1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gyms Disscusion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by NerdySquirtle, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

It is flipping egg

2. MihajloJedi

I am gonna kill myself

3. No.... it isn't egg.
    Normal / Bird
    Missingno

4. That is the internet's most popular rendition of Missingno, I'm not going to be using it though

5. As much as I hate to say it, this thread seems to be dead...
    If it isn’t, my card has been updated to include Mega-Steelix.

6. Well, if this thread is gonna die, it`s not gonna die without a fight, (I`m writing a gym battle, so literally)

7. MihajloJedi

Lol. I am posting. For RP

8. Its not really dead since school started (for some.) we can't post

9. I have 24 days till school

10. MihajloJedi

11. Yeah I don't know hat continuity were in I will use giovani tho

12. Well if you want to you could edit the post and replace the word Giovanni with blue, (Blue has a ryhorn)

13. MihajloJedi

Guys,last message 5 days ago

14. MihajloJedi

What happened will we close rp or let it go on

15. It seems like several RPers quit, and I finished. I think we can probably end it. I need to have less RPs anyway.

16. I`m asking for mega perms, if I get them I`ll just get the stones and then give anyone else who wants to finish the rp some time and then may lock it for the sake of being the second largest rp to have an ending

17. MihajloJedi

Well i was thinking about huge time skip and then everyone make post about having their gyms and maybe @Red Gallade and @Iced_Tae stay together @Gallaer character staying weird and so

18. Yeah, I`m probably gonna start working on the signups for the sequel, we can keep writing on this for a bit as its starting

19. finally finished the sequels disscussion, we may continue in this series for a bit, though I expect we won`t keep going that much longer

Johto: The New Gym Leaders

20. I love the idea of a sequel