• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kera's Arts of Awesome

[inhale] [exhale] [inhale] [exhale]
SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO ON KERA PATROL TO MAKE SURE I DON'T LEAVE FOR TOO LONG.
NEW SPRITE.
amber_by_grapsimo-d3d000i.png

Amber! She replaced someone else for the Rock Elite Four position... Hehe. She's curtsying and holding her hand out... Originally, her dress was orange, like her hair, but, thankfully, I changed my mind.

Au revoir! Leave your critiques!

You've really improved Kera, I especially like that Luxray cosplay. ^^
Amber looks pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is her right hand (our left). I think it looks a little bit too big for her body, and maybe a little long.

Overall your sprites are really good. Keep up the good work :'D

OH. HI. KERA'S HERE. WITH A SPRITE. AN EDIT, REALLY. JUST LOOK AT IT.
melody_2_by_grapsimo-d3d75bk.png

Melody! I edited her coat color and hair, and have her carrying a book in one arm, and a pen in her other hand. She was so hard, in terms of arm positioning.

Leave thine critiques at the door when thy leave! Au revoir!~

Son of a toaster, how long have I been away? Anyway, sprite dump! If it can be called that!

kera_zelvan__incende__by_grapsimo-d3f2300.png

You might recognize this from my avatar. I made it, heehee. This is actually the battle sprite of Kera Zelvan, a personification of myself, used in the gym circuit of a friend's region.

domi_2_0_by_grapsimo-d3f7bwt.png

Some of you may remember Domi. Here she is again. This isn't a gym battle sprite, although I am working on that. This is her traveling sprite, for when she roams the regions.

team_tao_teamshot__contest_by_grapsimo-d3fsczq.png

This is just a teamshot of a collaborative PMD team I have with a few friends. The Zorua is Yin, belonging to a friend, the Cleffa is Luna, yes, the SAME Luna I showed a sprite of earlier in this thread, and the Oshawott is Owen, belonging to another friend.

sakine_meiko_by_grapsimo-d3gvsqc.png

This is the sprite I am most proud of/ Sakine Meiko is a Vocaloid, slightly different from the regular Meiko. Her design came from the video Honey, and I plan on making more Vocaloids in the future.

Well, that's all for now. Ta-ta, and leave your critiques!

I really need to stop going on surprise hiatus. Anyway. Sprites.

domi__gym_attire__by_grapsimo-d3hmtcs.png

I PROMISE, GUYS, THIS IS MY LAST DOMI SPRITE. FOR NOW. This is her gym attire, for her gym in her region. Kinda rushed, so I may redo it.

mira_by_grapsimo-d3ih1bn.png

I kinda half-assed this sprite. I was in a very "blah" mood that day. Anyway, this is Mira. Owner of the Battle Dollhouse. I wanted her to wear a sort of goth-lolita attire, and that was kinda botched...

lucario_avatar_by_grapsimo-d3jdokw.png

Ehe... This is my avvie on dA. If any of you remember, I had a similar avvie on here, but it was the full Lucario, and it was holding the rose lower. Whatever, it's awesome.

zelvan__pfw__by_grapsimo-d3lb5bn.png

I love this sprite. It came out so good. This is Zelvan (no relation to Kera Zelvan), and he's the sixth gym leader of a collaborative league with some other people. He uses fighting types. God, I love how he came out.

Leave your critiques, guys! Cya!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so, I go on surprise hiatus, and then BOOM, new Charms. I approve.
And I have a plethora of new sprites, so here.

halley_by_grapsimo-d4157gc.png

This sprite, Halley, did not come out like I intended, but I like it! She was supposed to be younger and just in a dress, but it turned out to be a witch. Doubled made the cauldron and hat. The rest was me.
young_meltdown_rin_by_grapsimo-d41c9sx.png

Well, I had the right base so I thought "sure, why not?" And thus Rin was born. I really like her dress and her hair. She was inspired by the song Meltdown.
alex_2_0_by_grapsimo-d47aj3u.png

Oh, how I love Alex! I totally remade him, and he looks so much better. I still used Silver as the base, but eh.
diangelis__fakemon__by_grapsimo-d41w0u9.png

A fakemon named Diangelis. Try to guess the base.
meloetta_ballad_forme__fakemon_by_grapsimo-d423vfs.png

A dark type Meloetta. Ballad Forme. Not sure where the design came from.
amy__s_mugshot_by_grapsimo-d4646kg.png

An actual mugshot that isn't crappy! Yes i know her hair is weird around her head HUSH. By the way it's Amy.
zelvan__s_pass_by_grapsimo-d41s80j.png

Uhm. Yeah. Ask Doubled about passes. I made this one specifically.
alex__s_pass_by_grapsimo-d47cn0v.png

Another pass, with Alex.
mina__s_pass_by_grapsimo-d47cn1b.png

And Mina's pass.

Well, that's it... For now. it's good to be back, and leave your critiques. Ciao!

Wow! Your sprites are so good! I love your new ones too. They look like they could actually be form the games. I can't wait to see more work from you!