• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kid superpower rp

This rp is about kids that have powers they keep it in secrecy and hide from the government to avoid being a test subject p.s you may make your own character sheet
Rules: All poke charm rules, No being extremely op, you may use someone else's ability with their permission,

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/kid-superpower-rp-the-discussion.17755/

My character forum
Name: Jason (im a girl but imma rp as a boy 1v1 meh if you got a problem with that XD)
Ability: Ghoul
Kagune (comes out of back): https://t04.deviantart.net/DHQkqt78...astator_rinkaku_by_thelasthetaira-da2mejs.jpg
Kakuja (only can be used when he cannibalizes): https://d3ieicw58ybon5.cloudfront.net/ex/350.497/shop/product/d86baaee56cd41f3b6b3227c5e436ee3.jpg
Appearance:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/f5/be/6b/f5be6bed03dba514ef83ccefa75c96c7--poor-children-anime-child.jpg
Type of attacker: Powerful Fast And defensive
Puppy crush: None (Yet)
Mask (don't pay attention to the person): https://pre08.deviantart.net/b1d6/th/pre/i/2014/258/2/d/tokyo_ghoul_by_n0dl-d7zaoxg.png
RP: As Jason walked through the sewers he looked around for food not noticing there may be someone else under there with him he found a bit of rotten flesh and started to eat and heard a bit of water splash he looked around to see if there was anyone there he saw kureo mados son and scattered scared he ran through the sewer bumping into someone about his size (The next person who signs up)

Last edited:
Name: Serena Gaola
Ability: Mental Domination:
Psionic Blade(Summons a blade made with physic Abilities)
Sound Manipulation
Appearance:
Serena Gaola.png

Type of attacker: tactical and quick
Puppy crush: none yet
Mask (don't pay attention to the person):
upload_2017-9-9_22-40-51.png

RP: Serena turned around as a strange boy bumped into her, she had been looking for anyone with powers, and bring them to power hideout, she looked at the boy, and asked, puzzled
"who are you, little boy?"

He looked at her in his ripped clothing "I-I S-Stay away from me!" He runs past her leaving a trail and his kagune comes out and he runs into a wall and out of the sewer he ran home terrified that he bumped into a CCG member "I-I" he said as he sat down he dyed his hair back to brown and put on his normal clothes (OOC: if you can't see that in your mind just look at the kid in my appearance link he looked like the kid with the white hair before) As he started to calm down he laid on his bed hungry as ever wondering who that girl was and why she was in the sewer

Serena Noticed the kagune coming out, and realized that this Kid had some, Interesting powers, she followed him home, and as he laid on his bed, she Stood next to him, and said
"Kid, You have powers, don't you?"

"y-yes..." he muttered scared a little he tries to hold back tears and pulls his kagune back in he is about to say something but is killed by a mysterious dart

OOC: I'm gonna make a new character I'm not quite satisfied with the outcome of my current one

Name: Allison Grey
Appearance: http://pm1.narvii.com/5962/2084ca73fc1d4496d49ea89f7c89fe8fa70e7a8f_hq.jpg
Abilities: enhanced sight, super speed, high jump, Can create guns from energy
Mask: https://static.wixstatic.com/media/...93.jpg/v1/fill/w_498,h_373,al_c,q_90/file.jpg
Main weapons she makes: The one she is holding, http://data.whicdn.com/images/106950489/original.png (the blade connects to the back of the gun)
Type of attacker: Ranged and quick
Puppy crush: Serena

Serena looked in shock as the boy who she met got killed, in her surprise, her phone dropped out her pocket. she quickly picked it up, and texted Allison
Hey, Need help! Just saw kid with Some strange powers get killed in front of me! Am worried 'bout where the attacker was. Use the tracker to find me.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Veno Dakrium
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/35/47/27/354727a180aca4c8c426422981368149--sao-anime-manga-anime.jpg
Abilities: Darkness manipulation: can control any type of darkness like the night and shadows and use them as he pleases. when he uses them they turn solid and are purplish added to them already being black. He can also have part or all of his body be part of the darkness temporarily.
Mask: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...UkRC-NCkmamc79UzoNlJSYy86BN3MLhmSdAGIoJYtGpJQ
Main weapons she makes: the shadow he manipulates
Type of attacker: Nearly all types
Puppy crush: Allison
RP:
Veno was practicing his powers with his shadows when he saw two people. One just got shot and the other just was on her phone. Then another person came and knocked on a door. "What the hell is going on," he said quietly. He started heading forward when he heard a noise. He quickly created a ball around him with his shadow in case anyone was there. After a couple of minutes he got rid of the ball and went to where the others were. "Hey, what's happening?" he asked worriedly.

Last edited:
Name : Hal
Power: metal manipulation. (Can control and reshape metal with his mind as long as he knows what he wants.)
Appearance: He is 6 feet tall, extremely skinny and pale, and has dark red hair, the color of blood.
Mask: n/a
Attack type: hit hard and fast, or keep consistency
Weapon: normally uses a cross sword, but sometimes uses a 44 Magnus handgun, using materials around him

Rp:
Hal ran away, trying to excape the government people. He was found out about years ago, but kept running away. He was always able to excape, but mostly only barely Noticing a man hole cover to a sewer, he opened it up, by folding it in on itself, and dropped inside, closing and sealing it on this end. Hal laied back on the sewer wall tired, and heard some voices echoing around the sewer, and walked over to find them.
(Also, just to add on, delete the OOC posts to prevent closing of this rp.)

