• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kanto RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Mom would be fine if you brought Sparky in the house. These two were raised inside." Taylor took out a pokeball and tossed it on the ground. A light appeared and a Vulpix emerged from it. "There you go girl. We will be here for a little bit. You can go play with your friends." Vulpix runs off and to play with the meowth and other pokemon in the fields.

Last edited:
Evan watched as the Meowth walked away. He picked up Gible and followed Sera towards the house. He released Ceasar as well, and the small rabbit sniffed towards Sera’s bag.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.

Someone here (that's you in particular, @EmoKitty21) needs to read the RP forum rules!

Posts must be in third person, past tense, story format. Present tense is not past tense.

Please edit your posts to the right tense and make sure your posts are in past tense from now on, or risk being removed from this RP (and others) and warning points.

(OOC: Sorry about that. I did not catch it until just now. I was just telling @RenzFlintrock and @PlayfulFox47 that I need to read and study the rules more. I know I have had a few problems with it so I am going to take a break and study them more. Also I am giving them permission to use my charactor in this rp. Again thank you for taking the time to help me fix this.)
Taylor led his new friends to meet his mother. "Mom I am back. You know how I wanted to go out and take a journey. Well I want to run an idea past you. I was thinking that I could saty here. My new friend Sera is wanting to become a pokemon researcher and needs some space to keep pokemon that she wants to study. I was thinking that I could stay here and take care of them for her. Do you think it would be ok?" Taylor said and then looked hopefully at his mother.
"Taylor you know you can stay here all you want. If you want to help your new friend in her research then I am fine with that. By the way my name is Sam Knight. I want to welcome you two the our ranch. Please feel free to visit anytime." Taylor's mom walked over and hugged both of her son's new friends and welcomed them into her home.
(You guys can take it from here. Please let me know if I need to change this again. I can edit it if I messed up and wrote in first person again.)

Last edited:
Evan stood awkwardly when he was hugged, he wasn’t used to this reaction. He thanked her for her hospitality, and then turned to Sera.

‘I would like to keep Ceasar in my team. I kinda need him since he’s my only Pokémon besides Gible.’

Sera just accepted the hug. She had to deal with passionate mothers in the past, and there was no use in fighting. It just made it weirder.

Sera listened to Evan and smiled. "That is perfectly fine, I'm keeping Lass and Ill," Sera replied, "I mean Ceasar is too close to you anyways. Mary is too, but we won't be finding any Mareep out there." Sera handed over Mary and looked at Evan. "Now we can catch hordes of Zubat!" She joked.

Tepig's eyes became really wide as he was startled due to the fact that Trey had evolved. "TEPIG TEPIIG! (HELL NA)". Max ordered his trusty pig "Tepig use ember." The pokemon disobeyed his orders. "Oh no, we're done for."

This server looks cool so imma join, I hope you don't mind!

Name: Karma
Middle name: May
Surname: Osborne
Apperance /Looks: Averaged sized, with Lightly tanned skin. Her hair is a Golden-Brown kind of colour with red ombre ends. In Her Right eye, She is blind .Right eye: White, Left eye:Red. She thinks people will judge her because of her eyes being different colours so she covers them with her hair;She can still see from her non blind eye with her hair over it though. She wears some black earbuds, A Red, cold shoulder jumper with a white and black chequered t-shirt underneath.She Has red, Fluffy ankle boots and thigh-high chequered Stockings.She also wears some denim shorts.She has black fingerless gloves and an Eevee backpack with cute Eevee ears on the top.

Personality: Karma is a super shy person who has a tendancy to block out the rest of the world, but once you get to know her, she can be very funny, Kind, helpful, loyal and will start opening up to you.

Backstory:Karma's parents are famous Dragon type trainers, and wanted her to follow in her footsteps.When she said 'no', her parents abused her and caused the blindness in her eye due to a hard knock-out blow to it. They chained her to her kiddy-like Charizard bed, and after a lot of discussion, They decided to kick her out and disown her until she was a famous Pokemon trainer like them. Luckily, Karma managed to grab their wallets filled with cash before they pushed her out of the front door. Knowing that money wouldn't buy her happiness, she ran into the forest. Before she knew it, she was lost. Alone, tired and afraid, she collapsed in a heap onto the floor. From her blurry eye, she found out that an Eevee was licking her tears. She held a pokeball in front of the Eevee. It pushed the button and was contained in the pokeball. Karma Couldn't Believe that she had caught her first Pokemon, Especially after her parents said she wouldn't ever catch one. She let the Eevee out of the pokeball and named her Sunshine, because she had lit up her life. Ever since then. Sunshine inspired her to believe in herself and after that, Karma Caught all the Eeveelutions and helps scientists with research to find more in her spare time. She Started to Collect badges, and right now she has 12 and counting. She also has an Eeviem Z And Z Crystals to go with the rest of her Eeveelutions. She Has a crimson red Z Ring.

