• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kingdom????

Anyone intrested in a kingdom roleplay, with like actual humans and such, if so here are all the ranks, I'll make it once 2 other people have joined.

Ranks:
King-
Queen
Prince- @Emeraldstaff
Princess- @MissPinkRebelle
Servant(s)- @Iceblossom
Cook-
Maid(s)- @Starfall @~Principessa~Phantom~
Ladies in Waiting-
Villager(s)- @Miles The Torterra Rider

So now for a sign up form, mine is an example

Name: Bella
Looks: long flowing golden hair, blue eyes, looks alot like my profile pic and the pictures in my signature, always wears a white dress with many decorations, and walks with grace.
Personality: naive, graceful and joyful, Bella is slightly dumb and is graceful in dancing but for some reson whenever she is in front of that prince from the other kingdom she just has to fall in a pile of mud.
Age (must be at least 13): 13
Likes: All things rainbow, pink, unicorn, kitten, butterfly, and basically everything nice and fun, singing, dancing, and acting
Dislikes: Mean people, mud, dark things
Pet (can be a regular animal or phoenix, dragon, unicorn): Dove a baby unicorn.

Last edited:
Can there be multiple princesses? If so...
Name: Serene
Looks: long, flowing blue hair and a flowing white gown. Forest green eyes, pale white skin
Personality: Shy and graceful, extremley insacure and jumpy

There is only one for when I was little and played animal jam RPing was impossible cause every girl wanted to be princess, so I usually only have one princess.

Hey, this sounds cool! Mind if I join? My character can be a servant or maid, whichever is easier for you :) Here she is:
Name: Erin
Personality: Erin is very polite, but is kind of a tsundere. (She acts very similarly to Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica, but she's not a love-driven demon XD) Erin does her job, and that's that. Despite acting kind of rude, Erin is actually quite nice and smiles often.
Dislikes: Being treated poorly, Making a fool of herself, People thinking she's 'delicate'
Looks: Erin has dark purple eyes, and black hair with bangs that go down to her eyebrows. She wears her hair in a bun, with a few strands hanging out along with her bangs. She usually wears a maid/servant outfit; but on days when she doesn't have to wear her job/work clothes, she wears a dark purple tunic with black bloomers in the style of capris.

This looks like it would be fun, Could I join?

Name: Rory
Looks: Grey-blue eyes, short messy dark brown hair, 5'6, nimble.
Personality: Has an insane amount of control over his emotions, very optimistic, joyous, innovated, athletic, and observant.
Useful info: teasing is a way Rory shows love

Last edited:
{Guess I can use a clockwork OC from a book I'm writing, right?}
Name: Buttercup {or should I give her a more human-sounding name for this RP?}
Looks: long, golden hair always tied in a high bun, large golden eyes, tanned, light brown marionette-like stripes under her eyes
Personality: shy, reluctant, not a conversation starter, risk-taker, or one to beak the rules
Age (must be at least 13): 14
Likes: alone-time {or time spent with Sunny, although she will not be used}, being told exactly what to do, lollipops
Dislikes: being around a lot of people at one time, sour/spicy foods, rainy days
Pet (can be a regular animal or phoenix, dragon, unicorn): baby dragon named Kalinth

Name: Omega Carvine
Looks: Flowing white hair interrupted by ginger strands. Freckles around his face and a fairly muscular body. Marroon hoodie conceals a black t-shirt . Black jeans and has a black baseball cap pushing down on his hair.
Personality: Mistrusting until he feels certain you are who you say you are. Loyal and always faithful. Will likely brood on want thing he doesn't agree on.
Likes: Night sky, art, having friends and maintaining justice.
Dislikes: Most people but will hold out for the right person, thieves, the royal family and selfishness
Pet: Balance the wyvern ( if not a wyvern a dragon :))