• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kikon Reigon

Hello! I'm Loadingyay, and I bet you guys haven't seen me in a while. Anyway, this is.. an RP. I have no idea what to put up here, so here's the story line:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It was a nice day in Kalos. You were in Lumiose City, just about to enter the gym. Suddenly, you feel something grab you. It lifts you up, and takes you.. somewhere. It drops you, and now you're in a whole new region. What kind of Pokemon will you meet? What kinds of people will you see? Find out in the Kikon Region!
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
So, now that you've read that, here are the rules:
1. All Pokecharms rules apply.
2. No Mary Sues'/Gary Stus'.
3. No legendaries.
4. You can have up to 2 characters.
5. Whenever you're in Pico Town, DO NOT TAKE ROUTE 6.
6. Say pizza in the Other section if you read the rules.
7. Trainers may have up to 4 Pokemon.
8. Have fun!
Now that you've read the rules, here is the map and forms:
https://prnt.sc/f9ung5
------------------------
Name:
Nickname: optional
Personality:
Backstory: optional
------------------------
My Form:
Name: Lila
Pokemon: Fennekin, Emolga, Furret, Luxio
Personality: Nice, Cute, Not trustworthy, Distracted
(I will open the thread when at least 3 people are approved.)

Name: Ace Ryders
Nickname: Ace
Pokemon:

• Midnight the Shiny Umbreon
  • Wave the Oshawott
  • Vixen the Shiny Braixen
  • Lucky the Lucario
Personality: Ace is mostly laid back and lazy, for what he fails in athletics he makes up for in smarts.
Other: Pizza

Name: Sophia Redd
Nickname: Soph
Pokemon:
Chespin (bc Kalos), Plusle, Fletchinder, Roselia
Personality: Outgoing and optimistic. She loves meeting new people and pokemon, even if she can be kind of overbearing about it.
Other: Pizza!

Name: Will Whitman
Pokemon: Squirtle, Pidgeotto, Wynaut
Personality: An excitable and naive young man, Will can be impulsive and not think things through. However he has great skill in battle and will always stand for what he thinks is right.

Name: Jax Thorne
Pokemon: Crescent the Absol
Personality: Jax is loyal to his Pokemon, the few people he considers his friends, and himself (in descending order). Jax occasionally finds himself stealing things, usually something small that no one will notice, like a couple dollars or a small piece of food, or some rich brat's PokeGear. Just because Jax steals things a lot doesn't mean he doesn't have morals, though. He only steals from those who won't really lose out on anything. He'd never steal from the young, the elderly, or the poor.