• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Keleri's Super Awesome Arts Kawaii Desu Neko Neko Chan

Please accept my apologies for the topic title.

I do a little doodling and a little spriting now and then; my sig and avatar are all my work. Here's some others:

blairtrainerkimono.png

My avatar-character again, in a kimono. Fire makes you badass.

hakking2.png

Hakking, a made-up evolution for Weezing.

tibyss_smaller.png

Tibyss, the final-form water starter for my made-up pokemon region. Please excuse the haphazard coloring and incomplete frill transparency.

I'm not taking requests, unless I know you and I like you.

Bio-luminescence is always so great and water types. Your trainer looks really awesome as well. Hakking is rather goofy looking but I like the mouth on the arm lol.

I absolutely ♥ the sprite! The fire pattern is very well done, and overall the sprite looks fantastic. I love the cartoony style of Hakking, all the goofy mouths and stuff. I like Tibyss's design, but I do have one question. What is he based on? Either way, your art is cool!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Kel has nice sprites. She should totally sprite more, yep yep. :D

And damn, I love Tibyss. The lineart itself is a pretty nifty design, but I love what you've done with the coloring/shading of the fins. It really stand out to the viewer in an almost 3D way. Very stunning, even with the partial transparency.

Do share more~ ;)

Last edited by a moderator: