1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kid Icarus Uprising: All Together!

Discussion in 'General Video Game Discussion' started by Dinova, Apr 16, 2014.

1. So I wanted to see how many people would be interested in this. For those who have the game Kid Icarus: Uprising, together mode is something that you most likely haven't had a chance to do anything with. I'm hoping to remedy that. So, to those with KIU and wi-fi capability, I'm proposing a together mode meet up!

The main questions I'd pose here would be: Who is interested and what game mode should be played?

2. Burgundy

Burgundy Formerly SuperSableye24

Friend Code:
    5456-0591-6968
    :O I love that game! I'd love to play. :) I like both modes, but if we're gonna vote, mine would be for Light vs Dark.

3. Iain108

Friend Code:
    0877-2529-4461
    Steam:
    (nWo) Iain the Lucario
    Man I haven`t played Uprising in a long long time.
    I wouldn`t mind taking my Palutena Bow out for a spin once again.
    I guess I`ll see you guys on the battle field.

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Friend Code:
    4167-4498-1464
    I've actually never played the game online and barely played it in general so this would interest me if we could get a good number of players together. I'll need to dig the game out again someday and give it a more proper playthrough (along with about 10 other 3DS titles...).

5. *Jumps into thread* I HEARD THE WORDS KID ICARUS UPRISING
    Light Vs. Dark, so that way if I crash and burn, I won't be alone. But Aquarius Blade or Phosphora Bow? Or should I pull out the good ol' Arlon Orbitars? Decisions, decisions.