1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kera's Arts of Awesome

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Kerauno, Sep 25, 2010.

1. [inhale] [exhale] [inhale] [exhale]
    SOMEONE NEEDS TO GO ON KERA PATROL TO MAKE SURE I DON'T LEAVE FOR TOO LONG.
    NEW SPRITE.
    [​IMG]
    Amber! She replaced someone else for the Rock Elite Four position... Hehe. She's curtsying and holding her hand out... Originally, her dress was orange, like her hair, but, thankfully, I changed my mind.

Au revoir! Leave your critiques!

2. Ked

Ked

You've really improved Kera, I especially like that Luxray cosplay. ^^
    Amber looks pretty good. The only thing that bothers me is her right hand (our left). I think it looks a little bit too big for her body, and maybe a little long.

Overall your sprites are really good. Keep up the good work :'D

3. OH. HI. KERA'S HERE. WITH A SPRITE. AN EDIT, REALLY. JUST LOOK AT IT.
    [​IMG]
    Melody! I edited her coat color and hair, and have her carrying a book in one arm, and a pen in her other hand. She was so hard, in terms of arm positioning.

Leave thine critiques at the door when thy leave! Au revoir!~

4. Son of a toaster, how long have I been away? Anyway, sprite dump! If it can be called that!

[​IMG]
    You might recognize this from my avatar. I made it, heehee. This is actually the battle sprite of Kera Zelvan, a personification of myself, used in the gym circuit of a friend's region.

[​IMG]
    Some of you may remember Domi. Here she is again. This isn't a gym battle sprite, although I am working on that. This is her traveling sprite, for when she roams the regions.

[​IMG]
    This is just a teamshot of a collaborative PMD team I have with a few friends. The Zorua is Yin, belonging to a friend, the Cleffa is Luna, yes, the SAME Luna I showed a sprite of earlier in this thread, and the Oshawott is Owen, belonging to another friend.

[​IMG]
    This is the sprite I am most proud of/ Sakine Meiko is a Vocaloid, slightly different from the regular Meiko. Her design came from the video Honey, and I plan on making more Vocaloids in the future.

Well, that's all for now. Ta-ta, and leave your critiques!

5. I really need to stop going on surprise hiatus. Anyway. Sprites.

[​IMG]
    I PROMISE, GUYS, THIS IS MY LAST DOMI SPRITE. FOR NOW. This is her gym attire, for her gym in her region. Kinda rushed, so I may redo it.

[​IMG]
    I kinda half-assed this sprite. I was in a very "blah" mood that day. Anyway, this is Mira. Owner of the Battle Dollhouse. I wanted her to wear a sort of goth-lolita attire, and that was kinda botched...

[​IMG]
    Ehe... This is my avvie on dA. If any of you remember, I had a similar avvie on here, but it was the full Lucario, and it was holding the rose lower. Whatever, it's awesome.

[​IMG]
    I love this sprite. It came out so good. This is Zelvan (no relation to Kera Zelvan), and he's the sixth gym leader of a collaborative league with some other people. He uses fighting types. God, I love how he came out.

Leave your critiques, guys! Cya!

#85 Kerauno, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  6. Okay, so, I go on surprise hiatus, and then BOOM, new Charms. I approve.
    And I have a plethora of new sprites, so here.

[​IMG]
    This sprite, Halley, did not come out like I intended, but I like it! She was supposed to be younger and just in a dress, but it turned out to be a witch. Doubled made the cauldron and hat. The rest was me.
    [​IMG]
    Well, I had the right base so I thought "sure, why not?" And thus Rin was born. I really like her dress and her hair. She was inspired by the song Meltdown.
    [​IMG]
    Oh, how I love Alex! I totally remade him, and he looks so much better. I still used Silver as the base, but eh.
    [​IMG]
    A fakemon named Diangelis. Try to guess the base.
    [​IMG]
    A dark type Meloetta. Ballad Forme. Not sure where the design came from.
    [​IMG]
    An actual mugshot that isn't crappy! Yes i know her hair is weird around her head HUSH. By the way it's Amy.
    [​IMG]
    Uhm. Yeah. Ask Doubled about passes. I made this one specifically.
    [​IMG]
    Another pass, with Alex.
    [​IMG]
    And Mina's pass.

Well, that's it... For now. it's good to be back, and leave your critiques. Ciao!

7. Wow! Your sprites are so good! I love your new ones too. They look like they could actually be form the games. I can't wait to see more work from you!