Pokemon team(All Female):
Sunshine the Eevee: Impetous and silly
Flame The Flareon: Highly curious
Sparky the Jolteon: Strong willed
Ocean the Vaporeon: Likes to relax
Oak The Leafeon: Good perseverance
Icicle The Glaceon: Quick tempered
Black The Umbreon: Proud of its power
Mika The Sylveon: Loves to eat
Lucielle(Lucy) The Espeon: Mischievious
Starter Pokemon: Sunshine

Hometown: Konikoni city, Alola

Theme song: Happier (Marshmello Ft. Bastille)

Rp starter:
"Finally! That was a long Flight to Kanto! What do you think,Sunshine?'' Sunshine was sitting on Karmas head.
"Vee Vee!"She said in agreement. Karma Chuckled.''I just hope we fit in here, that's all,"
Sunshine jumped off Karma's head. She walked alongside her.
"Hey sunshine, How about we go and look for a place to Live? After all, this is our new home''
''Eve Eve!''she replied as she ran to a housing man.
"Hey, wait up!''
~A day later~
''Here we go sunshine, our new home!''Karma said as she revealed Sunshines eyes to a 4 storey Mansion.
''Eevee Eevee Eevee!''She shouted Bouncing up and down from all the excitement
"I just Know we'll fit in here,''Karma whispered to her small, but cute friend"Now lets go check it out!'' She shouted as they ran towards it.

‘Zubats..... we should get some umbrellas before we go into Mt. Moon. If you disturb the Zubats sleeping on the roofs of caves, well, let’s just say it’s not a nice time...’

Then Renz turned back towards Sam and Sky.

‘Thank you for the offer, but at the moment we don’t really have any Pokémon we want to keep here.’

Dreamily Blue

Previously Candis
Name: Candis Marek

Appearance: Candis is 5 and a half feet tall with fair skin, dark brown hair that goes down to the middle of her back, sea green eyes, a white polka dotted short sleeve tee shirt that is tucked into her short blue jeans, and blue shoes (seen in profile pic.)

Pokémon Team: Ralts (S, Female, level 6, sassy nature, often dozes off)

# of Badges: 0

Hometown: Olivine City, Jhoto ( now lives in Candona town, Norwadora after an evil Pokémon group called Team Amorphous raided home)

Starter: As Candis walked down the stairs into her living she remembered that she was able to choose her starter along with 3 other people. “Wow, this is going to be great! I get a starter from professor Oak’s, on my birthday.” Candis exclaimed to herself.
She was extremely excited to get her first Pokémon ever. She ran To her mother and said goodbye, then sprinted to professor Oak’s lab. “Hi there professor! My name is Candis and I-“
“Well Candis, it looks like you’re finally here. Though, I do have to say, you’re an hour late,”
to hear this from the professor was terrible. She was late? How could she be late? She was so excited for this for nothing. “Oh, well, ok. I guess I’ll be going then.” Candis said In a very sad tone.
“Um, Candis? I have another Pokémon in the back that you might want,” Professor Oak said.
So, he gave her a kirlia that soon became her new best friend on her adventure through Kalos.

Last edited:

Dreamily Blue

Previously Candis
Candis was so excited that she’d received a Pokémon from the professor. she had wonderful ideas of what the Pokémon In the Pokéball might be! Could it be a charmader? A Bulbasaur? There are so many great Pokémon out there! “Hmm, I might as well let you out since you’ve been in there for a while.”
Candis opened the pokeball and to her surprise, a ralts came out! ”Ralts?” Said the ralts.
“Oh my goshh! You’re so adorable! Said Candis lovingly, “ hmm, what should I name you? Do you even want a name huh?” Candis asked.
“Ral ralts.” Said the Ralts In dissaprovement.
“Oh so I’m guessing that’s a no to the name, huh?”
So, Candis never gave the ralts a name instead just let it have what it wants and to be called ralts. After that, ralts and Candis decided to go onto route one where they might meet their new best freind. Or something else?

