• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Karasuwho? || A Haikyuu!! RP Discussion

@kageyama @OmnipotentOnion I don't know why I'm asking this, but I guess I'm just assuming that Minako would choose to pair up with one of her attackers. I can have my two characters pair up- if that's the case. I know it's kinda lame of me to RP with myself, but I honestly don't mind having that so that Minako and Miyaji can be partners. It's just warm-ups, anyways, so I'm probably over thinking things... but..... you know? (Please excuse my poor communication skills, I hope you understand what I'm saying.)

if you want, i can have miyaji pair up with one of your characters; it wouldn't be any trouble at all. feel free to let me know who you want to pair miyaji with, since i don't want you to end up having to pair both of your characters together

@Platinum_ just making sure I've got the all good to move ahead with Yoshi, I just didn't want to start the warm ups without your highness' generous and kind permission first and making sure everything was ready. We kinda discussed on Discord- but can you give a brief summary of the exercise once more- my silly little head can't comprehend and I don't want to mess it up.

Ohhh haha yeah you're good! Yeah so sorry, I feel like I made this more confusing than it should be for a simple warm up :'|

So you and whoever your partner is are basically just going to set/receive to eachother a couple times (the purpose of this being yall can have some small talk if we want to continue socializing our characters with eachother) and then one of you is simply going to set it over the net. Another pair will receive it and do the same. Once that pair is done, they'll set it back to the other side, where a new couple will continue the cycle. It'll be done once we each go and then we can get a practice match going !!

So are we gonna plan out the reps before we do them in the RP thread? I feel like that will be easier and the surest way to make sure each character gets the most amount of action possible.