• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ked's Wi-Fi Stuff

I finally decided to open up a thread here. I'm going to be doing trades and battles, so ask if you want to do either of these~

I can obtain the version exclusives in White, along with some other post-game things, but right now I'm breeding Torchic's, so just say if you want one and I'll try to work something out. I can hatch them for you if you prefer a certain gender or nature, and I can also just give you the egg~ I don't know if they have any egg moves on them, so I'm going to check up on that.

I can also obtain some Oshawott, Snivy, and I believe Tepig if anyone would like, just let me check about Tepig.

I'm thinking about starting some competitive battling soon, so I would appreciate it if anyone would help me practice those, you know, just so I can see how it's done. I won't be doing any battles until after the 26th, so I don't break the In-Game Team tournament rules by EV training.

If you want to trade tell me what you're offering for a Torchic or one of the Unova starters and I'll see if I like your offer so we can work out the times and such. I go by EST, btw.