• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Karasuwho? || A Haikyuu!! RP Discussion

Heyoo
I wasn't sure if it's too late to post a bio, but i thought since it seems like you're rebooting it would be alright to join

Name -
Toba Ishimoto
Gender - Male
Age - 16
School - Aoba Johsai High
Grade (1st, 2nd, or 3rd Year) - 2nd Year
Height - 5'7 (170 cm)
Weight - 120 lbs
Appearance - Ishimoto's build is naturally athletic, though his legs aren't as bulky as his arms. His deep-silver hair is swooshed to the left, giving it a windswept sort of look. His eyes are light brown (almost amber), paired with long eyelashes and relatively fair skin complexion. Outside of school, Ishimoto commonly wears a blue or grey short sleeve shirt with black and white sports joggers. He also rarely adorns a "Way of the Ace"shirt that his brother gave to him.
Personality - Toba can be extremely rambunctious, due to his bold and boisterous personality. He's got an unfaltering determination to win, and will go to extremes to do so. Though when he starts to play badly it can really halt his momentum, as he hates making mistakes. Ishimoto is usually the one starting conversations, even if it's poorly timed.
-
Strength -
Spiking, specifically precise cut shots and line shots--blocking, quick-witted.
Weakness - Lackluster receives, obsessed with winning
Accepted!! Perfect timing too! Howeverrrrr since the RP is just us 4 so far, I'm not sure how much emphasis or "screen time" Aoba Johsai is going to get outside of matches. If you don't mind, that fine! Or you're more than welcome to change to Karasuno and have Aoba Johsai as a backup character? Either is fine I just dont want you to feel left out =))

Last edited:
My rebooted character; I figured I mine as well change him to a spiker since you guys' specialize in setting and keeping the ball in play. Also this could build up good drama between him and Zenhu's character <.>

also i've been rewatching the show so i can catch myself up before watching season 3 and its made me so much more hype for this lol
--

Name:
Shiro Miyamaki
School: Karasuno High
Grade: 2nd Year
Height: 5'7
Weight: 130 lbs.
Appearance: Sandy blonde hair, with soft scarlet red eyes. He is athletically lean in physique - decent in muscle but more so in his legs than his arms. Wears multiple black stringed bracelets on his right wrist. Has a tendency to wear grey hoodies with running shorts more than anything else.
Personality: Shiro is a dedicated, social person. He finds joy in communicating with others, and although he doesn't usual enjoy playing sports, his show-off, go-getter attitude makes him adept in soccer and volleyball. However his tendencies can cause him to make many mistakes both in life and on the court due to not taking time to think. Although he is a hard worker, he tends to become quite lazy and careless at times of exhaustion.
-
Strengths:
Offense/Spiking, Speed, Quick thinking, Receiving
Weakness: Physical Strength, Setting/Blocking, Motivation

Last edited:
okay, cool! honestly we can always just have him be a "frenemy" that interacts with our Karasuno students outside of matches in general!

@OmnipotentOnion tbh i think we just got lucky to find a gem like Zenhu with this kind of timing, so I was figuring we can could start within the next day or two since we have some good momentum going!

does that sound good with everyone?

HERE WE ARE !!!

https://pokecharms.com/threads/karasu-who-a-haikyuu-rp.22288/

giphy.gif

Hehehe, I got tag to this RP thread when I'm not in the RP. Is it fate? Probably- so now you suckers are gonna be stuck with me :D. Since I wasn't... or at least I don't recall being... in the last thread my characters would be a step behind since I've yet to introduce them. Or we could just pretend they were there from the beginning- it doesn't seem like y'all have gotten very far. Anyhow, can I join as two characters? One would be a lazy but talented ds (libero) and the other would be a big guy who's perfect for blocking but lowkey sucks at everything else.

