• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kingdom Hearts: Timeline of Chaos

The world is saved and things seem normal. Our three heroes are returned to their world to live out their lives in peace. But things arent exactly normal. One by one all of the friends Sora, Riku and Kairi have made begin to dissapear until finally they begin to dissapear themselves. In an effort to save them King Mickey and Master Yen Sid, though weakened, revive all of the keyblades used in the keyblade war. Each keyblade recieves a message to choose one individual and grant them the power to traverse timelines to locate and defeat the person behind the destrction of the worlds greatest heroes. Their orders recieved the keyblades venture off to the diffrent timelines to select warriors capable of defeating the new threat...

Hey guys. I know there are a couple of Kingdom Hearts RPs already but this idea just came to me and I had to get it down and see if anyone would be interested. Basically we would be fighting a species of creatures called Chronos and they are led by a man named Zexal. Each of us would be residents of one of the timelines(the choice of which would be up to you). As far as the timelines go, make it up go through the KH timeline and see what outcomes could have been altered to create diffrent endings. As far as keyblades go. I personally would say leave the major ones alone such as the Ultima Weapons and the X-Blade. Other than that any keyblade you can think of or have made up could be used.

If anyone would be interested go ahead and let me know either by posting here or by PM. The only question I have for you is this.

Can you handle the Chaos brought on by Darkness?

Alright!
Name: Nito
Keyblade: Kingdom Key
Skills:Fire*Soon Fira, then Fireaga*,Blizzard *Then Blizzara,Then Blizzaga.*Thunder, *Then Thundara,Then Thundaga.*Cure, *ThenCura, Then Curaga.*
Past: Nito wanted to be free of darkness, It has Controlled him his whole life, Even when The darkness Vanished, Some stayed inside him, He doesent know why the keyblade Chose Him.
Personality:a Fun Loving guy, Sarcastic, Master of Sleep, Ze Love of Eating, AaAAAnd as the RP Goes on, i'll Edit this.
I made a Character sheet for you ^_^ if you want me to add more you can.