• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kirby: Beyond The Stars! (Kirby RP Discussion/Sign-Ups)

@Pretty Pichu @DopeLeafeon470 @GreninjaTrainer013 @Galacta Ace @Stargrounds

The Birth of a Hero! Kirby Arrives!

Kirby: Beyond The Stars is an RP focusing on narratively rebooting Kirby, in a sense. We'll be taking elements from across Kirby's history and basically turning them into a new Kirby canon. This includes elements from the games and the anime primarily. We'll be going with a set character list and possibly expanding it as time goes on. The RP will begin with Kirby landing on Popstar, and will go until either it dies or we reach a good narratively pleasing conclusion. (I'm hoping for the second...) The characters are first-come-first-serve for the most part, but before you join I will need to feel you're a good, dedicated RPer. So that means try to post daily at the very least!
If you're confused about any of the details or ideas for future narrative, I'll try my best to explain. It's a bit convoluted so far anyways...

Kirby: @Galacta Ace
Bandana Waddle Dee: @Eeveechu151
Tiff: @Eeveechu151
Adeleine:
Meta Knight: @Pretty Pichu
Sword Knight: @Eeveechu151
Blade Knight: @Eeveechu151
Axe Knight:
Sailor Waddle Dee: @Galacta Ace
Mace Knight: @Stargrounds
Captain Vul: @Stargrounds
King Dedede: @DopeLeafeon470
Escargoon: @Pretty Pichu
Waddle Doo: @Stargrounds
Lololo: @Fraseandchico
Lalala: @Fraseandchico
Daroach: @DopeLeafeon470
Magolor: @Eeveechu151
Marx: @DopeLeafeon470
Max Profitt Haltmann:
Susanna Patrya Haltmann/Susie:
Taranza:
Queen Sectonia:
Wispy Woods:
Dyna Blade: @Pretty Pichu
Kabu: @Eeveechu151
Galacta Knight: @Stargrounds
Nightmare: @Eeveechu151
Star Dream:
Nova: @Galacta Ace

Last edited:
We're making Tiff better in this! For example, she's not a Mary Sue. Namely she can be a jerk, Adeleine calls her out when she is, and she gets disciplined by training with Meta Knight.
And sure, Daroach and Marx are yours. Just be aware it might be a good idea to take a character that'll appear early on.

So we'll be using a modified version the backstory for this, FYI. I'll be autoing Meta Knight and Dedede in the first post for plot reasons, but we'll start with Kirby's ship waking him up in the same way that it does in the anime. The backstory will for the most part be revealed as the RP goes on, but know there's a reason Haltmann and Nightmare are in the same general position in the character list. We can start as soon as someone takes Adeleine and Dedede, because I'm gonna add Tiff and Blade Knight to my character roster.

No idea who Adeleine is. I just joined in blind to how most of the characters act besides Meta Knight, Kirby, Escargoon, and King Dedede. I don't even remember how Tuff and Tiff act like XD I'll have to read up on them.

I remember watching my brother play Kirby 64. Pretty sure I can just look them up on a wiki or something and then get their personalities and history from there.