OH SNAP SORRY LMAOIDHSUI I DID NOT MEAN TO TAG YOU MY BAD @.@

however you're definitely more than welcome to join!! we can just have you start off on the same foot as everyone else! And maybe one of you're characters could potentially be in Aoba Johsai so that Zenhu's isn't too lonely and just waiting for us? Just a thought tho!!

I made a Character Sheet in the first post of this thread, so you can just post two of those!

Name: Yoshiro Kazuki
Grade: First Year
Height: 5'5
Weight: 137 lbs
Appearance: Yoshi has somehow maintained a fairly active body despite the fact he spends his days sitting on a couch and eating junkfood. There's a good share of muscle compacted in his small body, wrapped with sun-kissed caramel skin. Least to say, Yoshi was blessed with good looks that contradict his personality entirely. Yoshiro's face is youthful but tired, his expressions are slight and usually reflect either annoyance or irritation. Thick, muddy-red eyebrows shadow his bright blue eyes, an icy color that is pretty much hollow. Matching his brows is Yoshi's messy hair, a red-brown color that is slightly overgrown in a sloppy bob that reaches to his chin, the front is usually pushed back with a bandanna or head-band.

Personality: Yoshiro is just... lazy. The boy truly has a love for the sport, but he quickly outgrew his middle school competition and became both bored and cocky. Upon finding himself easily better than most those around him, Yoshi got sort of ahead of himself- he would stop attending practices and only play half-heartedly during games. The boy found himself less and less interested in playing as he got better and better. It was simple, without competition Yoshi lost his motivation- and without volleyball, the rest of Yoshi's life slowly fell apart. And while he may be a good-for-nothing couch potato, nothing motivates Yoshi like competition. Outside of volleyball, Yoshiro is pretty much just tired all of the time and lives by a 'go with the flow' mantra.
-
Strength: Receiving, Diving (when he's up to the task), Quick Reflexes
Weakness: Lazy (mostly during practice), Doesn't think things through

Name: Charles Caron
Grade: 2nd Year (transfer)
Height: 6'4
Weight: 184 pounds
Appearance: Charles has, due to his height, a naturally athletic look to him- despite the fact he had never played a sport in his life. His beige skin has cool undertones, it's peachy and smooth- almost immature looking. Charles' features are sharp. His rigid jawline is marked with the smallest hint of shadow from growing stubble, and his pointed nose is accompanied by two deep brown eyes. The boy's eyes are almond shaped and almost black in color, but soft and gentle. Charles' hair is dirty blonde and stringy, rather soft despite it's dry appearance. It's sandy coloring gives no hint of highlight or additional pampering, though it's cut rather neatly- an up-to-date under cut style with the top just long enough to create a short fringe which shadow his eyebrows slightly.

Personality: Charles is really just a gentle giant. He's a very relaxed person, and tends to be easy to get along with because of his soft personality. Charles can be easy to push around once you get to know him, but his intimidating size saves him from any sort of bullying. For the most part, he's a people pleaser- he does things to see other's smile. The boy rarely gets down on himself, but he hates to disappoint others and is easily influenced by other people's moods. Charles can be rather dependent on other people, and lacking friends as he just moved his parents suggested he tried out for the volleyball team.
-
Strength: Height, Strength
Weakness: Slow, Sucks at Receiving, Court Awareness

+ Also, Charles just recently moved with his family form France. His speech is fairly broken since it's not his native language- but he's still easy enough to communicate with.

I decided to have both of them attending Aoba Johsai so that the teams would be more even. Unless we just have everyone at Karasuno @Zenhu I feel like that would be easier.

Last edited:
Name: Yoshiro Kazuki
School: Aoba Johsai
Grade: First Year
Height: 5'6
Weight: 137 lbs
Appearance: Yoshi has somehow maintained a fairly active body despite the fact he spends his days sitting on a couch and eating junkfood. There's a good share of muscle compacted in his small body, wrapped with sun-kissed caramel skin. Least to say, Yoshi was blessed with good looks that contradict his personality entirely. Yoshiro's face is youthful but tired, his expressions are slight and usually reflect either annoyance or irritation. Thick, muddy-red eyebrows shadow his bright blue eyes, an icy color that is pretty much hollow. Matching his brows is Yoshi's messy hair, a red-brown color that is slightly overgrown in a sloppy bob that reaches to his chin, the front is usually pushed back with a bandanna or head-band.