Last edited:
OOC: OKI BACK TO DA RPPPP also the m16 is the gun she is holding in the pic in the appearance and the saw is the other

Allion texted Serena back yep on my way but I see something I'll let you know what it is She looked at the boy from far away and questioned what he was doing.... maybe he has powers she created her m16 and started twirling it around wondering if she should shoot him she started jumping roof from roof going to serena

Hal took out a slab of steel from his pocket. Quickly lengthening it, he stood on the slab. Reversing the magnetization of the metal, causing it to levitate, Hal raced down through the sewers across to the other side of town. He lifted himself through the manhole cover, and ran off away into a hotel building. "Lets see them come find me." He mumbled. Pushing the button to roof, he went straight for the top, and sat down on the side of the building, watching the government people leave, convinced they lost him.

Allison jumps down and looks at the boy's powers Whoa..... she thought to herself "Heya I'm Allison, Allison grey she said shaking his hand wanting to scare him a bit she texted Serena we got one uh I know this sounds sudden but can you come with me she asks she asked apologetically "i just need to talk to you but im in a big rush" she says

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Umm nice to meet you Allison. I'm Veno, and while I don't have a last name, I gave myself one. It's Dakrium," he said as he shook her hand. He started blushing, but he didn't know why. "Sure, I'll follow you," he said without really knowing why for that either. He thought even if she were to do something bad to him, he could stop her. Her gun didn't scare Veno at all. If she did try to use it against him, it would be ineffective, at least, that's what he thought.

she grabs his hand and runs to the house that Serena was waiting for me at here we are, Allison, says happily as she waits for Serena to answer so whats your power she asks curiously looking at him while doing back flips mumbling to herself so what is it she asks again staring at him adorably

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Veno was surprised, to say the least, when he was grabbed by Allison and put in a house. "This is weird," he thought. Then, he very slightly blushed when Allison asked him what his power was. "Why am I blushing so much," he thought. He was staring in awe at Allison's backflips and was brought back to reality when he asked what his power was again. "Oh, umm I can make dark things act like shields and weapons and stuff," he said sheepily.

Sitting atop the roof, Hal messed around with his watch. He was extremely good with electronics, allowing him to do insane things. He has a credit card with hundreds of thousands of hacked money, by combining his powers with his tech skill. Hal punched a button, and a small tube of titanium stuck out, and Hal picked it up. Forming it into a basic phone using the tube and his watch, Hal hacked into the security cameras around the town, just for the fun of it. As he was watching the footage, he saw a girl take a boy away. Thinking that it was just a boyfriend and girlfriend scenario, he watched the two. Hal always liked to see those, for personal reasons. But got suprised when he saw the boy work with the shadows. Seeing how the girl rushed him away, got Hal thinking. He turned to follow the two, jumping to roof to roof, and find out what they wanted with us.

"yep, I found this cutie practicing," Allison said kissing him next to his lips "so wheres the kid Serena?" she asked peeking inside eager to see she heard steps and rushed the two into the house "Its the Government!" she said slightly worried while creating her m14 getting ready to kill some of the troops "so whats the move cuties?"

Hal, noticing the weapon, quickly dismantled it. The gun was soon pieces of the weapon scattered around. "Your not gonna shoot the kid. You won't even hurt him." Hal said to himself, as he cloaked himself in the shadows, ready with his own gun in case the girl came out. Taking out the phone, he watched what they were doing from around the bend.

She created the same gun out of Wurtzite boron nitride realizing there was a mutant near she ran outside and scanned the area she quickly noticed him and shot him with the same bullets that the gun was made of and shot at him she stopped because she realized those may kill him she grabbed Veno's hand not letting him say anything jumps up onto the roof and tackles him down so hard enough that she almost pushed him through the concrete

Ready for the tackle, Hal brought up a piece of steel behind him to support him. "What's that for?" He asked. Bringing around the piece, he split it in fours, and wraped them around the wrists and legs, and pushed them to a wall, bringing the girl with them. "Don't ever shoot me." Hal said calmly as blood from the first shots dripped down from his elbow.

Hehe She giggled as she snapped as her gunshot thousands of bullets through his stomach almost killing him she coughed blood laughing at him you think I'm that unprepared I've been at this longer than you cutie she smirks with blood dripping down her lip so why don't ya let me go or a lot more will come than that

"Kill me then, prove to your friend that you kill people who tries to help others." Hal said, looking dead in her eyes. He raised his arms up high, releasing the bonds. "I survive against people who wanted to hurt me, so hurt me. Prove me right, and show me what you do to people with powers." Hal called over, leaving her as she was.

she lands on the ground hah I wouldn't kill ya but I would do this she shoves a pill down his throat forcing him to swallow it and puts him in hand cover cuffs made of diamond (which is not a metal) hehe good luck trying to use your powers for the next week she giggled she looked at him and said I wasn't trying to injure just trying to help you

"So you shoot me multiple times. Huh, I would have tried to use something better. Its called words." Hal replied, and coughed a little. "Here." He said, and spit the pill back out at her face. "Go poison someone else." His watch then turned to strands of steel and picked the lock. Hal then reached out with a hand. "Like this. Hello, my name is Hal."

She laughs "I like you," she shakes his hand "Allisons the name" "so why did you destroy my gun?" she questions him wondering as she turns to veno and wonders what he thought about all this "sorry ya had to see me like that cutie," she says as she turns back to the kid that looks ill patch ya up I know those bullets did a number on ya

"With the happenings going on, when someone takes a powered, and pulls a gun out around them, it doesn't mean anything good." Hal reached to the wall, and summoned back the plate. "You got a fire, I need to heat this thing up to help me heal. The heat burns the wounds together. It hurts, but it's better than being stuck in a cast."