• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Kini's Wi-fi Center!

Ok then, no problem. I have a bunch of 100% legit Legendaries. I also have a 100% legit shiny Rapidash. I still expect the Impish Hippowdon, and if you have any left another shiny for my Rapidash.

For the Crobat I'll trade you that Female Glaceon I mentioned earlier! (Quiet Nature, Knows Tail Whip, Tackle and Helping Hand) But it's only a Lv. 6....

OMG, I totally forgot! Ummm, I don't have a Dusknoir/Dusclops... but I can trade-
-Syther♀ with a Metal Coat (The Evo Item, Legit)
-Snover♀ Shiny (I want to keep it, it's my first Shiny, but if it's the only thing you'll take...Legit)
-Tentacool♀ Shiny (Hacked)
- and I can trade a Graveler (Hacked and Shiny or Legit and not) but I'll have to catch it.
Also I'm sending my DS away for a while 'cause of repairs...
....and I'm becoming a regular here!

do you still have that Shiny Skarmory? If so...

I have a Shiny Female Gyarados. It's completely untouched, so you can do whatever to it.

You should still have my FC, which will save us both a bit of time. I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Hooray, a regular customer! :D

I'd prefer either the shiny Graveler or the Scyther. Either one is fine c:

Shocari: Sorry, I gave the shiny Skarmory to POH!. I have a shiny Rapidash though if you want that. I don't think I have your FC anymore because I'm using a different DS now (other one often turns off itself).

I'm interested in that shiny absol.
Could you let me know the ability and the nature?

I can get you a Hitmonchan, and I have recently bred some Eevees with Toxic, Wish, Iron Tail, and Shadow Ball. I'm sure I can think up some other interesting egg moves do add to the deal. Any thoughts?

I already got the Hitmonchan, but the Eevee sounds great. If you have any females that'd be fine.

Shiny Absol is level 21 with Pokerus, it has a Careful nature and it has the Pressure ability. Is that okay?

I may have to breed a while for some female Eevees, but would you like a male one as well to be able to breed your own?

I guess that is fine. I was really hoping for Super Luck though. I do love his color enough that it doesn't really mater.

Still have any electrilizers? and do you still have the shiny Pideotto? If so, what would you want for it? I've got a lot of stuff so ask. I can get the female eevee and eeveelutions and I have a Bastiodon. My friend code is at left. Also I try to get on a lot, but sept on weekends, it's usually after 4 mtn time.

Blisk: I still have the Pidgeotto, and I still have the Electrizers. Do you have a female Umbreon or Espeon? Or a male Spiritomb. I'll trade Pidgeotto for the Spiritomb and Electrizers for Umbreon or Espeon.

Xatu: Actually, you can cancel the female. I'd rather have a male now that you've brought it up |D If you already have a female though, that's fine.

I'm pretty sure my Spiritomb is a male. I'll check ASAP. And I'll have a female Umbreon tomorrow. What times work for you? I'll post about the Spiritomb as soon as I find out.

Almost any times work for me. Preferably Saturday or Sunday in between 11:00AM and 8:30PM PST. I think Mountain time is two hours ahead of me, but I don't know for sure. Weekdays are probably 2:30 through 8:30PM.

I do have a Spiritomb male. So how about 2:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time on Sunday? If you have any problems with that time, tell me. And the male is level 1 if that matters because you never mentioned a set level.

He is. The only hacked ones that i have (or at least know that I have cuz wifi isnt possible to know) are from an emerald that my brother got that was hacked. And both of our FCs are posted so see ya then.

Bump, and I might not be able to make it for the 4:15 or whatever because I got my DS, but they sent a NEW one instead. DX Once I get my Wi-Fi fixed I'll PM you, because ya know, the Wi-Fi settings are saved on to the DS... DX

I would like a Johto or Hoehn starter. I'm not sure what you're interested but I can offer you these:

Scyther:Bug Buzz, Vacuum Wave,
Chimchar:ThunderPunch FirePunch, and Flamethrower
Dratini: Dragonbreathe, Dragon Dance
Duskull: Dream eater, Faint Attack,
Abra: Fire, Ice, Thunder punch, and calm mind
Cherubi: (with pokerus) Razor Leaf

And I have more if you're interested, so just PM me.

Aha, a fellow egg move breeder. I'm not alone! :D

I'll trade you a Torchic for the Cherubi. I've actually wanted one for a while. :p PM me with a time that's good for you please.

Sure. I'll do that trade. Which Cherubi you want: PKRUS one or Razor leaf? If PKRus you'll have to wait. I want to spread it first ;)

Hey i am interested in your Dragonite and Shiny Absol

I Have a female Vaporeon, male Jolteon, and male Flareon.

all have had pokerus and have been used much so great for EV Traning