(OOC: Oof, haven't been here for a while.)
Rin looked into the deep forest, and the many bug Pokémon that inhabited it, crawling around, and...uggh. Rin shuddered as a shiver ran down his spine. He did not like bugs. Well, except for Nex. But he didn't count, he was more of an... octopus thing? Anyways, regardless of what Nex was, Rin sped straight out of the forest, and summoned Sonic again. "Can you just fly over Viridian Forest?" Rin asked the blue drake. Sonic peered down at Rin, and immediately returned himself into the Pokéball. "What?" Rin asked himself, before sending the mighty dragon out again. "You WILL fly me over this forest." He commanded with all the confidence he could muster. Sonic glared at Rin, before letting out a large blast of Dragonbreath up into the air, and then sending himself back into his Pokéball. "Why won't he listen to me...?" Rin muttered. An old man had been watching from afar this whole time, and approached Rin. "Your Salamance won't listen, I presume, because it doesn't respect you. From the looks of it," The old man gestured towards Rin's jacket,"You haven't gotten a single badge! Powerful Pokémon won't respect Trainers without any badges!" The old man told him. Rin looked back in confusion. "But he was fine on the way here! My dad..." Rin realised what he was saying. The old man shook his head. "This is your dad's Pokémon? Well, that explains it. Salamance followed his original Trainer's order with compliance, but he doesn't respect you. Sure, he may help you out when you truly need it, but other than that, he won't comply with your orders. Get yourself some badges, Trainer, before you try and order around a powerful Salamance like that. From what I've seen, it could have killed you, no, should have, five times by now." The old man started walking away, Rin's eyes burning into his back. Once the man walked away, his knees started quaking, before he fell to the ground, his eyes started leaking a bit. "A-am I really that incompetent t-that my FATHER'S Pokémon won't even listen to me?" Rin started sniffing a little, before getting more angry. "No, no! I can't get like this again. I'll go and get badges, and make that Salamance respect me!" Rin stormed off in a tizzy into the dark depths of the Viridian Forest. He didn't notice the sky slowly becoming dark, and a suspicious figure with a Banette following behind.

Dreamily Blue

Previously Candis
Candis and her new ralts went onto route one. It was a pretty small open spot with a fair amount of wildlife. Suddenly ralts started to try and draw Candis’s attention. “Hm? What is it ralts?” Candis asked.
“Ralts! Ralts!” Ralts Said In a loud tone.
Candis went over to where her ralts was standing and she something that made her heart break in half. It was an axew who had a broken leg. “Oh no, you poor thing!” Candis said in distress. “I’ll get you to a Pokémon center right away.”
Candis picked the axew up and ran to viridian city. A trainer tried to battle her but she immedietly cut him off. “Hey what’s the matter?” Asked the trainer.
“This axew seems really hurt. I need to get it to a pokemon center,” replied Candis.
“Well, I could come with you. I’ve had to heal many hurt Pokémon and I’ve kinda become an expert at it.”
“Really? So you can help me heal this axew right here?” Asked Candis
“Totally!” Answered the trainer. “What’s your name?”
“Candis, and yours?”
“Caden.”
So, Caden took out a chansey from a pokeball in his bag along with a medkit. Candis and her ralts watched in amazement as the chansey helped Caden heal the Axew’s leg. “There you go. Good as new!” Said Caden.
It was amazing! The axew’s leg was already healed. Caden seemed like the nicest person she’ll ever meet. “Wha can I do for you for helping me out?” Asked Candis.
“You don’t need to repay me in any way. Just a kind favor for a Pokémon and person in need,” Said Caden.
Candis was so thankful she just immediately gave Caden a hug. She thanked him and then he said goodbye. “Wait!” Yelled Candis.
“Huh? What is it?”
“Umm, would you like to come with me on my journey through Kanto?”
“Would I? Of course I would. Honestly I was thinking the same thing, but I was sure you’d say no, though, I guess that wasn’t true.”
Candis just smiled. She had nothing to say. Suddenly Candis noticed that she’d completely forgot about the axew that Caden healed. Candis looked behind her and it was gone. Candis looked all around but it was nowhere in sight. Candis was pretty sad about this because she really wanted to catch it. I guess she wouldn’t instead she’d find different Pokémon to catch.

" Trey, keep at a defensive stance," Kayden said, "even though you have evolved, you are still vulnerable to his attacks." Trey dashed to tepig, circling him in a defensive stance.

