• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kid superpower rp (The discussion)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
can you please answer my question btw? (sorry if I sound rude I don't mean to)
im saying this because in your last rp post you said you saw a boy or something? i think you said I was on the roofs too? if you're saying that then, im not on the roof im in the streets

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
LOL i'm glad none of you realize how powerful veno can get. it's not like i want him to be like a god all the time... but he can be pretty op

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Shine a flashlight at him. GG
lol it'd make him be a waste if that's all it took. it'll probably weaken him a bit, but in night time he can be a monster. (literally) also he's not even weak without his power. hes pretty fit for a 9 year old and could probably use his shadow too push your character or something and steal the flashlight and destroy it. also sunlight he can still be powerful. and against the government? he could probably use all the shadows to knock everyone out or something. that's why I said he can be very op at times. of course, there still are consequences for that

Just to say, I dont make my characters do anything I cannot. So the hacking thing, im fluent in C++ look it up, and you will understand what I mean. Its basically a ultra programming system that is banned from use on many platforms, because it can allow it to be reprogrammed into anything, like a smartphone into a tv.

Two things, 1: who carries around a pill (probably not easily found) that stops the control of metal, and 2: what person carries around handcuffs made of flippin DIAMOND!
A little OP.