• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Keldeo Events Announced For The US & UK

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
Keldeo.png

Today I have the joy of bringing you very big and interesting news for Pokémon fans who own a copy of Pokémon Black or Pokémon White. In-store events to allow players to obtain the rare Pokémon Keldeo on a copy of their games have been announced for the US and UK. In the US the events will take place in Gamestop stores across the country from the 27th of August until the 6th of October, while in the UK the event will be taking place in GAME and Gamestation stores from the 1st of September until the 11th of October. Details of which Gamestop, GAME, and Gamestation stores will be taking part have yet to be announced, but more details are due to be given on the 22nd of August. For more details on the Keldeo itself, read on!

Read More

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Keldeo Events Announced For The US & UK

Oh hey, physical distribution. It's been a while since we had one of those.

Also I really hope they have one of these near me, I'd quite like Keldeo just so I can say I finally went to an event!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

They only mentioned GameStop but I'm going to assume that EBGames in Canada will be receiving the same event. As long as the one EBGames store on this whole flipping island gets the distribution, I'm happy. :)

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord

I think this is the first time this Generation we've had a proper physical distribution. I know that's actually a good thing, but these do make a good excuse to get together.

Hope we get a good one oop norf that we can get to.