Dreamily Blue

Previously Candis
Candis and Caden were now on their journey together throw Kanto. They stopped the poke art in Viridian City and Candis tried to fight the gym, though, she wasn’t allowed in. Caden and Candis went Into Viridian Forest since there was nothing left to do in viridian city. Once they were in Viridian forest, Candis saw a pichu roaming around. “Caden look,” said Candis. “It’s a pichu.”
“Cool. You should catch it,” replied Caden in an excited voice.
Candis slowly walked over to the pichu and then noticed she didn’t have any pokeballs. She ran back over to Caden. “I don’t have anything to catch it with,” Candis said
“Oh I have a few you can borrow!” Said Caden
So Candis took the pokeballs from him and slowly went back over to it and threw the pokeball at it. It hit! One shake. Two shakes. Three shakes. She caught it! Candis ran over to it and picked it up. She sent the pichu out and it looked at her and it seemed surprisingly happy that she caught it. She sent it back in and put it in her bag. Though, suddenly, her ralts came out of its pokeball. “Oh hi ralts!” Said Candis. “What are you doing out of there?”
The ralts was motioning Candis to pick her up, so she did. She put her on her shoulder and then leaned against Candis’s head. Candis felt extremely happy after that, and the ralts sleeper on her shoulder until they got to pewter city.

(the og kids are pretty much dead in this rp XD)
Tepig was startled by Trey's circling attack which made the piggy think it Trey was using double team so it started charging in random directions, and that choice had pretty much made him lose the battle "Great job tepig... *sigh*, you need to win a battle to start leveling up and deleting hydreigons!"

"That was surprisingly easy to be called a battle." Trey said. Kayden walked up to Max and said, "That was a great battle! How about we try to catch and battle some pokemon? That way, our pokemon can get stronger."

(We've hijacked it.)
"Where even am I..." Rin grumbled. His stroke of intense anger and determination had quickly worn off once he was a few hours into the forest, surrounded by giant dangerous insects that could attack at any time... He slowly wandered into a clearing. The moon shone down on his face as a cool breeze swept by. Suddenly, Rin realised how utterly alone he was. Suddenly, a rustling came from his left. Then his right. Rin turned his head to try and find whatever was making that rustling sound/

Dreamily Blue

Previously Candis
Caden and Candis made it to pewter city where Candis would fight the pewter city gym leader: Brock. “Well Caden, are you going to fight the gym leader?” Asked Candis.
“Nah,” replied Caden, “I was here about a year ago and I’m in the hall of fame for being Kanto’s 12th champion.”
“Oh my gosh, really?” Yelled Candis.
once Candis yelled this, it woke ralts up and she scored down her shirt and put herself back into the pokeball. “Sorry about that ralts!” Said Candis “anyways. We’re you really a champion here?”
“Sure was!” Replied Caden.
Candis couldn’t believe it. She was going on her journey through Kanto with a champion. They both went through pewter and up to the gym. Caden waited outside while Candis went into the gym. At first, she couldn’t see anything and then, BOOM! The lights flashed on and there he was. The gym leader was a spiky haired dude who was was wearing an orange shirt and green pants. “Hello there. My name is Brock, and I’m the rock-type gym leader here in Kanto.” Said Brock.”I see you don’t have any gym badges, eh? So I guess I’m you’re first, though, don’t expect me to go easy on you.”
“Well, don’t expect me to go easy on you.” Replied Candis in a sassy tone.
Brock sent out a geo dude while Candis sent out her ralts. Brock’s geodude first used rock throw. Luckily ralts dodged it. Ralts used magical leaf which hit the geodude and to Candis’s surprise, the geodude fainted. Brock was also very surprised by this. But he just pushed it aside and sent out his Onix. Onix used a tackle and almost made ralts faint, but luckily she held in strong. Ralts used confusion which made the onix confused and sent down half of his health. The onix tried to used a move but was confused and accidentally hit itself. For ralts’s last move, she used another confusion and the onix fainted. “Congratulations on defeating me,” said Brock, “for that, I give you this. The boulder badge in honor of defeating me and my Pokémon.”
Candis took the gym badge in excitement and skipped out of the gym. “Oh! Hey Candis. Woah, you got the badge on your first try. Good job”
“Thanks Caden! Oh by the way, can you heal ralts? She seems hurt.”
“Of course!”
Caden took out a full restore and used it on Ralts. “Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.”
“Don’t worry about it.” Said Caden, “now, c’mon, let’s get you to viridian city.”

"Hmmm, I probably do need more pokemon other than a little piggy" Tepig was triggered by this sentence so it grumbled in anger (OOC: I've always been rubbish at writing so I have no clue if this is the correct grammar :/). So Max and Tepig walked on to route 1 and started catching random pokemon. When they reached route 2, Max found his future pokemon "Whoa! It's a poochyena! I need to catch this doggy."

Status
Not open for further replies.