• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kirby OC art request

Hello and I have a request forum open now yay!! Any way I'm making Kirby OC art so ask me to draw your own Kirby character and I want to thank @Kragn for inspiring me to make my own art
And @UltimateChatotGamer showing that my stories are good and I would gladly accept both of your requests and don't forget anyone is allowed to request and remember to read my new Kirby story involving my OCs The Stargazers

So, my character's name is KC, and she has pink eyes, a purple body, lavender shoes/feet and she wears a top hat with a ribbon that's a darker shade of purple. Like eggplant. and it has a white daisy in the right corner.

I hope that works. :)

The Snom Prince

Previously The Exorciser
Ok I might as well make a Kirby Version of my OC

Luna is a Lilac Whatever Kirby is with Black Neko Ears (They are on a headband) and always carries a Meta Knight Doll she also has Green and orange eyes

can you do that?

I just want to say feel free to get somewhat creative I can't do anything to complicated but I can do weapons and asccesorys so feel free to get creative and bye;)

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Wassup! Can you make my OC? Its a Poppy Bros Jr/Sr. OC. Make the hat normal, but the blue is yellow and little bombs are scattered across the hat. The face is well-the face. The body/clothes is the same, except its orange and the buttons have a line. The top one has a line to the left and the right button has a line on the right. The feet and hands are the same. His characteristics is he is mischievous. Like, for example, someone is talking to him, and while his eyes are closed, he puts a clone with a bomb for a head. His powers are well, throwing bombs, and making clones of himself. His name is Blast. Pretty simple, I know.

I know this may be a lot, but in reality, it isn't because I had to describe it in words. I also know that this might be a little bit late (Because the last message was on May 7th, 2017) But, if you can, please make my OC.

If your'e still confused, or better yet: Don't know how he looks, I made him for you. In my art style, but you can draw him however you like!:
Untitled.png