1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Kanto: The New Gyms Disscusion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by NerdySquirtle, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi Previously m1h4jl0

2. IDK Probably you so because you are water against ground, and the gym leader usually loses, also, if you wanted, my badge could be your 9th badge.

3. My trainer card is changed, I just can’t get the image right.
    I have tried copy/pasting and it just doesn’t work for some reason. Sorry for the inconvenience.:@

4. I got it, don't worry.

5. Also, since I will be out training, you will fight Blaine when you fight at Cinnabar unless you want to fight me.
    You = anyone who doesn’t have the badge yet.

6. I still need to battle Sabrina

7. MihajloJedi

No I dont want badge but if you want me to win that is ok

8. Your team is looking pretty good now. With that Tropius you would probably beat me; Flying and grass both beat ground.

9. Gropius? Lmao

10. I fixed it. Hate typing on an iPad. I should get a keyboard.

11. MihajloJedi

It is harder to type on Android belive me. I am happy when I get PC on 2/3 hrs

12. I'm also wondering how Brian will get to Cinnibar with the water and everything

13. MihajloJedi

Swim I think

14. Couldn’t Metagross hover you over there?

15. That could work. (Even if still a Metang)

16. MihajloJedi

17. In the RP I missed so much and I'm so sorry sense I've been very busy while here in Korea and it turned out that I did get some notifications but I just didn't notice, so once somebody fills me in I will post

18. I just beat the Fuschia Gym and my Espurr and Gothorita evolved during it, that's pretty much it for me.

19. Okay well I guess I'll just head to Fuschia city so I can get that gym battle over with

20. I think your best option @Talon_Widowmaker is to check the page recently if your notifications aren't working

21. Ok, I need help. I don't know what my last Pokemon should be.

22. What about Tangrowth?

23. Leafeon seems like a good option or even Ferathorn

24. I love how I pick my least favourite type, but Fairy and Psychic were taken, *cough cough*. And I honestly forgot about dark.

25. I picked Psychic because even though as good as it is, it isn't always a type I remotely consider using.

26. The real problem is I don't like to have two Pokemon of the same type in one team

27. Well then choose Ferathorn sense it's a steel type and you don't have a steel type yet

28. Actually, I know what I'm going to go for.

29. MihajloJedi

30. Not gonna say, It is gonna be interesting.

31. So is it gonna be grass and something else or just grass?

32. I think it’s good no one chose dark, since there has never been a dark type gym leader before. Can you give us a hint at your new Pokémon?

MihajloJedi likes this.
  33. Only time will tell...

34. I feel like we should start guessing what the Pokemon is so that she'll have no choice but to tell us, due to us being too annoying

35. I literally forgot half those grass type Pokemon existed