• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kini's Art Shiznits

Thanks, Aether. :3 You also revived my thread, harhar.

Well, I got more art now. :D

RotomMP3Form.png
Rotom, MP3 Form. Inspired by POH!'s fakemon, iZorn.

I'm also currently drawing all the Eeveelutions (including my fakemon ones) together. :3

This Rotom form is lol. I mean, it looks a little rough, but it has the charm to make it work.

As a note, the Monferno makes me laugh, especially with your description of it as 'a drag queen Monferno.'

That's pretty wide.... I guess it doesn't have to worry about having to go through doors sideways since it's a ghost. XD I looked at the Chainsaw Rotom, and it rocks. Chainsaw Rotom. FTW.

Double post so it doesn't die D: Some iScribbles because I'm losing my skill in MS Paint.

GLOWINGSWABLU.png
I did the Swablu :3 I wasn't in a good mood, that's kinda why it needs a bit of work.

AnotherSwablu.png
Again, I did the Swablu. DAMN I love that Riolu.

MyKabuto.png
Err, yeah. My first and most likely best drawing of Kabuto.

LulSoManySprites.png
I didn't actually draw in this picture. I just pixelled the Sableye xDD;;

http://www.iscribble.net/gallery/drawing236910-A-wonderful-day-at-the-beach.html Just click the link xDD;;

It's so cute! I would definitely pick it over any other Grass starter because it's so cuddly! *steals Grocelot again when Jirachan's not looking again* :3

You're amazing on Iscribble!
That wooper is good but...disturbing
Also, that Black n' White Riolu is FTW
Aaaaaaaaand - That Swampert is Hilarious! Funniest thing I've seen all day! ;D

Wow, these are terrific drawings, Jirachan. ^_^

*huggles Tresfox*

I definitely love your kitsune pre-evolution the most out of all of these. ;) OUt of curiosity, how do you upload these so that they're not clickable?

Kini, since my last check on your gallery it seems you've improved a lot :D

I'm really liking all your new pieces, but now I feel really sad for Marshtomp :(

Well, places like Photobucket make images clickable, and link to another webpage. I was wondering how you did it so they were just there, XD.
You just want the
Code:
[img]URL[/img]
codes. Thats it, nothing more. If they were clickable, you'd see something like:

Code:
[url=URL HERE][img]URL HERE[/img][/url]

[quote author=Moonlight-Zelda link=topic=6322.msg118471#msg118471 date=1250535430]
Well, places like Photobucket make images clickable, and link to another webpage. I was wondering how you did it so they were just there, XD.
You just want the
Code:
[img]URL[/img]
codes. Thats it, nothing more. If they were clickable, you'd see something like:

Code:
[url=URL HERE][img]URL HERE[/img][/url]
[/quote]

Oh, XD. Thanks, LoN.

*Whacks coding-Newbiness with a mallet*

Well ... I have to say that I love your Eevee drawings as well, Kini. ^_^
*Huggles the Marshtop as well*
I have to feel sorry for the little guy, though.

Uhm...it posted before I told it too. >.> I was trying to say, I will glady draw your Grocelot!! :3 I would need color ideas or if you have a colored image you could post or send me, that would work too. Either way I will sketch it out. ^u^

Sorry, I don't have colored pics D8 I would think Grocelot would be light brown and green though (maybe dark brown and yellow-green for shiny). I think you know how that would work c:

It's ok, I can do those colors. :] Light brown body, brown spots? Green bows? Also eye color makes a big difference, I don't wanna guess on your art!

Yes, light brown body, dark brown spots, green leaves (I think that's what you meant by bows xD) and... yellowish green eyes? Kinda like what my post should be right now.

Kini, you may love that Riolu, but I love that Palkia! It looks tough, and a little like a bulldog due to the pose. Your lineart (in Paint, I assume) is quite clean and nicely cartoony.

Oh.... :x somehow I thought they were bows. :3
Thanks, that is my next project!
I'm excited. ^u^
Love the disco ditto btw! :D

I loved the Grocelot drawing! :D And I got some more stuff.

9a8ebbe5.png
Made this on iScribble, in a drawing game. I was in a rush. Someone was also drawing lasers and it got onto my Crobat's lineart D:<

9e0af0d4.png
I colored them.

ac61f089.png
Again, done on iScribble. This is pretty old, and it's one of my fakemon, Larvaeon. I'll upload the hand-drawn version as soon as possible.

Ooooh Larveon is all green and AWESOME.
That Crobat is amazing! I like it's expression! It's like "Piss off, this is my seat." Although a Crobat would be wierd on public transport...

I am happy. Why you ask? I GOT A TABLET. Hellz yes, a tablet. So here's some tablet practice.

52bb1116.png
Still getting used to it.
4ef47d80.png
Okay, I used my mouse for that.

EDIT: This is Mr. Baby. He's gonna be part of my series on dA, Mr. *insert name here*. I forgot to screenie Mr. Man though.
52a39d5a.png