• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kini's Art Shiznits

Why don't you upload to your computer, then open the pics in MSPaint and then resize the whole image to fit on the screen better. 'Tis what I do.

Sunkern.png
I tried....

Lightning has struck in the storm of my brain!
Seaboom is a bomb right? It should evolve into an underwater mine and then maybe into a torpedo!

(Wait.... Sharpedo.... Darn I'm unoriginal)

A cannon OF COURSE! Now all we need is a Wailord ship, a Chatot for the Captain and Spiritomb for our fortune teller! Tie it all up with a Team Aqua crew and we've got a whole new plot for a game!

What to do with Team Magma though... Something involving Heatran!

I now have fanart?! Yep, fanart from Virgil and Trop. :]

53020245.gif
Virgil's fanart of Millibot. It's li'lli Milli!
seaboom.png
Seaboom, the water starter of my new region, the Morro Region.

And finally, here's Seaboom's final evolution, Oceannon!
Fakemon-4.png
Well, that's it for now. Might upload a couple more drawings tonight.

EDIT: Rey made me fanart of Seaboom and Tresfox. Way to go, Rey!
TresfoxnSeaboom.jpg

I have quite a few more things right now. Virgil made some more fanart, so here's Flabot!
89310039.gif
:'] It makes me giggle. X3 And here's some more drawings and shiny Fakemon.

ShinyFakemon.png
My Shiny Fakemon, and Diglett out of the ground.
Fakemon-5.png
Just the normal fakemon, plus the undug Diglett.
MorePokemonSketches-4.png
And here's just a couple more doodles. Remoraid and Gloom see what you did there.

Hey everyone! I got an arse-load of new pictures. :D I FINALLY figured out how to make stuff smaller, so I got some hand-drawn stuffs.

IMG_2350.jpg
I am very proud of this. This is my Ralts drawing. :D
oo.png
Hooray for fail-worthy proportions. :D I just drew this, and I'm not too proud of the Roselia.
IMG_2376.jpg
Lunatone and Aron. I really like these. :]
IMG_2359.jpg
This is what has recently become one of my favorite Pokemon, Jumpluff. I really dislike the front feet, but oy well. Jumpluff wants to play with you. :p
IMG_2360.jpg
Here's a little shout out to Trop, Drifloon! :D Drifloon is fun and simple to draw.

I have much more that I'll upload later. Most of these pictures were drawn within 5 minutes each.

Woah, Lunatone and Aron look very much like the official art. Very nice.

Lol. Roselia is so going to be assaulted by those good ol' spider Pokemon.

Thank you very much, Secad. ^ ^ I didn't really like my drawing of Aron, to be honest. It's good to know that someone does. ^ ^ I thought this thread was going to die. :p

Sorry for the double post, but I have more arts. Here's my fanart for Nem. :3

Florabbit.png
Florabbit, my favorite starter of the Nemesis Generation.
Parrat.png
Parrat, he's hard and fun to draw. :D

Parrat, he's hard and fun to draw. :D
Sorry, but that so excessively reminded me of "I like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear." *shot* :p

Asides that, great artwork of the starters :) I wouldn't pick a favourite out of the two - they're both great!

Thank you very much, LoN. :3 Parrat took twice as long as Florabbit. :p

Edit: LOTS MORE ART.

Chansey.png
Typo with this, it's supposed to say she. Anyway, Chansey is disturbed :L
Igglybuff.png
A really, REALLY fat Igglybuff. wonder how its feet are doing...
Skullbug.png
Necropillar is his new name. A Dark/Bug type. :p
OrlyChibi.png
O RLY, said the chibi. Made that in like, two minutes. I was bored and tired.
VampireChibi.png
Vampire chibi. :D I like the eyes on this.
Froslass.png
My Froslass drawing. I am ashamed of this, but who cares, it's my favorite Pokemon.
Tangela.png
Hardest Pokemon to draw. EVER. I am not proud of this, it's even worse than Froslass ;^;

I almost died laughing when I saw the Chansey :o I think I know what it saw.......... and now I'll have nightmares for many years to come................ *commits suicide*

Hahaha, that Chansey made my day. (Though, it'd better not evolve... I dislike Blissey after having to fight the cheapest trainer IN DA WERLD! :p)

Double post since this is dying.

