• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kirby RP - Is anyone interested?

So I want to start up a Kirby RP, but I don't have enough people. So far, only me and @Leafeon is a leaf are interested. If you're a fan, tell me here. We only need one more person to start, and we can work out story and characters before we start. Thanks!

Okay! Let's now figure out what characters we'll be. (No playing Kirby, Meta Knight or Dedede for story purposes!) I'm gonna take the role of Waddle Dee (Blue Bandana).

@Pokéfan35 For example, Tiff is going to be an available character to RP as with the copy abilities of Fighter and Doctor. And Escargoon will appear as the king's servant. However, most elements are taken from the games. For example, the planet is Popstar, not Dreamland. And the main antagonist will be Nightmare from the Super Star games.

I'm a fan of the Kirby franchise. Mind if I take Shadow Kirby and act like Nightmare's servant and some sort of betrayer to Kirby, trying to get information and doing reports for Nightmare? I know, Amazing Mirror and stuff.. But, how come Shadow Kirby then tries to attack Kirby in Triple Deluxe...?