! You need to leave, now." he ordered.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Gyr was eager for a real fight, the Birdons were just a warm-up in his savage mind. A bat-winged creature with a metal face swooped down. Being a creature of the forest, he barely got the stranger's language, but he was too riled up to properly process it. He skid to a halt and roared, flame blooming from his mouth. Gyr coiled his tail and sprung forth, positioning his horns to ram the swordsman. @Gamingfan

=Nightshade=

Flurry shrugged (if that’s even possible, I mean, she doesn’t even have shoulders) and grinned broadly. “I don’t care! If anything bad happens I can just blow things up!” she chirped happily. She leaped into the air and landed on the platform. “Whee!!!”

Chee laughed. "Anibed, you're kind of funny." He stopped laughing when he heard what Flurry said. "Are you alright? I think you might have something wrong with you." He climbed up the platform after her wondering how he got stuck with some random puffball obsessed with murdering everything and someone who had a dumb name that he couldn't remember.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
(OOC: I might as well keep this going. I wonder how this'll do with like, four chars.)

Animed looked over, and gasped. The ice dragons were grouping up. After a cry from one of them, they all rushed at them.
"...crap." Animed muttered before pulling the lever. He heard the clank and groaning of it going to work.
Animed quickly got on all fours and ran. He jumped on the platform and gave a salute to the dragons before sliding down the cold platform.
The place instantly darkened when the platform covered the exit with a loud clunk. Said clunk was followed by a clink, and light flooded the room, over the puffballs.
Susie's voice rose "So, are you all alive? You know what? It doesn't matter. Welcome to the shiver star lab."

Popstar
Meta knight was surprised by the feral attitude of the person, but nevertheless his demeanor didn't change. He fluidly cut the fire with galaxia, then covered himself with his dimensional cape and disappeared. As the puffball passed, he reappeared behind him, and swung his blade, planning on knocking him out him with the flat of Galaxia.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Gyr's foe disappeared, and suddenly he felt a smack to the side of his head. The dragon's primal thought process didn't know what hit it, and now that it was dazed it was even farther from figuring it out. He flew a good few feet, hitting his head again.
Gyr was dizzy, he couldn't get to his feet, so he just rolled over and waited for the confusion to go away.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Susie smacked her nonexistent lips and continued. "Okay. Simply put, this is a lab hidden underground. We're currently in some sort of control room, which I managed to hack into. This place is HUGE, but so is this planet. Basically, you need to split up."
Susie began tapping on a sort of screen, doing many hacking techniques that would leave her father confused.
"Half of you need to clear out this lab. There's quite a number of enemies there. Bobos, Gordos, Sparkys,Chillys, all that good stuff. So just go in there and go nuts. One rule though: Don't. Eff. with. the tech. It's very rickety, so a slight shuffle could make it go kablooey. The other half will go outside, and try exploring the surrounding area. Maybe take out those ice dragons while you're at it, if they're still there. Simply walk around till' you find anything vital, then report back to me. And don't get lost, freezing to death isn't exactly comfortable. Any questions? Good, now leave." With that, susie returned to here tech.

Animed scratched his head. They needed to split up huh? Well, he wasn't willing to hang out in the snow, fur coat or not.
"I'm gonna go ahead in the lab, how bout' you all?" he asked the others.

----
Meta knight walked over to the dazed dragon and places his foot over his body, holding galaxia to his...throat? Uh...below the mouth.
"Who are you? Are you working with Nightmare?" Meta asked menacingly.

@Night's Shadow @Cryronn the Mudkip @EeviumZ @Captain Pokémon @Clunpsy @mallard

=Nightshade=

“Hmm...” Flurry thought deeply for a moment before asking aloud, “Where can I destroy the most things?” Since being careful wasn’t exactly her strong suit, she figured she wouldn’t mind taking out some ice dragons without worrying about accidentally pulverizing some super-important technology. “I’ll go up!” With that, she puffball-poofed her way up the shaft and rolled in the snow, waiting for any other volunteers.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Gyr felt a weight on his chest, which he didn't like. His vision was still blurry, but he didn't know when to quit. Flame bloomed from his maw once again at the enemy that stood above him. Gyr's tail coiled underneath him like a spring, attempting to launch himself upward. @Gamingfan

Chee shrugged (not sure how, though). "Well, I suppose Anihed is thinking logically. I'm gonna tag along in the lab. I'd rather, you know, not freeze to death. Well, I'd rather not die at all now that I think about it." He walked away from the exit.

Webbsy gave a look of uncertainty. "Uh, I think I'll go wherever Akubo is going. He did save my life after all." She moved closer to Akubo as she said this.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Cool. Remember, don't die." Susie said as she opened a door, which showed the rest of the lab.
Animed could already see some enemies moving around. He grinned. extended his claws, and he dashed through the door. His claws made flashes as he slashed around the room, attacking a nearby batty.

Meanwhile on the outside, many of the ice dragons seemed to have left the area, with only a few stragglers sniffing. A roar shook the floor, sounding louder than any of the ice dragons before it. The rest of the ice dragons rose and walked toward the loud roar, like moths to a light.

Meta knight grunted as he flipped off the attacker, his mask glowing red thanks to the flames. This guy just wouldn't give up. His eyes darted around. There was no time for battle, he needed to leave.
His cape morphed in wings, and he flew off, keeping close to the floor as to avoid attention. He needed to find the Halberd. Meta knight briefly wondered if the attacker would followed him, the shrugged it off. If he managed to make it, he'd have to deal with his crew.