• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kid Icarus Uprising: All Together!

So I wanted to see how many people would be interested in this. For those who have the game Kid Icarus: Uprising, together mode is something that you most likely haven't had a chance to do anything with. I'm hoping to remedy that. So, to those with KIU and wi-fi capability, I'm proposing a together mode meet up!

The main questions I'd pose here would be: Who is interested and what game mode should be played?

Burgundy

Formerly SuperSableye24
:O I love that game! I'd love to play. :) I like both modes, but if we're gonna vote, mine would be for Light vs Dark.

Man I haven`t played Uprising in a long long time.
I wouldn`t mind taking my Palutena Bow out for a spin once again.
I guess I`ll see you guys on the battle field.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I've actually never played the game online and barely played it in general so this would interest me if we could get a good number of players together. I'll need to dig the game out again someday and give it a more proper playthrough (along with about 10 other 3DS titles...).

*Jumps into thread* I HEARD THE WORDS KID ICARUS UPRISING
Light Vs. Dark, so that way if I crash and burn, I won't be alone. But Aquarius Blade or Phosphora Bow? Or should I pull out the good ol' Arlon Orbitars? Decisions, decisions.