• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kini's Art Shiznits

Hey, you got a tablet? That's awesome!

The first drawing with it looks pretty cool, especialy with the shiny effect.

The Duskull is appropiately creepy, not puffy and adorable. I like it.

Mr. Baby, eh? It looks a little too wrinkled (and creepy) to be a baby, but I like the giant chibi head. I bet the rest of the series will be awesome.

Small update to keep the board alive.

700d4b47.png
I did this with my mouse. I was practicing circles.
f471ef27.png
Practicing hair and Size 1 pen. This reminds me of my old Mii of myself before I changed the hair. :D

You know, I'm going to call the last picture in that post 'Mii-Chan' from now on. It could use a little work on the lining and shading of the face, though.

The snowman is pretty cute. You know, if you shaded it, it would look pretty cool. I must note that the hat is a little off, however.

I actually did shading on the snowman. He was so bright though, it's almost impossible to see.

For the Mii thing, I was trying to do my friend's style, and she does quick and fairly messy lines. She's a great artist though.

EDIT: Hooray, hand-drawn art.

557b55ab.jpg
Practicing sketching and hair. I accidentally made it way too big and can't figure out how to resize it.

2f1611a6.jpg
I failed. Epically. Shaddup. >:|

109dccf8.png
I hadn't used MS Paint in a long time, so I figured I could try it out. I think it turned out okay.

5b182cfc.png
This was for school and I was rushing. It probably took about 45 minutes. I don't like drawing animals so I'm kind of proud of this.

Why not abuse the spray can? The spotted effects are so much fun!

The little spray can monster reminds me of Gastly. XD

What game/book/universe is Sabishii part of?

The spray can monster IS a Gastly. xDDD

Sabishii isn't really for any main game or whatever. He's supposed to be an ice elf though. He started out as just trying to draw something using only blue, but I really liked how it turned out |D;;

The Gastly looks cool. That is a new look for him an I'm loving it. There's no such thing as abusing the spray can!

Thanks for the comments. :D

DrifloonDrawing.png
I was drawing a Drifloon and I felt like adding a funny caption. Teehee.

Teddiursa.png
I drew a Teddiursa and forgot the moon. I personally think it looks better without the moon.

Teddiursa-1.png
With the moon. I added that after a couple days so |D