• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed King of the Fist

So for the top sixteen what do you think of these match ups. Please note that I put the names in a randomizer
1. Powell vs Currently nameless Character
2. Allen queen vs Janet
3. Coco vs Dr. Delta
4. Lee vs Currently Nameless character
5. Plastic Man vs Johanne
6. Currently nameless vs David Cage
7. Bear claw vs Currently unkown character
8. Cullen vs Boko
Is there anything you would like to change?

Oh my gosh.

The whole time I thought you were just saying his skin looked plasticy and fake. I just now realized that his skin was actually plastic... HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT HE WAS A ROBOT?!

Born Hector Rodreguize.

Age 31

Hector grew up in a catholic orphanage. It was threw the nuns and cardinals that he learned a great deal of honor and respect. When the orphanage started to run out of money he and a few brothers took to the streets to try and gain money. During one of their outings Hector stumbled upon a Luchador match. He was so intrigued by it that he snuck out every night to watch it. His favorite fighter was the honorable Garra De Osso (Bear Claw). Eventually the cardinals found out about his leavings. Instead of scolding him they allowed him to continue to watch as long as a nun or cardinal was with him.

When he turned thirteen he decided that the way of the Luchador was what he wanted to fallow. A nun Maria. The woman who had been the closest thing to a mother to him made him a red mask. He would practice whenever he wasn’t involved with his studies. When he turned sixteen he entered his first tournament under the name guerrero escarlata (Scarlett warrior) . The whole orphanage showed up to cheer for him. He lost in the second round.

At the age of eighteen he gained a manager and started to travel throughout the Central southern and a little of the Northern American Territory making a name for himself, he won some and lost most. Whatever money he won he gave two thirds of it to the orphanage that raised him.

At the age of twenty one he fell into a depression. He lost too many matches so his manager dropped him. With no money he stumbled threw the Central American Territory (CAT) in a drunken haze until he returned home. The orphanage welcomed him back with open arms. In the year that fallowed he was able to sober up and rekindled his relationship with God. He worked at the orphanage as a helper to give the children hope and encouragement the same kind that Maria and the others gave him.

At twenty five the orphanage was about to be closed down. A Luchador tournament was going to be held in a month. This resulted in the Scarlett Warrior being brought back. He trained his body so that he would be in top fighting shape for the tournament. At the day of the tournament Hector learned that Bear Claw was going to be participating in the tournament.

Hector made it to the final round where he fought his idol. The fight lasted an hour until Bear claw pinned Hector. He returned to the orphanage in defeat only to realize that two million pesos were donated to the orphanage. Shortly after Bear claw asked the crimson warrior to be his portage.

Hector soon learned that this Bear Claw wasn’t the same one he watched all those years ago. This Bear Claw is the second.

The next five years Hector learned from his mentor and eventually friend and equal. They traveled through out the CAT and SAT. The Crimson warrior made a name for himself. Winning more fights than he lost.

One fateful night Bear Claw stated to Hector that he entered the King of Fist tournament like his master did years ago. Hector wished his friend the best of luck. They drank many drinks the day before Bear Claw was to report to the boat in one of the many NAT districts. When they finished drinking and exited the bar Bear Claw was shot by a heroine junkie. He died on the operating table two hours later.

Hector took up the Bear Claw mantle and decided to fight in his stead as a way to give honor to his friend and mentor.

I was originally going to do flash backs during the fights but since we seem to be doing one post per week I figured I would do their backstories in a more biographic format on here.

Anyone you want me to do next out of my named characters ( Cullen, Janet, David Cage, Boko, Plastic Man, Allen Queen and the Genzos)

Last edited:
Janet

22 Years old

At a young age she was forced to study biology since she was to be the heir of the Biosyn company. This resulted in her not having any friends. She grew up oblivious to the social standings of the world thinking most people lived great lives.

That all changed when she was fifteen. She was to meet her grandparents in the Washington D.C. Business district. On her way there her train was attacked leading it to crash in the Detroit commons district. She soon realized she was in the middle of a gang war between the Detroit common district and the scrub district that made up the other part of Detroit. She soon realized just how much she was being protected.

During her time in Detroit she met a scrub named Ken Rivers. He protected her and taught her the foundation of what would eventually become her fighting style. After a month in the Detroit commons a Military platoon came and ended the gang war killing hundreds of scrubs and dozens of commons including Ken who was caught in the cross fire.

When she returned home she continued training deciding she wanted to participate in the king of fist tournament much to her father’s dismay. She plans on using the money to help scrubs and commons have the necessities needed to have a better life. Including creating the Ken Rivers memorial hospital in a neutral area in the joint Detroit district

Not as long as Bear claw but couldn't really think of much to put in Janet's backstory

David Cage

Age 27

Born into a common district family. At a young age Cage was interested in Karate and acting. At the age of sixteen a lucky break landed him in the supporting role of Kahn in the movie ‘Big Buff Bandits.’ He was grateful for the part. Do to this he was able to get his family into the Tacoma-Lacey business district. His next role in ‘Mime Police’ made him a house hold name in most districts.

Do to his rising fame he became more and more of a cocky arrogant bastard. After his fiancée left him he became more in people faces and very perverted as a way to keep ladies away from him.

At the age of twenty six do to multiple financial failures his movie career started to tank and he became best known for his terrible image getting into fights with the paparazzi, becoming shit face drunk and puking on the red carpet.

Seeing that he needed help he went into rehab where he met Dan Cain a respectable man known by word of mouth to have done super human things. Cain helped Cage become more civilized acting as a sponsor of his.

Four months prior to the King of Fist tournament while trying to get his image back in the positive lime light he proposed a TV series ‘You Got Caged.’ Where he would go around a common and scrub district helping the cops and beating up criminals. The producers thought it was a stupid idea thinking that Cage’s Karate was fake. Cage tried to defend himself but as the producers continued to insult him, his karate, and most of all his family he went into an uncontrollable rage beating the producers, directors, and the security guards into a blood pulp.

When in Jail Dan came to see David. He said that a friend of his was looking for fighters to fill out a roster for the King of Fist tournament. In return to being apart of the tournament David would be pardoned from his crimes.
Alright David is done that leaves Cullen, Allen Queen, Plastic Man, The Genzo clan.
Any preference