Personality: Yoshiro is just... lazy. The boy truly has a love for the sport, but he quickly outgrew his middle school competition and became both bored and cocky. Upon finding himself easily better than most those around him, Yoshi got sort of ahead of himself- he would stop attending practices and only play half-heartedly during games. The boy found himself less and less interested in playing as he got better and better. It was simple, without competition Yoshi lost his motivation- and without volleyball, the rest of Yoshi's life slowly fell apart. And while he may be a good-for-nothing couch potato, nothing motivates Yoshi like competition. Outside of volleyball, Yoshiro is pretty much just tired all of the time and lives by a 'go with the flow' mantra.
-
Strength: Receiving, Diving (when he's up to the task), Quick Reflexes
Weakness: Lazy (mostly during practice), Doesn't think things through

Name: Charles Caron
School: Aoba Johsai
Grade: 2nd Year (transfer)
Height: 6'4
Weight: 184 pounds
Appearance: Charles has, due to his height, a naturally athletic look to him- despite the fact he had never played a sport in his life. His beige skin has cool undertones, it's peachy and smooth- almost immature looking. Charles' features are sharp. His rigid jawline is marked with the smallest hint of shadow from growing stubble, and his pointed nose is accompanied by two deep brown eyes. The boy's eyes are almond shaped and almost black in color, but soft and gentle. Charles' hair is dirty blonde and stringy, rather soft despite it's dry appearance. It's sandy coloring gives no hint of highlight or additional pampering, though it's cut rather neatly- an up-to-date under cut style with the top just long enough to create a short fringe which shadow his eyebrows slightly.

Personality: Charles is really just a gentle giant. He's a very relaxed person, and tends to be easy to get along with because of his soft personality. Charles can be easy to push around once you get to know him, but his intimidating size saves him from any sort of bullying. For the most part, he's a people pleaser- he does things to see other's smile. The boy rarely gets down on himself, but he hates to disappoint others and is easily influenced by other people's moods. Charles can be rather dependent on other people, and lacking friends as he just moved his parents suggested he tried out for the volleyball team.
-
Strength: Height, Strength
Weakness: Slow, Sucks at Receiving, Court Awareness

+ Also, Charles just recently moved with his family form France. His speech is fairly broken since it's not his native language- but he's still easy enough to communicate with.

I decided to have both of them attending Aoba Johsai so that the teams would be more even. Unless we just have everyone at Karasuno @Zenhu I feel like that would be easier.
Accepted !!

and true, we could have a full team if all were to be at karasuno, since our team is lacking a little bit of muscle in the first place :o

OH! Also guys just for fun and so that we have a general idea what the games/practices are going to mostly look like, what general positions are we all looking at for our characters? they can specialize in more than one position!

i could be wrong but going off the specialties in our bios it seems like so far we have~

* Minako - Setter
* Miyaji - Middle Blocker/Pinch Setter
* Charles - big boi Middle Blocker
* Shiro - Wing Spiker
* Toba - Wing Spiker
* Yoshiro - Libero

tbh, it's perfect for our lineup and fits every amount of role needed LOL. feel free to let me know if i got something mixed up or if you were aiming for something else for your character!

Last edited:
alright epic it worked!! that being said,

PLEASE tell me if your character looks like they're supposed to LOL I reaaaaally wanna nail it as best as I can! (:

OH YEAH and this is absolutely not the final draft, I'll correct anatomy and any changes yall want before I finish the lineart

ANOTHER EDIT LOL: the numbers definitely aren't the numbers we need to pick!! i just did it for the aesthetics haha