• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Keldeo Wi-Fi Event Announced

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
A new Wi-Fi event has just been announced for Pokémon fans with an English copy of either Pokémon Black 2 or Pokémon White 2, giving you the chance to get your hands on the rare Pokémon Keldeo.

keldeo-artwork.jpg

This event marks the second time Pokémon fans have had a chance to get their hands on Keldeo, however it is the first event for Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2. The last event giving Pokémon fans the chance to obtain Keldeo was an in-store event hosted throughout GAME and GameStop stores throughout the UK and US for owners of Pokémon Black or Pokémon White.

This event will run from the 25th of January until the 12th of February, so you'll only have a short time to get your hands on the rare Pokémon. The details of the Keldeo are as follows:

647.png

• Name: Keldeo
  • Nature: Random
  • Level: 50
  • Ability: Justified
  • Held Item: PP Max
  • Moves: Aqua Jet, Hydro Pump, Sacred Sword, Swords Dance

Last edited:

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Level 50? I guess I won't be using this guy during future game runs. But it's nice to see them make Keldeo readily available for B2W2 owners.

However, it begs the question... When the hell are we getting Meloetta? XD

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Linkachu said:
However, it begs the question... When the hell are we getting Meloetta? XD

That's what I'd like to know XD

I already traded Keldeo to my White2 from my White but I think I'll do this event anyway just because I can. This way I can have one for both games after trading the old one back :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Just a heads up that this WiFi distribution ends tomorrow! If you missed out on getting Keldeo the first time and haven't downloaded it yet either, best do so today before you lose your second chance at Mr. Pony.