Shuffles.png
Fanart for Virgil. The Watmel berry is a very nice touch.

PoorLittleTangela.png
This poor little Tangela got all its tangles taken out! D: Except the two that look like long eye brows...

Umbreon.png
Something I love but everyone else seems to hate, an Umbreon drawing. It was just gonna be a head but I changed my mind.

Jirachi.png
I personally hate this very much, but I might as well post it anyways.

Mooseon.png
For Moosechu, MOOSEON!! :D

First off, The mouse on the first page is so adorable X3 I love the expression on the voltorb and electrode they're hilarious. And I really love the expression of the Chansey too. The Gloom and Wooper too, have cute expressions. XD

My favorite though, would have to be the Driftloon on the first page. For some reason, it just looks so cool. ._. At first glance I had thought it was official art because it was perfectly round and the shading was neat ;D

Hey Cyndaquil's my favorite starter too :)

It's a great drawing, by the way. I like how you did the fire on its back, with the little darker outline after the yellow~

Also Papa John is scaring me a little but in a good way that makes me want to eat a Stuffa right now :O

I love that Rotom, it's so pretty...

And finally.

You rock for drawing Shuffles. She's cute and her berry looks like a little Easter egg :3

8D YAY! I'm proud of my Shuffles drawing, too. It took the most time out of all my drawings. Thanks you so much for the compliment, Virg. X3

EDIT: More art.

Muchlax.png
Munchlax, for Kal. :3
NemesisandRain.png
Nemesis and Rain. I love you guys~ :3
GASTLYISCUTE.png
GASTLY IS CUTE >:3
YOUGOTANF.png
Really shitty doodle made in two minutes. He failed his test.

GRAND FINALE~~~

KalsBirthdayPresent.png
Happy birthday, Kal.

I know. DX It's exactly why I didn't bother to draw them. Well, that and I had to get off really quickly. :p Also... MORE ARTZ!!!

Flabot.png
My scratch-sprite of Flabot. Eurgh, this is ugly.
UGLYMONFERNO.png
Ugliest thing I have ever made. EVER. Ah well, might as well call it the Drag Queen Monferno.
Swalot.png
Neen. A Swalot. Drew this with no reference piccy whatsoever. I forgot to draw hands. xD
ShadowDitto.png
Shadow (or double shiny) Ditto. Belongs to my gym leader, Aurami. Double shiny Pokemon are shiny Pokemon that have been infected with Pokerus. After a few days without treatment, it becomes a Shadow Pokemon. Aurami had been battling so much, she hadn't realized what happened to her Pokemon.
Sheilug.png
Dedicated to Nem and Rain, a Sheilug. :3
KangaskhansBaby.png
Kangaskhan's baby. Side view, because I fail.
Legendaries.png
Mew is hard to draw D: This is the beginning of a collab for me and Virgil. He hasn't started yet, if I'm right.

*sneaks up, claws Jirachan and steals Cyndaquill*

*and Munchlax*

*and Gastly*

*and the random guy that failed...*

TO HELL WITH IT!!! *steals them all because they're just all to awesome to choose*

Wow. I can draw pokemon okay, but not as good as you. If i draw seedot, it might end up looking more like a pentagon instead of a nut.

Ohai :O Gruffen, it just takes a bit of practice. When I saw Virgil's art for the first time, that's when I first started drawing on the computer. It just takes a bit of practice~ I also have an iScribble now.
Name: Virachan
Another piece of shit-- err, art.
IMONFIYAH.png
I AM ON FIYAH *burns* I was bored, and I cannot draw people. End of discussion.